Scholfield Honda

7017 E Kellogg, Wichita, KS 67207

New 866-413-7794
Used 888-498-5354
Service 888-487-2110

I love my Scholfield Honda!

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Wichita, KS |

Just purchased a 2014 Honda Accord and love it, our salesman was Bush Vo. Bush was a no pressure, very engaging person and knew every question I asked about the car. A week after the sale Bush calls me just to check and see if I had any other questions about the car. Excellent sale rep for the company. Would recommend Schofield Honda to everyone. Best of all my wife loves the car.

I love my Scholfield Honda!

by from Wichita, KS |

Scholfield Honda is the best place in Wichita to buy a new car. The sales associates are friendly, and knowledgeable. This is the 4th Honda that we have purchased, and you just can't beat the great deals Scholfield offers their customers. We always get our cars serviced at Scholfield Honda West, but I am sure Scholfield East does fantastic service as well. Previously, we have owned 2 Accords. Now we own the Honda CR-V and we just purchased the Honda FIT. When we started thinking about buying a new car, I did all my research online. We were looking for an economical 2nd car that would get good gas mileage for our frequent out of town trips. The FIT looked real good online, but the real test was going to be trying it out for size. We are kind of larger people, so we wanted to make sure we wouldn't feel cramped in this size of car. We were really amazed at how comfortable and roomy the FIT is. If you want to have a fantastic car buying experience, go to Scholfield Honda. You also will soon be saying "I love my Scholfield Honda"!

I want to apologize

by from Wichita, KS |

Within days of writing this review, Scholfield Honda and Roger Scholfield himself reached out to me to reconcile the situation. Mr. Scholfield offered to pay a large percentage of the parts and labor to fix my BMW which I recently purchased from the dealership. I am extremely appreciative for the quick response and for the dealership to assist me in making this right for all of us. I feel my review was a little emotional and I overreacted too quickly as I very eager to return home from deployment. But, I grateful to Mr. Scholfield and the staff at Scholfield Honda to go above and beyond on this issue. They have kept me as a customer for life and their immediate attention to my situation did not go unnoticed.

o and to continue on last review

by from Wichita, KS |

I forgot to mention that when i first bought the car the oil light came on the next day. joe self bmw said the oil was low. they topped it off and never did it come on again. I also purchased a $3000 warranty from scholfield honda and when it took it joe self bmw they said it already have a 100k mile warranty due to it being a Certified preowned. the warranty scholfield sold me was only up to 86k, I asked for a refund its taking 4-6 weeks to get my money back that only took them 1 day to take. Thats on top of my clutch going out 2 weeks after buying this car. Every I call them they have a reason for not even trying to split cost of labor and parts. NOTHING! Thats ok though. I have a welcome home interview with KAKE when I return home since I've been deployed so much and missed a lot of my family gatherings. I WILL be sure to mention Scholfield Honda and how they potentially ruined my kids christmas. I serve my country proudly. I would expect my country to do the same.

Total chaos

by from Wichita, KS |

First of all I'm a deployed service member. Im doing my final tour. 3 of the last 4 years have been spent in the middle east. My sister back home purchased a vehicle i found on their website. it was an 08 bmw 328i. She bought the car and drove it 10 miles to her work and it was smoking. she had briefly rest her foot on the pedal. while driving. the sales guy said don't do that. she made sure she hasn't since. 2 weeks later the clutch is completely out in less than 100 miles. the dealership said drivers error and now I'm stuck paying 1100 bucks out of my pocket right before christmas. Ive spent a ton of money on lawyer fees to get custody of my kids, new place, etc so that just screwed everything up even more Ive served my country and extremely upset when i can't get the people i protect to help me out.

Great customer service

by from Wichita, KS |

I visted this dealership with a specific car in mind. They happened to have the vehicle I was looking for, but it was not in a color that I liked. I told the salesman this, and he said that I could take a test drive anyways. The salesman was very polite, and did not try to push me into a car that I did not want. Excellent customer service

Nice Attention

by from Dodge city ks |

they were very nice. I will highly recommend to contact them.

Best Ever.....Seriously

by from Wichita, KS |

I went to 3 different dealers before I went to Scholfield Honda. As soon as I stepped foot at Scholfield Honda I was greeted with kindness and a smile. The sales staff and management was very helpful and treated me like a friend. The used car I bought was in excellent condition and I got a great price. I will do all of my service there and look forward to purchasing another car from them.

November 13, 2011

Thank you for your business and taking the time to post a review. Roger Scholfield

Great sales staff

by from Wichita, KS |

We ended up buying elsewhere, but the low-key, open, and professional sales approach we received from Scholfield was very much appreciated. We received some very high-pressure approaches from other dealers, and I can guarantee we will never buy from them (cough, Stevens). Thanks, Scholfield!

November 13, 2011

Hi Robert. This is Roger Scholfield. Thanks for considering our dealership in your purchase process. Even though you bought elsewhere, I'd like to invite you to maintain your vehicle here at Scholfield Honda. We can perform your oil changes and routine maintenance on ANY MAKE or model you ended up with. We also have the state's best detail department to keep your new vehicle looking brand new. We have service centers EAST and WEST to make it convenient for you. While we didn't have the model that fit your needs this time, please refer anyone you know into Scholfield Honda. If we sell them a NEW or PRE-OWNED vehicle and they mention your name, you get a $100 REFERRAL FEE and entered into our year end $1,000 drawing. Thanks again for the nice comments. Roger Scholfield

Wasted my time.

by from kansas |

I went in looking for used CRV's or a maybe new Civic, because those were in my price range. Sales guy talked me into looking at new CRVs, I told him that wasn't going to fit the budget but he assured me it definitely would, they would negotiate a great deal for me...blah blah blah. When I found one and had my heart set on it, they low balled my trade and didn't negotiate much of anything. Of course it wasn't going to fit my budget!! They just told me that to keep me there in hopes of getting me to buy or lease something more than I want to spend. I was very angry and heartbroken and now I don't have any interest in buying ANYTHING there, even if it does fit my budget. The whole situation was pretty laid back, right up until the negotiations started. That's when things got extremely high pressure.

November 3, 2011

Domino, hello, this is Roger Scholfield, owner of Scholfield Honda. First of all, I apologize that we didn't listen to your budget needs. If you would consider calling me here at the store, 688-6400, I would love to talk to you in person. Not to try to "sell" you something but to find out a few more details so we can take corrective action in our sales processes. Thank you for taking the time to write your review, you did rate our facilities highly and until the actual negotiation started, you said your experience was "laid back" which is how we like our guests to feel. Without knowing the date of your visit, your consultant and your trade-in, I really can't correct your situation. Again, accept my apologies and you can call and ask for me personally or my GSM Brad Cox.