Mel Hambelton Ford

11771 W Kellogg St, Wichita, KS 67209

New 866-914-3171 New 866-914-3171
Used 866-690-2192 Used 866-690-2192
Service 888-349-3419 Service 888-349-3419

We're better we're proving it you be the judge!

Make sure you ask for John Santellan!

by from Wichita, KS |

I recently visited Mel Hambelton Ford and had the pleasure to meet Sales Consultant John Santellan while shopping for a Ford Mustang with and for my daughter. I have bought numerous cars in my lifetime, but I have never experienced the customer service and professionalism I enjoyed with John. John had the wherewithal to make my daughter a real part of the buying experience. He was extremely patient in dealing with a sixteen year old that was unsure of the color or package options she wanted in her first car. John let her test drive all of the different vehicles she was interested in and took care in explaining the differences of each. When she narrowed her choice to two vehicles, he pulled them both to a vacant spot on the lot so she could see them side by side. He never rushed her to make a decision and acted as if we were the only people that mattered to him at the time. Once a decision was made on the vehicle, John turned his attention to me. In past experiences, purchasing a car has been a tedious task with the back and forth tactics of negotiation. Not so with John and Mel Hambelton Ford. I spoke frankly with John about what I was looking for in our transaction and he made it happen with one visit to the Sales Manager. In the end, my daughter left with the car of her dreams and I left with the best car buying experience I've ever had. The next time I'm in the market for a Ford automobile I will most certainly visit Mel Hambelton Ford and I won't deal with anyone other than John Santellan. If you're in the market for a Ford as well, I highly suggest you pay John a visit.

April 7, 2014

Mike! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience. We are always working on our customer service because we know taking care of our customers... or our family rather... is the #1 priority. We hope your daughter enjoys her mustang for the years to come and we look forward to helping you with anything else in the future! Thanks again!

Great service

by from Manhattan, KS |

I recently purchased a car from Mel Hamilton Ford and had a great experience. Everyone from the receptionist to sales person to finance people were friendly and treated me with respect, instead of a credit score number. Stan Bogdan, the salesman was not pushy like some salesmen can be. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good. clean used car.

Great place to buy a car

by from Tulsa,OK |

Obi was great , no pressure to buy or no hassel . I told him what I could afford and where I wanted my payments and he made sure that it was done ...thanks Opi for all your hard work..Beth

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to hear that Obi took great care of you. Please contact him or stop by the dealership if there's anything more we can do for you.

Great customer service

by from Dodge city |

I got a great deal and enjoy in working with Ken an Tommy

April 22, 2016

Mike, it's great to know you had an enjoyable experience! Thank you for leaving us a review as well. Call or stop by if we can do anything else for you.

Great Dealership

by from Wichita, Kansas |

Stan Bogan was very helpful. The overall experience was great. We will always buy from Mel Hambelton Ford and Stan Bogden.

April 22, 2016

Chase, we really appreciate your review and are happy to hear that Stan took great care of you! Please let us know if you need anything from us and we'll help in a heartbeat.

The are the best price in town.

by from Wichita, KS |

Very easy to work with in buying a car new or used. They where very friend and really showed that they do car about there customers. The customer service manger Tommy and Leo sales Rep was a lot of fun and help me get the price and payment affordable.

April 22, 2016

Tyler, thank you for the review! It's great to hear that your experience went well. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Have a good day!

Normal service and check-up

by from Wichita, KS |

I took my 2013 F-150 in for service and A.J. Dutton helped me. During the service they detected an oil leak and made an appointment with the main service center. Grant Stucky helped me there and the leak was repaired in a timely manner and they had me back in my truck in good shape. My experience was such that I will defiantly return for more work when needed.

April 22, 2016

Daniel, we're happy you had a good experience with us. We also appreciate the positive review! Be safe and we look forward to seeing you again during your next maintenance visit.

best service ever!

by from Springfield, MO |

My job requires me to travel, a lot, I have had multiple negative experiences with repair shops and am always afraid to even go to a mechanic. However I am very pleased with this one. I will return whenever I need any repair work again. Not only did they fix a problen another dealer either missed or chose to ignore (twice) they were willing to give me the old parts which i will place on the GMs desk and await his response as to why they could not fix this with several opportunities. I am very pleased with their commitment to service. Ford Motor Company could use this dealer as an example of excellence! Thank you.

April 10, 2016

Dean Sims, Thank you so much for the positive review! It means the world to us and we're glad you received excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again during your next maintenance visit! Have a great day.

Ask for Obi!!!

by from Topeka, Kansas |

Obi took the time to go over the truck with me on the phone that morning. I drove 2 hours to Wichita that afternoon because they had the used truck I was looking for at the right price. Great buying experience and Obi kept the sales process moving quickly. David Grey from the service department was also awesome, he took care of a battery problem even after I returned home. Great job and thanks to the Mel Hambleton team!!!!!

April 9, 2016

Mike, we're happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! Also, thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review, it really helps us out. Please let us know if there's anything else you need! Have a great day.

Car buying experience

by from Wichita, KS |

Just want to say thanks to Ryan Trilli, my sales representative at Mel Hambelton Ford. I wanted a small car for my two boys to drive to and from school. Although I initially had planned to visit several dealerships in order to get the best deal; Ryan was prepared. I had explained what type of car I was looking for in advance of my visit. When I arrived Ryan had at least three cars parked near his office waiting for me to drive and review. After I selected the 2013 Ford Focus, he provided a Carfax report; met a reasonable price for my trade-in; and arranged for the finance department to prepared a small loan. The deal was done in about 90 minutes. Maybe it was a good idea to visit the dealership on a Thursday afternoon instead of the weekend.

December 2, 2015

John, thank you for the positive review of Ryan and Mel Hambelton Ford. We're happy to hear that you found the perfect car for your boys and had an excellent experience to go along with it. Please let us know if there's anything further we can do for you! Have a great day.