Olympic Auto Sales

4568 Memorial Dr, Decatur, GA 30032

Used 888-615-0401 Used 888-615-0401

just grear

by from athens ,ga |

My name is angela i brought a mercedes from olympic auto sales. My car salesman was great george he showed me any car i wanted to see untill we found the right one they stick with the price they tell you and they are truly buy here pay here no credit check hanna was great george was great my car runs drives likes its new this is the place to go

Disappointed

by from Atlanta, GA |

Decided to take a chance with a small independent dealer for the 1st time, had car checked out, paid in full, still wound up with a big bag of costly problems and the "warranty" company that was supposed to cover repairs has instead accused me of "violating my contract" with them. It's too bad...the buying process was very smooth but now it seems like they were in a hurry to get me and the car off the lot quickly.

Beautiful Luxury Cars

by from Dunwoody, GA |

I financed a Lexus GS350 with Olympic and the experience with this dealership was the best i had with any used car lot. The sales person Yaya was very helpful and knowledgeable, he gave me the carfax on the Lexus, showed me all the services they did to the vehicle, he gave me a fresh new oil change on it and told me to take it to a mechanic for inspection because they were confident about their vehicles. There finance program is short term based and made it easy for me to get into the vehicle. They even gave me a customer loyalty card discount to help with my future repairs. It is hard to find good used car lots these days and i am extremely happy i found this one.

Very nice people very helpfull

by from Decatur ga |

Very nice people and cars prices were reasonable and cars were clean and very smooth...will be coming back I would definitely recommend to people with not so good credit but don't want to ride in a hooptie. They have audi, lexus, bwm, all types of vehicles

Poor experience

by from Atlanta, Ga |

My visit was not worth the try. I went to look at one of their cars that I saw online (Acura 3.5 RL). After the test drive, I requested to have my mechanic inspect the car. The salesman man discouraged the idea but I insisted. Upon inspection by MY mechanic, the car had engine-computer problems. The salesman then explained that it was a minor problem and would be fixed quick. I called back daily for 3 days and realized that they were playing cat & mouse games. These people are not honest. They will pressure you into buying a car that has problems already.

Awesome Car Buying Experience!!

by from Decatur, GA |

I think we all expect car buying to be difficult, but with Olympic Auto Sales, it wasn't at all! My salesperson was knowledgeable, honest, and easygoing. I didn't feel forced into anything, and my truck is FABULOUS! Thanks again to Hannah and the team for everything. I will DEFINITELY be back in the future, and I'll refer ALL my friends to you guys!

Very Happy with my BMW 3 series

by from Dunwoody, GA |

Olympic Auto Sales is by far the most helpful used car i have been to, professional, and nice customer service. The staff always friendly and is ready to answer any questions, and most importantly, they are always willing to go above and beyond for the customer.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Sandy Springs |

I was pleased with the buying experience that I had at Olympic Auto Sales, I had dealt with the sales force since the beginning of my search. They were kind, courteous, quick and decisive. They not only matched my lowest bid, but made it better! It was the easiest car purchase we have ever made!

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Atlanta,Ga |

After getting into a terrible automobile accident my vehicle was a total loss and once again I was forced to weigh my options. I hate shopping for cars and was pleasantly surprised to stumble upon this dealership while surfing the internet. I was provided quick and easy financing on the car of my dreams without having to settle for "just another car". The staff was very understanding to my needs and situation while making the experience much enjoyable. Thank You Olympic Auto!!!!