Eddy's Toyota of Wichita

7333 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67207

New 888-261-2292
Used 888-238-4903
Service 866-265-3812

Eddy's Toyota is the #1 Toyota dealership in the Midwest Region & recipient of the National Presidents Award.

service sucks

by from Wichita, ks |

This place sucks. Went in for a safety recall and left with a busted exhaust which wasn't there when I pulled in. They refused to repair the damage they had caused. Too bad, I was planning on buying a truck. Guess I'll go elsewhere.

tell it how it is

by from Wichita, KS |

Very poor communications with sales person on first contact. Gave information that was not true. Could not get him to follow through with requests. Contacted manager, a lot better however the vehicle was not even close to the description described by the sales person. Would not of traveled to see the one star vehicle that was suppose to be a NICE vehicle. I don't even think he looked at it before telling me about it. Salesmen would get more respect if they would just tell it how it is.

unorganized

by from Salina, KS |

Went to Eddy's to look at vehicle. Was told by salesman vehicle would be ready to view. Got there hard to find place to park. Asked to look at vehicle but all they wanted to do is find me a sales person and fill out a credit report. Did not need credit, cash sale. took 15 minutes to find salesman and he said that car was at another location . When to that location and the vehicle was not here. Anyway I guess someone else was driving or trying to buy it. They could of called and told me that. What a waist of my time. Actually they did call a couple of days later and asked me if I was interested in the vehicle because the persons interested in the vehicle could not get financed. Anyway this place has a lot of lip service and no action.

GREAT SERVICE AND SALES!!

by from WICHITA, KS |

HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR SALES STAFF AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Andover, KS |

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Our salesman, Sam Tilbury was fantastic. We told him what we wanted and he found us our car.

Scored me a deal that was unbeatable!

by from Wichita, KS |

I had been looking to purchase a vehicle for about six months and was being really selective on where to buy my car from. I have heard that Eddy's Toyota was a non-commission sales staff which only MAKES SENSE to buy a car from them because the salesman is not going to be going back an forth for you to come up on the price. Our salesman made the experience so quick and easy it was honestly didn't feel like i was buying a car. They got be into an awesome new 4Runner with the exact monthly payment that i asked for and with a low financing option. I think when you go through the car buying experience with them you honestly feel like they are in it for you and not themselves. I would 100% recommend any family and friends to purchase a vehicle from Eddy's Toyota.

Stay away if your FICO score is less than 720

by from Wichita, KS |

In June my wife and I went into Eddy's Toyota to purchase a Prius C to replace my wife's Saturn Ion, which had been having problems. We test drove the car and filled out the credit application. We specifically told the sales person that we had to stay around $300 a month for a payment. The number they came back with for a payment was over $500. Now, we have credit problems, and I expect that we should be placed in a risk tier, but to even tell me a payment that they knew we couldn't afford was an insult. Then, to add injury, they told me that we could have a $300 a month payment if we could put down $5000 as a down payment. We have credit issues and you want us to come up with $5000 down. We walked out of the dealership. Fair warning, if your FICO score is below 720 STAY AWAY FROM THESE SHYSTERS!