Fitzgerald Lexington Park Automall

22231 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653

New 888-730-1131
Used 888-728-7359
Service 866-730-0884

The FitzWay, there's just no better way to go!

Easy Car Buying

by from St leonard, MD |

Herb will take care of you. Best salesman ive ever dealt with. Made the deal work out right. Called ahead of time knowing what I wanted amd trying to speed up the process so I wasnt stuck at the dealer for hours. Herb had the car ready and paperwork ready to go. Really made the car buying process easy. Herb will take care of you!

Great car buying experience!

by from Lexington Park, MD |

Amii really listened to everything we were looking for in a car when buying and suggested a car that she knew was in inventory in Annapolis. We saw it online and they had it brought down for us the following day. It was everything we were looking for and any little issues we had were fixed before it was delivered to us. Great car buying experience with car sellers not working on commission!

Great Job

by from New Jersey |

I live out of state, they had my vehicle ready, they also gave it to me at a gret price, no pressure, at all, took out of state check with no problem, would recommend them to everyone.

Poor Service

by from Southern Maryland |

Truck was not cleaned properly when I picked it up. Truck already had a recall on it but they didn't bother to correct it or let me know upon delivery. Went back and had a trailer brake module install by the service department. Found screws laying on the drivers side floor the next day. Seems they never bothered to re-install the screws when they were done. Also this was the 2nd chance to correct recall but they never said anything. Engine light came on and made an appointment.......when I showed up I found out they did not have anyone qualified to work on a diesel engine. Why not tell me this before they make me an appointment. if you know your not qualified to do repairs on the engine why waste my time? They said cause it might have been the gas cap. Sorry, it's a diesel........they don't have that type of gas cap, DUH. Now the third time they could have taken care of the recall....did they NO. Never said a word about it. Took truck to dealer in Prince Frederick to have engine serviced. guess what? First words out of their mouth was there is a recall and we will take care of that also if you don't mind!!!!!

May 27, 2014

We understand that our management team will be in touch with you shortly to resolve your issues. Thanks for posting.

Beware: Parts Switch!

by from Lusby, MD |

I had front wheel bearings installed on a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500...I paid for new MOPAR parts. About a year and a day after installation one of the bearings failed. Called the dealer...sorry only a one year warranty! Bought my own premium quality parts and had them installed. In looking at the removed hardware, the failed bearing was not the correct part number...the other one was and it had a MOPAR stamp and had not yet failed. Took the discrepant part to the parts department and they told me the part was not purchased there and they could not cross reference it. Chrysler service reps say what are you complaining about...it lasted a year. This service station appears to be installing sub standard parts while charging you a premium for MOPAR quality. They gave me a story that MOPAR parts are purchased from different suppliers but can show no traceability to what should be a MOPAR source controlled part. I have NO confidence anymore in this garage to do any work on my vehicle, nor do I have any confidence in their quality program.

March 8, 2014

Thank you for making us aware. I want to get this in the hands of the Service Director. Would you take a phone call from him? If so, please send us your name and contact information to socialmedia@fitzmall.com. Thanks.

Easy, Easy, Easy

by from Lexington Park, MD |

I just purchased my second vehicle from Amii at my local Fitzmall in Lexington Park, MD. I browsed on-line, found the car I wanted and Amii drove to Germantown, picked it up, drove it back here and sold it to me all within the same afternoon! I?m not a fan of traditional dealerships that use high pressure sales tactics to get you to commit to buying a car you don?t even want. No worries of that sort at Fitzmall. They post their price alongside the KBB price on-line and on the vehicle; if you want it, you buy it. None of this ?back and forth? nonsense with the sales manager. I will certainly use Fitzmall in the future and I recommend them to anyone who doesn?t enjoy wasting their valuable time or playing silly dealership games.

January 17, 2014

It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It's also great to know that it's an experience you'd recommend for friends and family as well. We couldn't ask nicer comments and we thank you for taking the time to share it!

Competive prices, great personable service

by from Great Mills, Maryland |

I found the Jeep of my dreams at Fitzgerald Lexington Park Auto Mall. The dealership was able to get me in my Jeep with an affordable monthly payment. Their vehicles are competitively priced and service is outstanding. Salesperson Lowella Wasson was a true professional and wasn't your typical "pushy" sales person. You CAN find a great deal in Southern Maryland. I would recommend you go see her to help you make your dreams come true! : )

January 17, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and enjoying hearing that you had a great experience at our dealership. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Easiest new car purchase I ever had

by from Leonardtown, MD |

The entire team at Fitzgerald Lexington Park were very professional, freindly and helpful. They allowed me to freely roam around the lot without any pressure to come inside. Once I did venture in, Donna was more than helpful. She was pleasant and easy to talk with. As I was undecided about exactly which exact RAM 1500 I really wanted, they searched for additional vehicles that might more fully match my wish list. As I honed in on two vehicles, their insight and experiences helped my decide which one was best for me, and it was not the more costly of the two. I received a very fair offer for my trade. At no time did I feel any pressure to buy anything, or feel I was being pushed in a perticular direction. I would deal with these folks and Donna in particular again, should my transportation needs dictate.

January 17, 2014

We will pass on your kind words to Donna. Thanks for choosing Fitzgerald's and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Awesome purchase

by from Huntingtown |

In searching for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee I visited four dealerships. All were very different experiences, and none came close to Fitzgerald. Donna Allen and Bill Blumenfeld were courteous, friendly and expeditious. At other dealerships I waited more than an hour just to get a legitimate offer on a vehicle. At Fitzgerald on my first visit my trade in was evaluated and I had a firm offer in less than 30 minutes. Further negotiations were quick and painless with none of the "I have to check with ..., who has to check with ..., who has to get approval from ..." They immediately matched or bested my best offer from others. Fitzgerald quickly obtained the vehicle with the equipment I wanted even though it was not at their dealership. Every other dealer tried to sell me a vehicle on their lot with extra equipment that I did not want. Fitzgerald never tried to do this. The paperwork was also handled quickly and efficiently by Dewayne. Donna demonstrated the numerous features of my new Cherokee and connected my phone to the vehicle. I have never had a better buying experience, anywhere, anytime. All 10's, I highly recommend the Fitzgerald experience to anyone searching for a vehicle. Awesome!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Purchase

by from Lexington Park, MD |

I wanted to trade up from my currently owned Wrangler to a newer one. They afforded me the opportunuty to order one exactly how I wanted it as far as options, color, etc. I actually saved money by ordering factory direct. My new Jeep showed up in just three weeks and is perfect. Steve did a great job!!

January 17, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and enjoying hearing that you had a great experience at our dealership. Enjoy your new Jeep; they are great vehicles!