Fitzgerald Lexington Park Automall

22231 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653

New 888-730-1131
Used 888-728-7359
Service 866-730-0884

The FitzWay, there's just no better way to go!

Absolutely wonderful people, great dealership!!!

by from Raleigh NC |

Purchased a used 2001 F150 with Amii Ridgell as our sales associate. She was wonderful to speak with on the phone, answered all the questions I had about the vehicle, and it was overall and excellent sales experience. They had the truck detailed and filled with gas andnreadybtongonuoon our arrival from Raleigh NC. The truck was advertised great and the service we received was behind our expectations. They stayed after closing a few minutes to help us complete the deal and Amii suggested places to stay the night as we arrived late with a long drive to return home. Would conduct business again with this dealership anytime. Amii was excellent In helping our transaction goes as smooth as possible and even checked on us as we traveled to make sure we would make it in time.

October 31, 2014

Justin - Thanks for the awesome rating! We hope that you are fully enjoying your F150!

New Jeep Sale

by from Lusby, MD |

I recently bought my 2nd Jeep from Fritzgerald. My sale rep Amii Ridgell was fabulous to deal with. She was helpful in meeting my Jeep options I was looking for. Stayed late to meet my schedule. Was friendly and professional. I would definitely go back if she was my Sales Rep.

October 31, 2014

Thanks for posting. I'm glad you had such a nice experience with Amii. Enjoy the new Jeep; they are great vehicles!

Excellent Customer Service

by from California MD |

Amii Ridgell was awesome to work with. She helped me get the SUV I went in for. This dealership appraised my trade in higher than any of the others in the area. Highly recommend visiting!!!!

October 31, 2014

Elise - Thanks for posting. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Amii. Enjoy the SUV!

BOUGHT A NEW PICK UP

by from Lexington Park, MD |

I have been searching different sites for a new pickup or SUV. After researching, I decided to stop in to Fitzway dealership in Lexington Park Maryland. I was given some alone time, and then was greeted by Tanya. From there on in my experience was very pleasant, I went from not thinking that I could get a new vehicle, to finding out it was possible. Even the employees who did not assist me were pleasant, they were not pushy, and I walked out with a great deal.

October 31, 2014

Thanks for posting. I'm glad that you had such a pleasant experience at FitzMall. Enjoy the new vehicle and give us a call if you have any questions at all. Thanks again!

Awesome Customer Service and Fast !

by from Waldorf, MD |

I have NEVER been to a dealership where I haven't had to sit for hours. I was at this dealership for under 2 hours. The staff was great! My salesman, Mr. Whitley was awesome! he had everything ready for me when I arrived. Very knowledgeable about the vehicles ,and he made sure I was completely satisfied. I will ALWAYS come back! Thank you for great customer service!

October 31, 2014

Thanks for the glowing review! We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Thanks for the recommendations and we hope to see you in again.

Truck purchase was smooth & easy.

by from Millsboro, DE |

We saw the 2012 Ford F150 that we wanted on line. What at great deal! Our salesman, Herb Hardy, completed the paperwork in Lexington Park and because the truck was in Annapolis, Herb met us there to finalize the deal. He was thorough and went over everything with us. The drive back to DE in our new truck was delightful. As always, it was good doing business with Fitzgerald.

October 3, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and enjoying hearing that you had a great experience at our dealership. Enjoy the new vehicle!

Theres no other dealership like Fitzgerald. N0.1

by from Lexington Park Md |

Just purchased my second vehicle from them, my saleslady Tanya Shade is awesome very pleasant to talk to and will do her best to make sure you get the best deal possible, The whole staff was very nice. Also the financing department outstanding. Thanks to the whole Fitzgerald Family.

Overall great process. Thanks Bill and Herb

by from Rockville , Md |

Just leased my first Jeep through Fitzgerald at Lexington Park. I had a great experience with all especially Herbert Hardy and Bill Blumenfeld. The process was easy, everyone was helpful, pleasant and the entire experience was great! They really take cars if you. The Grand Cherokee is also an incredible riding SUV. Very happy with all . Great group if people/ go see them!

October 3, 2014

It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It's also great to know that it's an experience you'd recommend for friends and family as well. We couldn't ask nicer comments and we thank you for taking the time to share it!

Jeep Purchase

by from Leonardtown MD |

Just bought a Jeep from Fitzway in Lexington Park. It was a great experience, my salesman Herbert Hardy was extremely knowledgeable about the Jeep. The finance team was amazing as well. Together they made buying a vehicle easy and stress free.

Pleasant Car Buying Experience

by from Lexington Park MD |

Was leery of buying a car, and a used one at that. Billy, Steve, and Kenny made it a pleasant experience and not the usual adversarial process. Felt like they were part of my team, helping me get a vehicle at a good price. They gave me a good price on my trade-in too. I liked doing business this way. Recommending all my friends to Billy!! And I will go back in the future.