Manassas Imports

Manassas Imports

8907 Mathis Ave, Manassas, VA 20110

Used 888-479-4964

First time buyers, recent BK's we finance what other people can't !!!!

Purchasing a Used Vehicle

by from Manassas Virginia |

Good Evening, I purchased a vehicle for my wife at Manassas Imports and was really impressed with the amount of customer service that we both received. I was working with salesman "Sam" and he remained professional and courteous with our transition into another vehicle. The general manager "Bill" was also extremely helpful and patient and ensured my family was satisfied with the vehicle we were purchasing.. I will definitely recomend Manassas Imports to friends and family and come back again for future purchases. Thanks guys!!

Nice work on the car, effecient process

by from Washington, DC |

This was a solid purchase, painless, and exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate Rithy for working through everything with me. Nice job.

2007 Nissan frontier white in color

by from Richmond va |

I drove up from Richmond on 02-16-2015 to see the white Nissan frontier,I arrived on location with my wife. When we drove up to the vehicle,I inspect the vehicle and notice several defects such as the rust on the Bedliner and once I open the drivers side door the floor mats were horrible with black marks. I was then approached by one the saleman asking me did I need help.I informed him that I spoke with Will. Needless to say the vehicle would not start without a jump.the saleman then informed that they would take the vehicle to get service. Once I left,the vehicle was seen with the flashing lights on stop on the street. The vehicle didn't look like the picture on the Internet. Caution stay away from that vehicle..8907 Mathis Ave, Manassas, VA 201

First Car Purchase Nissan Juke 2011

by from Springfield, VA |

Mark Whipple was one of the best car salesmen I could've asked for. This was my first real car purchase so I was a little anxious and nervous but he made sure I was well informed and well taken care of. He educated me on the entire process if purchasing cars, including loans, insurance, amongst other things. He made sure I absolutely loved the car before I purchased it also which was just another thing I really enjoyed about it. He really did seem to care about what it was that I needed and didn't pressure me much at all. Greatest car purchase experience I could've asked for. I'd buy another one from gim just to go through it all again if I could. I know who I'm going to for my second car purchase though. Thanks again for everything Mark.

Easy & Honest

by from Vienna, VA |

After owning a car for 9 years I decided it was time to trade in and purchase a newer car. Mark at Manassas Imports made this process and experience far easier than I ever imagined. There was no pressure at all, only total and complete willingness to help, answer questions, and guide through the process. We test drove a couple of cars and I decided on one in particular and within a short period of time I was on my way. Mark was friendly, personable and professional. If you need to take a look a some cars, Mark at Manassas Imports is your guy!

The way a car buying experience should be

by from Staunton, VA |

We needed a family van. After seeing how overpriced cars were in our area, we drove 2 hours to Manassas imports on a Sunday (Jan 18). The staff made us feel welcome and Rithy (Buddha) took great care of us. He showed us how some of the features work - such as how to fold the stow and go seats away in a chrysler mini-van (seriously - secret agent van with all the hidden storage). It's almost been a month and we're still learning the features of our 2011 Chrysler Town and Country. The negotiation process was relaxed and stress free and what it should be (we were willing to leave, but we sure as heck didn't want to after driving 2 hours). Despite having great prices to begin with, they still negotiated. Overall a fantastic buying experience with friendly, down to earth staff. I felt like I'd known these people for sometime after only 3 hours. The force is strong with these folks. I did have to do some minor break work a week later, but to me, that's all part of buying a used car. Our fate is in the hands of Chrysler now. We absolutely love our van (and holy crap does thing have an awesome sound system when playing a DVD).

Mark Whipple Manassas imports

by from Manassas,VA |

Thanks to Mark he was a awesome sales person. I was not in the market for a new car. I am happy with what I got. I bought a 2009 Ford Edge in great condition. Also every one there is helpful !!! Would recommend them to anyone in the market for a used vehicle.

Great car & price!

by from Washington, DC |

I worked with Mark to purchase a used car and he was great! He wasn't too pushy and was very helpful in getting a minor repair addressed in the vehicle I purchased. My only complaint is one that you find at pretty much every dealership, and that's the aggressive selling of extended warranties. I felt rushed and a little bombarded by the finance person with the warranty options. But other than that I had a great experience at Manassas Imports!

Great Customer Service

by from Manassas, VA |

I was looking for a good used car and found one I liked at Manassas Imports. I went in and was given great service by Mark and Derrick. They helped me get a good interest rate and I was out the door in my new Kia Sorento that same day. Highly recommended.

New Toyota

by from Vienna |

Will sold a great Toyota van to me and he was great. The whole experience was smooth and I felt like I got a great deal.

Ford Edge 2009 purchase

by from Manassas, va |

Mark who was my sales rep was fantastic wasn't even looking to buy. Got a great deal and they treat you like family. Great job will recommend them to any one looking for a used car. thanks