Lutes Mitsubishi

2820 Fulton Ave, Sacramento, CA 95821

New 888-621-0114
Used 888-606-5691
Service 888-634-0157

Nicer Vehicles...Period! We Are So Sure, We Will Deliver It To You!

Honest, very relaxing experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

This was by far the most relaxing and honest visit to a car dealership that I've had in a very long time. Alex at emotors west was honest and up front with me from the very beginning. He prepared a personal youtube video for me regarding the car that I was interested in purchasing. I was very impressed how this dealer used technology (youtube, and listings online). I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends.

Exceeds Expectations!

by from San Jose, CA |

Bought a used car from here and I must say these people are good honest people that stick to their word. There were a few problems with my car and eMotorsWest saw to it that I was paid for the repairs AFTER I had already signed off on it! Can you imagine a used car salesman doing that? I didn't think so either but these guys are apparently a different breed! Do not hesitate to purchase a car here. Check out their yelp reviews....EVERY SINGLE REVIEW is 5 stars. Even all the filtered ones. This place is legit!

An absolute JEM in Rancho

by from Citrus Heights, CA |

This dealer has an amazing inventory. I ended up buying a perfect 2010 Liberty at a much better price than I could find elsewhere. Showroom is fantastic, salesmen were really helpful too. I'd recommend this dealer in a heartbeat.

Great people and worth the drive

by from Bakersfield |

We dealt with Jerry for two weeks on two different vehicles. We were originally going to have them deliver the truck, but my wife wasn't comfortable with that. Turned out that we could have had it delivered. It was in nicer condition that we had imagined. A very nice, super clean facility that I would definitely refer to others. Thanks again guys for a refreshing experience.

Great car buying experience!

by from Sacramento, CA |

My wife and just bought a Tacoma PU from Jerry. Great truck, great price,very nice salesman, easy financing. Usually nice car buying experience and it did not take all day!

WASTE OF TIME

by from CARSON CITY,NV |

TOOK MY DAUGHTER TO LOOK AT A 4 RUNNER. WE WENT TO TEST DRIVE IT AND AS SOON AS WE STARTED THE CAR WE SAW THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WAS ON. THEN AS WE DROVE DOWN THE STREET WE REALIZED THAT THE SPEEDOMETER DIDNT WORK. SO WE TURNED AROUND TO TAKE IT BACK. WHEN WE PULLED IN THE SALESMAN ASKED WHY WE WERE BACK SO SOON. AS WE WERE TELLING HIM WHAT WAS WRONG THE OWNER OF THE DEALERSHIP WALKED UP AND AND SAID IT WAS NO BIG DEAL AND SAID NOT TO WORRY BECAUSE THE ODOMETRER STILL WORKED. WAHT EVER THAT MEANT. SO BOTTOM LINE I WOULDENT WASTE MY TIME GOING THERE.

Lutes Mitsubishi responded to this review

December 12, 2011

Very upsetting to have someone quote something that is not accurate. What I said was that we had just received the vehicle and it was right off the transport truck. I explained to the salesman that common on the 4Runner is that the cluster will go out...I told our salesman that the odometer still operates and that the cluster lighting is repaired during our inspection process if the lighting is out since this is a common thing to repair on 4Runners. Not a big deal was my comment regarding how easy it is to repair cluster lighting. The odometer still works when this breaks on a Toyota. We had not even touched the vehicle yet. Yes, it is our fault not to have explained that to the customer before they drove the vehicle. The smog and initial fluids were checked when receiving the vehicle, but they would not have been able to take the vehicle home until our inspection was completed. We pride ourselves on having Nicer Vehicles when delivered. Our Certified inspection had not been done. Our fault that the truck had just arrived and we did not explain that to him. However, the story above is not accurate.