Naples Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and Naples Mazda

6381 Airport Pulling Rd N, Naples, FL 34109

New 866-535-3245
Used 888-232-3963
Service 877-690-2782

Visit www.NAPLESHASIT.com to print off your $500 Trade-In Assistance!

Always positive

by from Naples FL |

Chrysler has serviced all three of the vehicles I have owned and bought from them;so my experience expands over several years. Each and every time I have received the same courteous, friendly service. They listen to my concerns; estimate the costs, and the time to do the service.The last visit required shuttle service to and from my home. This was completed most graciously.I am grateful to have such a trustworthy operation to service my car.

Recall repair on my Jeep Commander

by from Inverness, IL |

Fantastic attention from the entire service department staff at Naples Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep..... Not only did I receive professional attention regarding the recall on my Jeep, the courtesy was great. From the moment I pulled up to the service entrance the department ran like a well oiled machine. Several service writers were on hand to attend to a large number of customers. Told that our repair might take a couple of hours to resolve the recall issues, we were offered to make use of the complimentary shuttle the dealership had to offer that would transport us to any Naples desitination if we wished. I thought that was a nice touch. We chose to walk to a nearby mall, grab a bite to eat and await for our car to be fixed. To our surprise we received a call 1 hour later that our car was finished. The final steps of picking up our car went qucikly and smoothly and we were on our way back home. We are very pleased with the service we received at Naples Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Naples Mazda.

Excellent Service

by from Wayne, New Jersey |

After having been burned by two Chrysler Service Centers in New Jersey, Naples Chrysler found the problem (which was actually caused by the other two dealers) and corrected the problem. Parts and labor are understandably a bit pricey but as always, you get what you pay for. I would definitely return to this dealer for service at any time in the future.

Great buying experience!

by from Naples, FL |

Laid back, relaxing atmosphere. Friendly sales team, all around awesome buying experience. I am grateful that I have decided to buy from these people! They will treat you right the first time!

GREAT SERVICE AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE

by from Naples, FL |

I purchased my 2014 Mazda 6 a few months back and it was so easy! No pressure, no games. They told me how it was and gave me the deal I wanted. They gave me what my trade in was worth plus more! I would recommend to everyone. Make sure you ask for Tom in Sales! He's a great guy. PROMO CODE: PC12312011.

Great Service, Friendly People, and very helpful!

by from Naples, FL |

I purchased my 2014 Mazda 6 3 months ago and the process was so easy. No pressure salesman and I spoke with the manager directly. Worked out a great deal and they followed up with me throughout the process. If you go to Naples Mazda, make sure you ask for TOM. A+++

Worse experiance

by from naples,florida |

would never buy a vehicle from this dealership ever again, management stinks they have no customer care at all ... only if they are making a large commission, they would help you.. I heard every excuse on why they would not take care of a problem on my Van i bought 2 days ago, there so called manager would not even have the courtesy to speak to me, but yet they said they did a gold package inspection, yea right...so I took my van that I just bought in naples to fort myers to to GaleanaChrysler Jeep Dodge, they are helping me ..cannot wait to tell my friends and my clients about the worst experience I had with the Naples dealership....

Disgusted customer

by from Naples, FL |

Buying a used vehicle from this dealership is a big mistake. They sell "certified" cars that are not properly inspected by a capable mechanic. When you do have a problem, they are competely unwilling to help or fix the issue. One would think that buying from a dealership, you might avoid buying a car with undisclosed problems. Not here. They will sell a vehicle with issues, then lie about it, and refuse to honor their warranties. I certainly would avoid giving your business to this place!

Naples Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and Naples Mazda responded to this review

November 24, 2013

Dear. DIsgusted Customer, It seems that you have not had a pleasant experience with our Dealership. I am not sure who are you, but please call me and I will discuss any issues in questions.My contact information is below. Wayne Gratkowski 239-594-2100

Wouldn't recommend buying from here!

by from Naples |

I can't recommended buying a vehicle from this dealership. They do not stand buy what the sell once it leaves the lot (used vehicles). Certified vehicles are sold with warranties that are not honored, and when you return to remedy the situation, they are nothing but rude and abusive. You are far better off buying from a private seller than trusting this place. No integrity.

Cannot get a sales person to respond to my eMail

by from Naples |

I have tried at least 3 times to get an answer to some questions about acquiring my second CX9. Since the sales staff at Naples Mazda is so inept I will be looking very hard at the new Hyundai and Nissan alternatives. I am trying to "re-up" to a CX9 but Naples Mazda will not respond to multiple requests for the most basic questions. All I get are "form letter" type responses. Whoever owns that debacle should spend less time worrying about the showroom and focus on hiring competent sales reps.

INTERESTED IN A NEW JEEP

by from NAPLES, FL |

THEY DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED ONLINE. THE JEEP I AM INTERESTED IN HAS NOT ARRIVED YET.