Mel Hambelton Ford

11771 W Kellogg St, Wichita, KS 67209

New 866-914-3171
Used 866-690-2192
Service 888-349-3419

We're better we're proving it you be the judge!

Make sure you ask for John Santellan!

by from Wichita, KS |

I recently visited Mel Hambelton Ford and had the pleasure to meet Sales Consultant John Santellan while shopping for a Ford Mustang with and for my daughter. I have bought numerous cars in my lifetime, but I have never experienced the customer service and professionalism I enjoyed with John. John had the wherewithal to make my daughter a real part of the buying experience. He was extremely patient in dealing with a sixteen year old that was unsure of the color or package options she wanted in her first car. John let her test drive all of the different vehicles she was interested in and took care in explaining the differences of each. When she narrowed her choice to two vehicles, he pulled them both to a vacant spot on the lot so she could see them side by side. He never rushed her to make a decision and acted as if we were the only people that mattered to him at the time. Once a decision was made on the vehicle, John turned his attention to me. In past experiences, purchasing a car has been a tedious task with the back and forth tactics of negotiation. Not so with John and Mel Hambelton Ford. I spoke frankly with John about what I was looking for in our transaction and he made it happen with one visit to the Sales Manager. In the end, my daughter left with the car of her dreams and I left with the best car buying experience I've ever had. The next time I'm in the market for a Ford automobile I will most certainly visit Mel Hambelton Ford and I won't deal with anyone other than John Santellan. If you're in the market for a Ford as well, I highly suggest you pay John a visit.

April 7, 2014

Mike! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience. We are always working on our customer service because we know taking care of our customers... or our family rather... is the #1 priority. We hope your daughter enjoys her mustang for the years to come and we look forward to helping you with anything else in the future! Thanks again!

2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid

by from Derby,Kansas |

Love my Fusion!!!! It is beautiful to look at, sit in and most importantly drive. Love how it handles. Love the interactive display of the hybrid that helps you learn how to achieve even better gas mileage. The atmosphere at the dealership is great too: they have everything to make you and your family feel comfortable such as TVs,food bar, and computers to use. The service is outstanding. The employees,managers,and owners are caring, helpful and informative. They do everything to insure your experience is great start to finish.The process is fast and efficient, but not rushed. I felt like my satisfaction was always key; their 1st goal. My Salesman was STAN BOGDAN and I can't say enough positive things about this man. He helped me though the whole process, answering all my questions. He is a great listener; hearing what I wanted, making suggestions, never rushing me though the process. In the end, the exact car that I wanted wasn't on their lot but Stan looked though Fords inventory and brought it in for me from another state. Their service department is excellent too. My new car hasn't needed servicing yet, but i have had my other cars serviced there in the past and the same rave reviews apply. Would obviously recommend Mel Hambelton Ford. If you go ask for STAN BOGDAN, you won't be disappointed!

best dealership in town

by from Wichita Kansas |

I have always shopped here for a reason they are always low pressure, they are friendly, and they are always fair on prices and dealing.

Not too bad

by from Wichita, ks |

I did the pre-approved app. Before even going up to the dealer. I already had my eye the car I wanted. They were even nice enough to have the car ready for a test drive for when I got off work. Next night I went up did all the paper and was able to drive off. 3 days later I got a letter say I wasn't approved. It happened few more times from all these banks saying no. It was so never racking know that I wasn't financed and was driving that car. About 3 weeks it finally got approved. Its was nice because at ARP did go down the payments stayed the same. I wish that they would of said how long it was going to take. Now the service part of mhf I will not recommend to any friends. I had the car inspected. I was informed that the tie rods needed to be replaced. The shocks need to be replaced by next oil change. Which, was not till may according to sticker on car and the car itself said the was fine. So I took the car back to get the tie rods fixed since they were the major issue. They did fix it but after receiving the car back the oil was low. Now back to when I got it inspected, they mechanic said the shocks would need to be replaced at my next oil change. $800 for that... So its real nice and convenient that after getting the tie rods done the oil is now needed to be changed. Real nice. I will not have my car serviced there again. Oh I probably should have taken the navigation system cutting off by itself as a red flag. It stopped working as soon as I drove off lot.. Guess I'll do better nice car time buying

fixed it

by from Derby Kansas |

I went in looking for answers as to,why i was having such a problem with my truck. I stared with James Shock, who was my sales man but now in finance. He pointed me to where i could get my answers. Well long story short I replaced my problem with a new truck. I did this on. My,own with no pressure from anyone. My salesman was Jon Jackson,he w w nt the extra mile to make sure iwas not only happy, but made sure I got the best deal I could. There was alot of haggling but i won out and got the deal and the truck I wanted. I came in mad and upset and left more then happy

Continue to Exceed Expectations

by from Hutchinson, KS |

I have done business with MH Ford for 5 years or so. I recently purchased my 3rd vehicle from them. Everytime I do business with Phil and the crew at Mel Hambelton I am amazed at the quality, promptness, and personal attention they demonstrate in their customer service. I have recommended a couple of friends and family members to MH Ford and they have all come away from their purchase and service experiences feeling the same way. Great people and a great operation!

car purchase

by from Wichita KS |

I purchased a 2013 Fusion on 2/21/15. This was my 3rd car purchase from Mel Hambelton. The salesman I worked with was Mir. I found Mir to be very helpful and friendly once I told him what I was looking for he found what I wanted in no time. My brother has also purchased 3 cars and all of them have been from Mir. The gentleman by the name of Mark helped getting me financed he was also very polite and friendly....The only reason I come back to Mel Hambelton is because they have great customer service friendly atmosphere....The only negative comment I would have is the customer service survey is not very user friendly. I think instead of having to go 6 different sites they should be combined somehow. Other than that everything was GREAT and I will be doing business with Mel Hambelton Ford and Mir in the future.

Satisfied!

by from Wichita, KS |

Buying a car is such a long process so we were dreading that encounter. However, our salesperson, Mir Rahman was great and made the process for us pretty painless. We found a car and are happy with our purchase.

February 23, 2015

Rickard, thank you for the positive review and we're happy you had a great experience. If there's anything you need please let us a know and we'll be happy to help!

Great customer experience.

by from Wichita Kansas |

Love my new 2015 Ford Fiesta. Thanks to everyone who helped me.

February 23, 2015

Robin, we're glad you love your new Fiesta! We also want to thank you for your positive review. If there's anything you need, please give us a call!

I bought a 2011 Toyota Camry

by from Wichita, KS |

I was looking to buy a used Toyota Camry with low mileage. Obi took me right to the car I wanted to buy after a few test drives. It look like a good fit. Obi was able to answer all my question and, call me up afterwards to make sure everything was working as expected. The car get ~30 miles per gallon perfect.

February 23, 2015

Sam, it seems that you received the experience you deserved, that's great! Thank you for giving us a 5 star review. It really helps us know what we're doing right. If you need anything please contact Obi or the dealership and we'll be glad to assist in any way possible.

Will not go anywhere else!

by from Wichita KS |

This is the second car in 3 years I've purchased from Mel Hambelton. I was in a wreck and it totaled my car out so I went back there. I told Ryan Tirilli what I wanted and my price. After looking at all options he showed me numbers for leasing a car. I was very pleased he looked at that as an option for me. Trust me I can't stand looking for cars but the way Ryan goes about the business is first class all the way. I will never go to anyone or anywhere else in the future and I will go back in a few years to get my soon to be wife her new car. I never usually write these reviews but I feel at this point I need to tell everyone to at least give this dealership a shot!!

February 23, 2015

Bobby, we appreciate such kind words! We're glad you're ok from your wreck as well. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and will contact Ryan if there's anything else you need!