Naples Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and Naples Mazda

6381 Airport Pulling Rd N, Naples, FL 34109

New 866-535-3245
Used 888-232-3963
Service 877-690-2782

Visit www.NAPLESHASIT.com to print off your $500 Trade-In Assistance!

2008 Town& Country Air Conditioning

by from N. Chesterfield, VA |

On our way to FL, our air conditioning failed. My first contact was Steve Alvarez who was very professional in working with me to determine the source on the problem and having the repairs completed in a timely manner. My second contact was with Mildred who made sure I was satisfied with the service I received and completed the paperwork for the repairs through the extended warranty. I have now returned to Virginia with positive thoughts of Naples Chrysler Dodge and the people who work there.

Buyer beware!

by from Naples, FL |

I had a terrible experience buying from this dealership. Sales managers have no integrity. They do not stand behind what they sell whatsoever. Mazda service technicians do not know how to diagnose or fix cars. I was screwed over by them, don't let it happen to you!

November 16, 2014

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We strive to offer all of our customers an honest sales and service experience and work to exemplify integrity in everything we do at our dealership. We would like the opportunity to discuss the details of your experience with our dealership in greater detail. Please give me a call at your convenience at 239-597-1270. Thank you, Wayne Gratkowski.

Sales Team Works Hard for You

by from Naples, FL |

I recently brought my Jeep in for a repair and looked at buying a minivan. The sales and service team were outstanding. They offered me top dollar for my trade and the lowest price by several thousand on a new minivan. If your buying a car, these guys are the best. They are no pressure and to the point. Be sure to ask for Brock or David (the sales manager).

November 16, 2014

JB, thank you for giving us your feedback! Brock and David will greatly appreciate your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you found what you were looking for and experienced top notch sales and service too. Thank you for your recommendation. Enjoy your new vehicle! Please feel free to give me a call at (239)-594-2100 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thank you, Wayne Gratkowski, General Sales Manager.

Dont buy here

by from Naples, Florida |

Bought 2 cars fro these folks. Ended up with 2 cars a year older than what was advertised and sold to me after checking the panel on the inside of the door. I negotiated a 36 month lease but they switched the paperwork to a a 48 month lease instead of a 36 month lease after 6 hours of negotiation. These guys are tricky and dont give straight answers. They offered "free oil changes" which turned out to cost $80! I found them to be completely dishonest. Im left feeling like a fool but they wont get any future business from me.

October 22, 2014

I have read your review. We at Naples DCJ pride ourselves on a clear and concise explanation of all aspects of the transaction with our customers. I am not aware of your issue, but I would be happy to speak with you to clarify any misunderstanding. Please contact me directly at 239-594-2100, my name is Wayne Gratkowski.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Naples, Florida |

Mildred, the Service Manager at Naples Dodge has always taken care of me like I am the only customer there. I have 350,000+ miles on my 2007 Dodge 2500 4 x 4 Laramie Megacab and she has always been the person to take care of me. She has been promoted to Service Manager, and for good reason. She handed me off to one of her service advisors, Brian, and Brian didn't miss a beat. He knew everything about me when I arrived at the shop, my truck was towed in before my arrival. I called Mildred on her cellular number and gave her the details of the problem. I am on the road all the time and Mildred had my truck in the right hands and repaired before expected. She is the best Service Manager I have ever encountered. Great Job Mildred and Naples Dodge.

Excellent sales and service

by from Naples Fl |

I have always received excellent service there. I used to take my old Jeep, which I bought up north, there for service. When the time came I bought my new Jeep there and just recently my wife bought a Mazda there. We are always treated like 1st class customers for. both service and the sales process

September 10, 2014

Hello Dave, I am very glad to hear about your experience here at our Dealership from our sales side to service. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you Naples Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Mazda

Always positive

by from Naples FL |

Chrysler has serviced all three of the vehicles I have owned and bought from them;so my experience expands over several years. Each and every time I have received the same courteous, friendly service. They listen to my concerns; estimate the costs, and the time to do the service.The last visit required shuttle service to and from my home. This was completed most graciously.I am grateful to have such a trustworthy operation to service my car.

Recall repair on my Jeep Commander

by from Inverness, IL |

Fantastic attention from the entire service department staff at Naples Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep..... Not only did I receive professional attention regarding the recall on my Jeep, the courtesy was great. From the moment I pulled up to the service entrance the department ran like a well oiled machine. Several service writers were on hand to attend to a large number of customers. Told that our repair might take a couple of hours to resolve the recall issues, we were offered to make use of the complimentary shuttle the dealership had to offer that would transport us to any Naples desitination if we wished. I thought that was a nice touch. We chose to walk to a nearby mall, grab a bite to eat and await for our car to be fixed. To our surprise we received a call 1 hour later that our car was finished. The final steps of picking up our car went qucikly and smoothly and we were on our way back home. We are very pleased with the service we received at Naples Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Naples Mazda.

Excellent Service

by from Wayne, New Jersey |

After having been burned by two Chrysler Service Centers in New Jersey, Naples Chrysler found the problem (which was actually caused by the other two dealers) and corrected the problem. Parts and labor are understandably a bit pricey but as always, you get what you pay for. I would definitely return to this dealer for service at any time in the future.

Great buying experience!

by from Naples, FL |

Laid back, relaxing atmosphere. Friendly sales team, all around awesome buying experience. I am grateful that I have decided to buy from these people! They will treat you right the first time!

GREAT SERVICE AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE

by from Naples, FL |

I purchased my 2014 Mazda 6 a few months back and it was so easy! No pressure, no games. They told me how it was and gave me the deal I wanted. They gave me what my trade in was worth plus more! I would recommend to everyone. Make sure you ask for Tom in Sales! He's a great guy. PROMO CODE: PC12312011.