Scholfield Honda

7017 E Kellogg, Wichita, KS 67207

New 866-413-7794
Used 888-498-5354
Service 888-487-2110

I love my Scholfield Honda!

Poor Service

by from Wichita, KS |

Bought a 2014 civic 5spd manual I have my car in for service today some kid pulls out my car and immediately kills it so I ask him if he can drive a manual he replied no so I myself drove it into the service department then they told me it would be a 6 hour wait and did not offer me a ride so I proceed to kill time by looking at a 2015 si nobody came and greeted me I then walked into the main sales floor and sat down I have now been sitting for 35 minutes and not a single person has said hello good product terrible customer service I am highly unhappy with this dealership

Wonderful buying experience

by from Haysville, Ks |

In 2011 I bought my first Honda Fit at Scholfield and was pleased with the experience. This month I returned to find that the experience was just as rewarding. Mr. Scholfield... you can be proud of your entire staff. Especially Chris Moore who went out of his way several times to assure we got the automobile we wanted and the best financial deal that could be had. He made sure we were satisfied in every sense of the word, and left no question unanswered. His experience and friendly manner made me feel at home as if I were sitting across my kitchen table discussing cars over a cup of coffee. When we wanted to add some additional features, he turned us over to Jason who offered all of the options available and explained each one flawlessly. When we came to pick up the car, Brad Cox stopped by and introduced himself and thanked us for our dedication to this dealership. My wife and I are looking forward to many miles of travel confident that our new car is going to be as reliable as our last. Please relay our thanks to your staff.

Out of Town Buyer

by from Mission Hills, KS |

Very friendly sales staff. Brandon was very good and even came to the airport to pick me up. The auto (VW Touareg) was in very good condition as advertised except they lost the second key and the 12v plug in was not operational. They have agreed to pay for a 2nd key, but indicate the 12v outlet was not covered in their "120 point" inspection and won't fix that. I did purchase a 5 year 60K mile full extended warranty for a good price. Most importantly the price of the VW was the best I'd found in 2 months searching.

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Wichita, KS |

Just purchased a 2014 Honda Accord and love it, our salesman was Bush Vo. Bush was a no pressure, very engaging person and knew every question I asked about the car. A week after the sale Bush calls me just to check and see if I had any other questions about the car. Excellent sale rep for the company. Would recommend Schofield Honda to everyone. Best of all my wife loves the car.

I love my Scholfield Honda!

by from Wichita, KS |

Scholfield Honda is the best place in Wichita to buy a new car. The sales associates are friendly, and knowledgeable. This is the 4th Honda that we have purchased, and you just can't beat the great deals Scholfield offers their customers. We always get our cars serviced at Scholfield Honda West, but I am sure Scholfield East does fantastic service as well. Previously, we have owned 2 Accords. Now we own the Honda CR-V and we just purchased the Honda FIT. When we started thinking about buying a new car, I did all my research online. We were looking for an economical 2nd car that would get good gas mileage for our frequent out of town trips. The FIT looked real good online, but the real test was going to be trying it out for size. We are kind of larger people, so we wanted to make sure we wouldn't feel cramped in this size of car. We were really amazed at how comfortable and roomy the FIT is. If you want to have a fantastic car buying experience, go to Scholfield Honda. You also will soon be saying "I love my Scholfield Honda"!

I want to apologize

by from Wichita, KS |

Within days of writing this review, Scholfield Honda and Roger Scholfield himself reached out to me to reconcile the situation. Mr. Scholfield offered to pay a large percentage of the parts and labor to fix my BMW which I recently purchased from the dealership. I am extremely appreciative for the quick response and for the dealership to assist me in making this right for all of us. I feel my review was a little emotional and I overreacted too quickly as I very eager to return home from deployment. But, I grateful to Mr. Scholfield and the staff at Scholfield Honda to go above and beyond on this issue. They have kept me as a customer for life and their immediate attention to my situation did not go unnoticed.

o and to continue on last review

by from Wichita, KS |

I forgot to mention that when i first bought the car the oil light came on the next day. joe self bmw said the oil was low. they topped it off and never did it come on again. I also purchased a $3000 warranty from scholfield honda and when it took it joe self bmw they said it already have a 100k mile warranty due to it being a Certified preowned. the warranty scholfield sold me was only up to 86k, I asked for a refund its taking 4-6 weeks to get my money back that only took them 1 day to take. Thats on top of my clutch going out 2 weeks after buying this car. Every I call them they have a reason for not even trying to split cost of labor and parts. NOTHING! Thats ok though. I have a welcome home interview with KAKE when I return home since I've been deployed so much and missed a lot of my family gatherings. I WILL be sure to mention Scholfield Honda and how they potentially ruined my kids christmas. I serve my country proudly. I would expect my country to do the same.

Total chaos

by from Wichita, KS |

First of all I'm a deployed service member. Im doing my final tour. 3 of the last 4 years have been spent in the middle east. My sister back home purchased a vehicle i found on their website. it was an 08 bmw 328i. She bought the car and drove it 10 miles to her work and it was smoking. she had briefly rest her foot on the pedal. while driving. the sales guy said don't do that. she made sure she hasn't since. 2 weeks later the clutch is completely out in less than 100 miles. the dealership said drivers error and now I'm stuck paying 1100 bucks out of my pocket right before christmas. Ive spent a ton of money on lawyer fees to get custody of my kids, new place, etc so that just screwed everything up even more Ive served my country and extremely upset when i can't get the people i protect to help me out.

Great customer service

by from Wichita, KS |

I visted this dealership with a specific car in mind. They happened to have the vehicle I was looking for, but it was not in a color that I liked. I told the salesman this, and he said that I could take a test drive anyways. The salesman was very polite, and did not try to push me into a car that I did not want. Excellent customer service

Nice Attention

by from Dodge city ks |

they were very nice. I will highly recommend to contact them.