Motor Team

25962 Mission Blvd, Hayward, CA 94544

Used 888-473-1778

AWSOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

by from Fremont ca |

First of all I'd like to thank motor team and their employees for making my life much easier!! My husband and I were first time buyers!! We had no clue on what to do or how to start. As soon as we walked into motor team the employees were so welcoming. We explained to Omar that we had a tight budget and we're looking for a car that fits our budget. So long story short Omar was able to help us pick a car! It amazes me how fast he was able to run our credit, get us a loan, test drive the car and actually drive out the lot with the car in just a few hours!! Since the day we bought our car it hasn't had no problems with it! So THANK YOU MOTOR TEAM FOR THIS AMAZING CAR AND THANK YOU OMAR AND THE REST OF THE EMPLOYEES FOR ALL YOUR HELP! I hope to see you guys again in the near future!!

They are NOGOOD They will tell you s.thing not tru

by from fremont , Ca. |

I just wish this people be a little honest and they will stand on what they say on the phone same in person and don't let your customer feel that you bounce of greedy people .

Motor Team responded to this review

December 13, 2013

Hi Okedwin, thank you so much for the review. We apologies that you feel that way about us. Unfortunately I don't remember the name, please feel free to call us so we can discuss what the issue was or still is. You can contact myself (Omar the Manager). Thanks Again! 510-881-5527