8907 Mathis Ave, Manassas, VA 20110

Used 888-479-4964

Chevy Malibu Purchase

by from Alexandria, VA |

Searching online, I found a vehicle that I was really interested in. Contacting the dealership via e-mail, I received a response immediately followed up by a phone call and a time and date was set for me to view and test drive the car. Unfortunately I was unable to make the appointment, so I called back to see if the vehicle was still available and made another appointment. From the time I drove into the dealership, I was treated in a friendly, professional manner by Dennis. He made me instantly feel at ease, with none of the "sales pressure" you usually encounter. The purchasing process went flawlessly and my entire customer service experience was exceptional. Needless to say, I drove away with my new car! I wholeheartly recommened this dealership and Dennis.

Great car & price!

by from Washington, DC |

I worked with Mark to purchase a used car and he was great! He wasn't too pushy and was very helpful in getting a minor repair addressed in the vehicle I purchased. My only complaint is one that you find at pretty much every dealership, and that's the aggressive selling of extended warranties. I felt rushed and a little bombarded by the finance person with the warranty options. But other than that I had a great experience at Manassas Imports!

Great Customer Service

by from Manassas, VA |

I was looking for a good used car and found one I liked at Manassas Imports. I went in and was given great service by Mark and Derrick. They helped me get a good interest rate and I was out the door in my new Kia Sorento that same day. Highly recommended.

New Toyota

by from Vienna |

Will sold a great Toyota van to me and he was great. The whole experience was smooth and I felt like I got a great deal.

Ford Edge 2009 purchase

by from Manassas, va |

Mark who was my sales rep was fantastic wasn't even looking to buy. Got a great deal and they treat you like family. Great job will recommend them to any one looking for a used car. thanks

Honest salesman with great customer service

by from New Windsor |

Mark was our salesman and he was honest, knowledgeable and helpful. Our buying experience went very smoothly.

Sam Paris

by from Summerduck, Va |

We had the best time ever. He was honest, very understanding to our needs and wishes and lead us to the car we were looking for. The team allowed us to talk about all of our concerns and they made it happen just the way we wanted it. Sam Paris was instrumental in making this a great experience. We will be recommending your dealership to friends and family and will look here first when it is time to make our next car purchase. Sam is the Best!

by from Manassas Va |

I am just writing on how great of experience with Mark Whipple at Manassas imports I had. He was very helpful with helping my son buy his first car. He knew his stuff and was very friendly. I would buy a car from him again.

Highly recommended for excellent service!!

by from Germantown, MD |

I went to Manassas Imports without high hopes at first, after already having a horrible experience at another dealership the same day, but was very pleasantly surprised. I got to them 10 minutes before they closed and Will greeted me immediately and had the car I wanted to test-drive right out front. He had no problem with me test driving the car and when I came back I was greeted by the manager Bill who was absolutely wonderful. He was very personable and patient while I asked him many questions and made me feel completely comfortable about the entire experience. It was a painless and pleasant experience. I would definitely highly recommend them!!

Duval Slaes Person

by from Manassas VA |

Duval has great capability to taking care of customers, He helps me with outstanding satisfaction customer service and he is very knowledgeable,,He really makes my day today, I will bring more customers for him.

Great Experience!

by from manassas,va |

My father and I had been car shopping all weekend and decided to stop by Manassas Imports on our way home. As soon as we arrived, we took a look around the parking lot and were immediately impressed with great quality vehicles for great prices. Just a few minutes later a salesman by the name of Duvall came over and introduced himself. We had told him what we were looking for and the price range that we wanted to stay in and he showed us everything that applied to what we were looking for. My father and I were impressed and told Duvall that we would return the following week to look at more cars. The next weekend we returned and Duvall did an amazing job helping us again! We started to take another look at the cars on the lot when we were also warmly greeted by Bill, the sales manager. From there both Bill and Duvall took us inside to show us more cars that were in our price range with all the specifications we wanted. I was amazed to see more selections within my price range and such great quality cars! They both let me sit in all the cars and start them and really get comfortable with the vehicles that I was interested in. I loved that! Then there was one vehicle in particular, that caught my eye. I was extremely interested in the BMW 328i ! Bill and Duvall let me sit in this car while showing me all the specs and telling me more about what the vehicle was equipped with. I was more than impressed! I loved the way that they were straight forward and so polite! So after that they recommended that I test drive the car. I drove the car and immediately fell in love! Quite reminiscent of the 5 series that I grew up driving, so it was familiar feel. After the test drive, we came back in and talked numbers and came up with a deal that I was more than comfortable with. That very night I drove off with my car! Happy because I got a great deal and even happier that the experience was the best I've ever had. We came back the following day to finalize paperwork with Shane Seyedan because the night before we stayed close to closing. Paperwork went smoothly! Shane got all our finances in order and explained everything to us thoroughly, and answered all of our questions and concerns regarding insurance and things like that. Shane was such a pleasant person to work with as well! Overall, my experience was amazing! It was more than a pleasure working with Bill, Duvall and Shane. I love how honest all of them are! Honest and made my experience the best! They all worked with me and my budget and gave me a super sweet deal on my BMW 328i. One thing that stuck with me as I drove off in my car was "Nothing is impossible." The same words that Duvall told me the very first day we walked in. He was right, nothing is impossible! Manassas Imports is a great team to have working with you when looking to buy any vehicle! I would definitely recommend this dealer !! Thank you once again!!