Rudolph Mazda East

Used 915-845-8001
Service 915-845-8001

New CX-5

by from El Paso TX |

The dealership at Rudolph Mazda west El Paso was the buying sevice i have had in buying a new car , the staff and my sales person Stanley Hirsh was best ever knew every part of the car explained everthing in detail , made it fun and easy would referre the service to anyone looking for a new car are small crossover the mazda is hands down a great suv for price and bells & whistles . a again best service ever.

great service!

by from el paso, tx |

Stanley at Rudolph Mazda of El Paso Westside Location off of Redd Rd made the difficult decision of buying a car an easy one. He listened to what my needs were attentively and carefully considered how best to meet them. He remembered me from six months earlier when I had stopped by to look at the Mazda5. He managed a full visit after I purchased the vehicle to go over the car's features in detail and to arrange my first service appointment. I would highly recommend Rudolp Mazda- they really made the experience of buying a new car a great one!

friendly service, even though we didn't buy

by from El Paso, TX |

We were looking for cars through the internet, and had narrowed the choices down to a VW Jetta from Rudolph Mazda or another car from another Rudolph dealership. Emails were sent to both dealerships. We test-drove the other car first, and ended up buying it. The internet salesperson from Rudolph Mazda, Stanley Hirsh, was still super-friendly and supportive, even though we never test-drove his car. I fully expected to never hear from him again, but he sent two follow-up emails congratulating us on our purchase of the other car, offering to help us again in the future, and assuring us we'd made a good choice with the other Rudolph dealership. I was very surprised and pleased at this gracious professionalism, and it makes us very pleased to have bought the other car from another Rudolph dealership.

My First Vehicle I Purchased On My Own.

by from El Paso, TX |

After doing extensive research I came over to West Rudolph Mazda to purchase my dream car. The Mazda CX- 5. The staff was very friendly and introduced me to Stan The Man (Stan Hirsh). I appreciated Stan's passive attitude in the beginning. He let me tell him exactly what I was looking for and was quick to show me every vehicle on the lot similar to what I was looking for. He was well educated and that's always a plus because as a consumer, you want to know you're getting "The Best". I grew confidence in my decision as Stan informed me about the various features the CX- 5 had to offer. I was full of questions not only regarding the vehicle, but also about the financial part of it. I had Stan walking back and forth for about two- three hours helping me find the best deal. I was very aware at how frustrating this could be, but Stan and The Staff handled it with perseverance and pushed to get me what I personally thought, was The Best Deal I could possibly imagine. I walked out that day with my blue 2013 Mazda CX-5. Thank You

Mr.Cadena

by from Sunland Park, NM |

Good service! The atmosphere sense is great, and the sales personnel (Stan for example) is wise and knows alot about the vehicles. The service department did a good job on taking care about my concerns and they did their job quickly and in a professional way. I would definetly come back or recommended to a friend.

Great service!

by from el paso, tx |

Great service foud the car I was looking for and they were able to work with me awesome customer service!g

Great Service

by from El Paso, TX |

The dealership was wonderfully receptive to a first time car buyer. Everything was handled smoothly and professionally and I felt very comfortable. I was even taken for an extended test drive so I could run an errand that I had a deadline to finish and totally forgot about. Price for the car I got was a bit over the value I was looking for but on the overall quite a wonderful experience. Only negative is the long wait time to process the entire transaction. A speedier service would make the entire service exceptional.