Naples Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and Naples Mazda

6381 Airport Pulling Rd N, Naples, FL 34109

New 866-535-3245 New866-535-3245
Used 888-232-3963 Used888-232-3963
Service 877-690-2782 Service 877-690-2782

Visit www.NAPLESHASIT.com to print off your $500 Trade-In Assistance!

Unusually pleasant experience !

by from Jupiter, Fl. |

I purchased pre owned truck today (2-24-2016), my sales manager was Mr. Castano, my sales associate was Steve and the finance person was Patricia. I live 3 hours away and was intending to trade my current truck and was able to facilitate a fair deal before driving the 3 hours to their dealership. When I arrived the truck was ready to go, I was greeted promptly and professionally. As I had sent them pictures and a description of my trade no further negotiations were made. Patricia had even found me a better interest rate than the one I had obtained myself through a pre qualification at my own bank. As I had been shopping around for a while, my feeling had been that I would rather go the dentist than a dealership, today was not the case. The paperwork was already prepared and my transaction was completed in less than an hour. Kudos to Steve, Mr.Castano and Patricia ! My thanks, Eric in Jupiter

Horrified Stay Away!

by from Naples Florida |

Please heed this warning. I am a professional Firefighter/Paramedic and Lieutenant with a well know local Fire Department. This is absolutely the worst service department I have ever dealt with. I brought my Jeep commander in for service on an appointment last Friday at 1:15pm. My Jeep sat the entire weekend and wasn't first evaluated until Monday at 12pm. When I called to check the status of my vehicle my phone calls were ignored. I was assured by a Raven and Brittney separately on 4 occasions that a service tech "Mark" or manager "Ruth Flores" would return my calls as soon as possible. This never happen and my wife had to stop in on her way home from work to demand an update on the vehicles status. She was told "the Chyrsler mechanics could not figure out what the issue was with the vehicle". Mind you this is Naples Chrysler Doge Jeep you would hope since they sell these vehicles they would be best suited to diagnose and repair any issues rapidly. I could go on with a laundry list of follies, unprofessional and reprehensible actions by this Dealerships service department, but I won't. I will summarize Tuesday at 10am I was called by service tech " Ryan" stating "Good news the vehicle is fixed and ready" Spark plugs were changed charges flor this totaled a staggering $325. I picked the vehicle up and it stalled in the parking lot! I brought it back spoke to Mrs. Flores who assured me the vehicle would be fixed at no charge. I received a phone call today Thursday at 2pm from service tech "Ryan" stating they still didn't know what was wrong! At there best guess it was this or that and the next thing they'd try would cost $800. I decided to cut my losses and now am left at square one. PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!! I don't know how these people sleep at night

Over Price, bad costumer service

by from Naples |

Over Price, bad costumer service I never go again to that dealer Over Price, bad costumer service Over Price, bad costumer service

May 13, 2016

It is unfortunate to hear you feel our pricing is unfair and that your customer service experience did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide the best service to every customer every time they come to the store. Please give me a call at 239-449-0614 to discuss this matter in more detail and come to a resolution together. Thanks, John Atashian, Service Director

Great Service Department and New Sales Process

by from Naples, Fl |

I have always received excellent service there. I took my Sebring convertible there for 10 years for service even though I bought it up north. When the time came I leased my new Jeep there and it is a great car. I am always treated like a 1st class customer for any service required. The service is efficient and the people are outstanding. They are a first class organization focused on the customer.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Cape Coral, FL |

We just made our first car purchase in 10 years with the purchase of a 2015 Ford Escape. Our salesperson, Andrew, was incredible to work with. He answered all of our questions and concerns and gave us all the tools we needed to make an informed decision in an atmosphere of absolutely no pressure. Both Andrew and the dealership manager did everything possible to put together a deal that would work for us. Our past experiences with car shopping have always been stressful and something that we dreaded. Our experience at Naples Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mazda has changed our opinion of car salesmen and car dealerships. I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone needing a positive car-buying experience.

Used Vehicle purchase

by from Fort Myers, Florida |

Called Naples Dodge on 10/3/15 and spoke to Dan Gullick about a 2013 Ram Laramie that was listed on their web site. Dan assured me the vehicle was still available and put it aside for me so I could come in and inspect it. He gave me a brief overview of the condition and I arrived that afternoon to check out the truck. As I was assured, the vehicle had been put aside, washed and checked out for my viewing. Dan was an excellent sales consultant. No high pressure, no hard sell but was very informative, knowledgeable, professional and personable. We checked out the truck, took it for a test drive and sealed the deal within minutes of returning to the dealership. Dan was very up front and honest during the whole transaction and nothing was left hidden or up to chance. I got a great truck at a Great price with No hassle and no stress from obviously an honorable dealership. Their finance department was also a pleasure to deal with as Audrey handled the transaction very smooth and professionally. Great Job!

Great Job Quick and easy best fasted start to end

by from NAPLES FL |

Bill eskridge was fast and very easy to deal with. very fair with my trade and a nice easy quick deal. NO games at all. Thank you for making this so easy Bill. I will contact next time I am in the market again..

2008 Town& Country Air Conditioning

by from N. Chesterfield, VA |

On our way to FL, our air conditioning failed. My first contact was Steve Alvarez who was very professional in working with me to determine the source on the problem and having the repairs completed in a timely manner. My second contact was with Mildred who made sure I was satisfied with the service I received and completed the paperwork for the repairs through the extended warranty. I have now returned to Virginia with positive thoughts of Naples Chrysler Dodge and the people who work there.

Buyer beware!

by from Naples, FL |

I had a terrible experience buying from this dealership. Sales managers have no integrity. They do not stand behind what they sell whatsoever. Mazda service technicians do not know how to diagnose or fix cars. I was screwed over by them, don't let it happen to you!

November 16, 2014

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We strive to offer all of our customers an honest sales and service experience and work to exemplify integrity in everything we do at our dealership. We would like the opportunity to discuss the details of your experience with our dealership in greater detail. Please give me a call at your convenience at 239-597-1270. Thank you, Wayne Gratkowski.

Sales Team Works Hard for You

by from Naples, FL |

I recently brought my Jeep in for a repair and looked at buying a minivan. The sales and service team were outstanding. They offered me top dollar for my trade and the lowest price by several thousand on a new minivan. If your buying a car, these guys are the best. They are no pressure and to the point. Be sure to ask for Brock or David (the sales manager).

November 16, 2014

JB, thank you for giving us your feedback! Brock and David will greatly appreciate your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you found what you were looking for and experienced top notch sales and service too. Thank you for your recommendation. Enjoy your new vehicle! Please feel free to give me a call at (239)-594-2100 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thank you, Wayne Gratkowski, General Sales Manager.