Lee's Summit Mazda

975 Se Oldham Pkwy, Lees Summit, MO 64081

New 866-983-1092
Used 888-847-0251
Service 877-289-9140

Great car, Awesome rate! Just after a bankruptcy..

by from Lee's Summit MO |

I couldn't be more thrilled with my 2013 Hyundai Sonata. My bankruptcy was recently discharged and I heard many different stories about financing. I was really concerned about the type of vehicle I would be able to afford and my monthly payment. After working with Chip Frye @ Lee's Summit Mazda, he was able to get me into a newer car, with low miles and the monthly payment I was needing. I was so impressed with his hard work and would recommend anyone looking to be sure and pay a visit to Chip @ LS Mazda. My car still has warranty on it, as well as all the bells and whistles that I wanted. Couldn't be happier. Thanks CHIP!!!!

Great Place, Great Staff

by from Kansas City, Mo |

This was a great experience. I hate buying cars but this was easy. Thank you Chris in service and thank you Justin in sales. You made the day fun and educational. I had fun buying a car. Shelby

Surprised, in a BAD way.

by from Lee's Summit |

I needed a cheap-to-keep car. They showed me a Civic for $3,250 that was "inspected and ready to go, drives out nice." It did drive nice, but when I drove it to my mechanic they said it needed at least $2000 of work ASAP and then might be worth $3000! They were all shocked that it would even be on the lot at a dealership, should have been an $800 auction car. When I told the salesman what they said, he made me stay and tell it to his manager, like I was being sent to the principal! But I still keep getting friendly little automated emails (like the responses to the few good reviews here) even though I sent all of them a list of the things the shop found wrong with the car. I didn't even mention the body damage that had been pounded out and was starting to rust. I feel sorry for the broke person or kid who buys that car thinking those friendly guys are "helping" them and that they're safer buying at a dealer if it's THIS dealer.

June 25, 2014

I'm sorry you did not find the car you were looking for, but when it comes to cheaper cars they are all their own animals, each having it's own unique concerns. We try to give as much info. as possible about them and then of course anyone is welcome to have them checked out by a mechanic. Again I'm sorry that particular vehicle did not work for you. If we can be of service in the future please let me know. Thank you Marty Reed General Sales Manager

Not sure what to think.....

by from Kansas City, MO. |

Went to the dealership an a Saturday and spoke with Justin about a used Saturn Vue. After looking at it we told Justin we were interested. He told us the car was a new arrival and would need to be serviced before we could test drive it and he would call us when it was ready. We got a call on Tuesday that it was ready but it may have a mechanical problem. We told him that was fine and we were still wanting it and we made arraignments to pick it up Thursday morning and take it to my mechanic to have it checked out. On Wednesday afternoon we got a call from Justin that the car had been sold!?! When I asked him what happened to our agreement all I got was "Sorry". I'm not sure if I want to do business with this dealership after this or not.

We dealt with Justin

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

WE told him what we were looking for and he recommended a car that fit our criteria. He was knowledgeable of the car and we took it for a test drive. It would be a great car for us, but in the end, we were just not ready to commit. We have just started the process of looking and timing was not right. He did a great job.

Best sales and service

by from RAYTOWN |

Had what we wanted and needed, no overselling or hype. Even the sevice department was freindly and helpful, very rare nowadays. Thanks again Scott P.

January 17, 2014

Thanks for the kind words. We look forward to serving you again. Marty Reed

Helped us buy a car, not just sell us one.

by from Lee's Summit,Mo. |

They had a great selection and knew what they were talking about on new and used cars. No pressure or gimmicks and a new and very colorful dealership.

September 17, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to doing business with you again. Marty Reed

Drive on by!

by from Prairie Village, KS |

Stopped by yesterday to buy a used Honda. This dealership appears to have no pride in their cars. Someone from their sales team had been driving the car and had added an astounding 3000 miles over advertised mileage in a very short time! The car itself was dirty, littered with ashes and small burn marks in the back seat. I had to wonder if these were recent? Spare change and envelopes were evident in the front seat. Who sells a car in this condition? The car itself was a possibility for us, but this dealer was not willing to meet our price. We found a terrific car in Leavenworth.

The very best!

by from Lees Summit Mo |

I purchased my 2012 mazda cx9 from Lees Summit Mazda and the experience from start to finish was the best I have ever had!

November 11, 2012

Steven, Thank you for the kind words, and we all look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again, Your team at Lee's Summit Mazda