Eddy's Toyota of Wichita

7333 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67207

New 888-261-2292 New 888-261-2292
Used 888-238-4903 Used 888-238-4903
Service 866-265-3812 Service 866-265-3812

Eddy's Toyota is the #1 Toyota dealership in the Midwest Region & recipient of the National Presidents Award.

I would give this process a 10 in all areas.

by from lebo,ks |

I made this deal on the phone. All questions were answed. Braden Lehl was so help and win I bought the new 2015 Rav 4 he had a family dinner he needed to attend. He made sure I was taken care of when I arrived at the dealership even when he couldn't met me. He checked back with me afterward to see how it went. I called him since to ask about some of the equipment that I didn't know where tp fine or how to operate. He didn't make me feel stupid, he just walked me through each step. I think he has a good career in his future. You better keep this one.

Very helpful, good attitudes..

by from Wichita,ks |

Like how they made it work for my budget but yet got a good clean car.

good experience

by from liberal ks |

very good experience the salesman was very nice and helpful

Miserably uncomfortable seats

by from Wichita, ks |

Very high pressure salesmen. I purchased a Rav 4. From Eddys. The salesman told me that it had leather seats and had miles due to dealership use. When I picked up the vehicle the interior was dirty. Then I discovered the seats were faux leather. The title showed a previous owner. The seats were terribly uncomfortable. I had to dump this cheap car in less than a week. My experience at a competitors dealership was much better; less pressure and more interested in meeting my needs. I would caution anyone from buying a toyota from Eddys.

service sucks

by from Wichita, ks |

This place sucks. Went in for a safety recall and left with a busted exhaust which wasn't there when I pulled in. They refused to repair the damage they had caused. Too bad, I was planning on buying a truck. Guess I'll go elsewhere.

tell it how it is

by from Wichita, KS |

Very poor communications with sales person on first contact. Gave information that was not true. Could not get him to follow through with requests. Contacted manager, a lot better however the vehicle was not even close to the description described by the sales person. Would not of traveled to see the one star vehicle that was suppose to be a NICE vehicle. I don't even think he looked at it before telling me about it. Salesmen would get more respect if they would just tell it how it is.

unorganized

by from Salina, KS |

Went to Eddy's to look at vehicle. Was told by salesman vehicle would be ready to view. Got there hard to find place to park. Asked to look at vehicle but all they wanted to do is find me a sales person and fill out a credit report. Did not need credit, cash sale. took 15 minutes to find salesman and he said that car was at another location . When to that location and the vehicle was not here. Anyway I guess someone else was driving or trying to buy it. They could of called and told me that. What a waist of my time. Actually they did call a couple of days later and asked me if I was interested in the vehicle because the persons interested in the vehicle could not get financed. Anyway this place has a lot of lip service and no action.

GREAT SERVICE AND SALES!!

by from WICHITA, KS |

HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR SALES STAFF AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Andover, KS |

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Our salesman, Sam Tilbury was fantastic. We told him what we wanted and he found us our car.

Scored me a deal that was unbeatable!

by from Wichita, KS |

I had been looking to purchase a vehicle for about six months and was being really selective on where to buy my car from. I have heard that Eddy's Toyota was a non-commission sales staff which only MAKES SENSE to buy a car from them because the salesman is not going to be going back an forth for you to come up on the price. Our salesman made the experience so quick and easy it was honestly didn't feel like i was buying a car. They got be into an awesome new 4Runner with the exact monthly payment that i asked for and with a low financing option. I think when you go through the car buying experience with them you honestly feel like they are in it for you and not themselves. I would 100% recommend any family and friends to purchase a vehicle from Eddy's Toyota.