Olympic Auto Sales

4568 Memorial Dr, Decatur, GA 30032

Used 888-615-0401

just grear

by from athens ,ga |

My name is angela i brought a mercedes from olympic auto sales. My car salesman was great george he showed me any car i wanted to see untill we found the right one they stick with the price they tell you and they are truly buy here pay here no credit check hanna was great george was great my car runs drives likes its new this is the place to go

Poor experience

by from Atlanta, Ga |

My visit was not worth the try. I went to look at one of their cars that I saw online (Acura 3.5 RL). After the test drive, I requested to have my mechanic inspect the car. The salesman man discouraged the idea but I insisted. Upon inspection by MY mechanic, the car had engine-computer problems. The salesman then explained that it was a minor problem and would be fixed quick. I called back daily for 3 days and realized that they were playing cat & mouse games. These people are not honest. They will pressure you into buying a car that has problems already.

Awesome Car Buying Experience!!

by from Decatur, GA |

I think we all expect car buying to be difficult, but with Olympic Auto Sales, it wasn't at all! My salesperson was knowledgeable, honest, and easygoing. I didn't feel forced into anything, and my truck is FABULOUS! Thanks again to Hannah and the team for everything. I will DEFINITELY be back in the future, and I'll refer ALL my friends to you guys!

Very Happy with my BMW 3 series

by from Dunwoody, GA |

Olympic Auto Sales is by far the most helpful used car i have been to, professional, and nice customer service. The staff always friendly and is ready to answer any questions, and most importantly, they are always willing to go above and beyond for the customer.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Sandy Springs |

I was pleased with the buying experience that I had at Olympic Auto Sales, I had dealt with the sales force since the beginning of my search. They were kind, courteous, quick and decisive. They not only matched my lowest bid, but made it better! It was the easiest car purchase we have ever made!

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Atlanta,Ga |

After getting into a terrible automobile accident my vehicle was a total loss and once again I was forced to weigh my options. I hate shopping for cars and was pleasantly surprised to stumble upon this dealership while surfing the internet. I was provided quick and easy financing on the car of my dreams without having to settle for "just another car". The staff was very understanding to my needs and situation while making the experience much enjoyable. Thank You Olympic Auto!!!!