Manassas Imports

8907 Mathis Ave, Manassas, VA 20110

Used 888-479-4964

Chevy Malibu Purchase

by from Alexandria, VA |

Searching online, I found a vehicle that I was really interested in. Contacting the dealership via e-mail, I received a response immediately followed up by a phone call and a time and date was set for me to view and test drive the car. Unfortunately I was unable to make the appointment, so I called back to see if the vehicle was still available and made another appointment. From the time I drove into the dealership, I was treated in a friendly, professional manner by Dennis. He made me instantly feel at ease, with none of the "sales pressure" you usually encounter. The purchasing process went flawlessly and my entire customer service experience was exceptional. Needless to say, I drove away with my new car! I wholeheartly recommened this dealership and Dennis.

Good Car, Good Price

by from Manassas, VA |

Good price on a Honda CR-V. Vehicle seemed to be priced competitively and the dealer worked with me on my trade-in vehicle. Dennis was very attentive to my requests as I searched for a vehicle. Overall good experience- would recommend!

Worst customer service EVER period!

by from Ashburn |

I had the worst customer service experience ever. So, here's how it all happened. I called the dealership in the afternoon and asked about a minivan that had the most beautiful pics posted online. I spoke with Gary, who said the vehicle is gorgeous. We agreed that I will visit the vehicle the same night. I arrived at the dealership a bit late but was very interested in the vehicle, Gary had already put the vehicle out. First thing he asked me was whether I plan to drive the car home today, I said probably NOT (It was already past 8:30 pm) but if I like the vehicle, I will be coming back first thing in the morning. Gary mentioned an existing dent (That was totally abstracted if not hidden on the online pics) and a scratch and kinda made the impression that he's going to be honest and upfront, which I appreciated. Next few minutes I looked around the vehicle myself, and checked a few things. Some very obvious things noticed, rear bumper was out of place/alignment, passenger side windows glass was not operating, tires were of different treads and makes, glove box was shaking...these things were noticed in about 5 minute check. Gary walked out and I said, there seems to be some issues with the vehicle (and I was going to tell him one by one with the hope that they will resolve it for me), first was glove box, he checked it and when I was trying to explain what is actually happening with the glove box, he said "STOP IT", you do not have to buy this vehicle and that I never said this vehicle was flawless. I WAS SHOCKED!!!! was simply raising the points and after just first one, he got so aggravated! I explained to him that the reason was simply to see if you guys can take care of it, but he kept on saying, you dont have to buy this. I said, THANKS for wasting my time then, I cannot do business with this attitude. He said in return, that I have wasted his time and that I was late!!! I was completely shocked, he had mentioned that they are open until 9:00 pm and that he will be there until 9:00 pm, I made it before 9:00 , it was me, who drove 40 minutes to just see the vehicle to this kind of customer service. I will never recommend this dealership to anyone.

Love My New Ford Escape

by from Alexandria, VA |

Great cars and great service! I'd spent all day going from dealership to dealership, from one slimy salesman to the next. I was so grateful when I entered Manassas Imports and Dennis greeted us with his warm "average Joe" character. Very refreshing! To say the least he made my car buying experience worth the long days journey. He was very knowledgeable and patient as I tried out one vehicle after the next even a hour after their closing time. Once I decided on my Ford they handled all the details smoothly and professionally. I couldn't be happier! Thank you Dennis and Manassas Imports!!

recommended

by from Falls Church, VA |

Great car, easy buying process, friendly staff. Very satisfied, and would recommend Manassas Imports.

Purchased Ford Mustang

by from Clinton, MD |

I applied for the car I was looking at online and I submitted my interest in the car itself and I got phone call within 5 minutes. I spoke with the gentlemen on the phone and he told me I could apply online to see if I qualify. Within 20 minutes they called me telling me I was approved and asked when I wanted to come look at it. I went there today and I walked got helped right away. I tested drove the car within 5 minutes and came back all the paper work was ready to be signed and i walked out the door with the car I wanted. They were very speedy and efficient. I would recommend people to go to them if they were looking to buy a used car.

2010 Toyota Corolla

by from Washington, DC |

We arrived at Manassas Imports one rainy Sunday afternoon, and we were greeted by John Fleming at the door. He quickly got us to the car that we had come to see, a gray 2010 Corolla. An hour later, the deal was done. John and his crew accommodated our requests for a small discount and two new tires. When it came time to take delivery of the car, John drove out to Vienna Metro Station to pick me up, saving me a hefty cab fare on that 17 mile trip. This purchase ended a two month long car shopping experience. We had visited many dealers during this time, and had even entered into negotiations on many cars. However, at many of those other dealers, there was always a reason to hesitate, and to eventually back off. The reasons for closing this deal quickly with John were that (1) the car was at a fair market price and appeared to be in great condition and (2) the staff at Manassas Imports seemed honest and reasonable. I was made to feel that this financial investment would be safe.

2009 Mazda

by from Loudoun County, VA |

Mike Cundiff was our sales representative. He was very patient with my wife and I while searching for our vehicle. He answered all of our questions and concerns and even made follow up calls to us. He was not a "pushy" salesman. He connects with his customers which made for a pleasant experience. Thanks Mike for all of your help and we would recommend you as one of the best.

Great Car--- Not so great dealership

by from Seven Valleys, Pa |

My husband and I drove from Pennsylvania to purchase a vehicle from this dealer. I spoke with Gary numerous times over the phone and I asked about the condition of the car and asked him to drive it and let me know what his impression was. Of course he said it was a beautiful car and it drove flawlessly. We drove the vehicle as soon as we got there and when we got on the highway, the vehicle vibrated a little bit. I was very clear with the dealer that this would have to be fixed before I committed to buying the car. We also noticed that the front tires were 2 different brand names and said this may be why it was vibrating. Gary said "no problem, we will take care of it". There were also some marks on 2 of the seats and the car was dirty on the inside. Gary again said "no problem, we will take care of it". Then we sat at his desk to discuss the purchase. he went over to his manager and came back with an "offer" sheet and said "here is the bottom line, we aren't fixing anything. Take it as is, if you don't someone else will". I asked for the keys back to my car and informed him we were leaving. He went back over to his manager who then knocked $500 off the price and said we would have to take it to get fixed ourselves. I again said we were leaving and that I wasn't going to buy a car that needed to be fixed right away. He went back over to his manager and MIRACULOUSLY there is a tire shop 2 doors down and they would take it to get fixed. Bottom line, I bought the car dirty and drove off with 1/2 tank of gas. The dealership was slimy as were the dealers and I just wanted to get out of there ASAP!

Mick Cundiff

by from Manassas, VA |

Our son worked during the summer, saved his money to purchase an SUV with his limited funds, so we wanted to make sure he got a GOOD deal on his purchase; he needed a reliable vehicle to use while away at college. We initially scheduled an appointment with another dealer who was a no show when we arrived at his dealership. On our return to DC we stopped at Manassas Imports, of the three to four salesmen standing at the entrance, Mike was the only one who initiated contact with a ?Hi, How can I assist You??. He showed us what was available (within the price range), we let our son handle the transaction (we were always in ear shot) and Mike handled him like he was his son. Mike went over the vehicle front to rear, like he was the potential purchaser, from the engine to the tail lights; we were amazed. Mike treated him like an adult, talked with him about maintenance, safe driving, and the difference between driving an SUV vs. a car. Mike went the extra, extra miles ? he drove the vehicle to our front door on his own time. What a guy! The most important thing is the impression Mike left on our son (from a business perspective) our son said ?he did all this for me, man; he must be the salesman of the year.? I said, ?I hope so he earned it!? Our son wasn?t able to wait for the vehicle to be ready because he had to return to school the next day so Mike bringing the vehicle to us made our experience the best ever in purchasing a vehicle. Excellent Job Mike, Thanks!

Great Car, Great Service & Great Saleman

by from Fairfax, Virginia |

My husband and I are newly weds, and of course are first time car buyers. Over the past 4 weeks of car hunting it has been rather overwhelming and stressful at times. Many dealerships we went too either: ignored us, pressured us, or attempted to have us purchase a car we could clearly not afford. When arriving at Manassas imports, I was amazed by the entirely different experience. Mike Cundiff greeted us at the door, with a calm and sincere demeanor. He did not pressure me or my mother, nor did he make us feel as if we were expected to buy a car from him. He was extremely patient with us, and open. So, we decided to purchase a 2011 Jeep Patriot Sport. Mike made the process easier and understandable as a new car buyer. He was willing to work with us and lower the price to one with which we could afford. Overall, it was just an extremely pleasant experience. I was extremely nervous and tense at first, as any new car buyer would be, but Mike was willing to explain everything to me and take the time to help me understand the process of buying a car; and the steps that it entails. So far, our car is great. We are bringing it back in to have a couple of things fixed up, which I look forward too, because I know it will be a pleasant experience. I would absolutely recommend Manassas Imports to others, and I would encourage buyers to seek out Mike Cundiff, if they are looking for an enjoyable experience.