14080 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44135

New 888-443-5690
Used 866-413-5943
Service 888-540-1828

Your Cleveland, Ohio Acura Dealership

great service and great showroom/lounge

by from Olmsted Falls, Ohio |

I have purchased 2 MDX's from this dealership, and have chosen service here for previous Acura's i have owned even before that (CL and TL). the service staff is very helpful and friendly. the facility is state of the art with a great waiting room with a large flatscreen tv and comfortable chairs. they always have hot coffee and fresh cookies, as well as water and soft drinks. I usually come here during the work day and can get work done while i wait. they also have a few work stations for customers. all the service i receive is top quality and i have never had an issue with a repair or service. they always wash my car after service, and I frequently visit for a complimentary car wash throughout the year. i feel their service department is very honest with their recommendations and always give a head's up if a service item may be due (brakes or tires) at the next coming visit. when i am in the market for a new car i will certainly buy from this dealership.

Warming

by from Cleveland,OH |

I visited Airport Acura for a certified pre-owned car. The staff and salesmen were very helpful and welcoming. The Acura team was very pleasant. They offer special services for the cars purchased. Although I did not purchase the car,my visit there was very pleasant. I would recommend this dealership to others who are interested

Excellent service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Had a great experience at airport Acura. Salesman was personable and knowledgeable. The financing process was easy, but very long due to a lot of sales that day. Would highly recommend.

Excellent Experience

by from Cleveland, OH |

I have been purchasing cars and completing service at Airport Acura for several years, first with my TSX, then my TL and now my new MDX. I am always impressed with the level of customer service associated with the buying process as well as the exceptional service department. I travel frequently for work, and Airport Acura is always able to accommodate my schedule, including rides to the airport and picking-up my car at the Airport Valet. It is so nice to not have to worry about the service that is needed...I just return home and the car is ready! I also cannot say enough about the overall atmosphere and buying experience. I never feel pressured or rushed and am always comfortable asking questions. The salespeople are always able to "find the car I want" and never try to talk me out of a color or option package to make the sale faster. I have debated buying other cars, but cannot leave Airport Acura! Other dealers don't have the level of customer service. It makes all the difference. Thank you Airport Acura for making the car buying enjoyable!

Inept and Inefficient Dealership

by from Avon, OH |

Inept dealership, from the receptionist to the salesman to the concierge. Rusty was personable but treated us like we had never purchased a car before. After car delivery, the concierge reviewed the automobile features with us and stated that the Homelink feature was included in the car. When we brought the car home and tried to set up the Homelink feature, we realized it was not an included feature. When the permanent license plates arrived at the dealership, we drove over an hour round-trip to have them installed. We attempted to pay for the license plates with cash but the receptionist was unable to find less than ten dollars in change, so we had to pay with a credit card. The salesman had to attach the license plates, as no service personnel were available. After driving home with the plates installed, we realized the automobile registration we were given belonged to someone else and incorrect license plates had been installed. When we called Rusty, he never apologized. We requested he visit our residence to change the plates. Over an hour after he was to arrive, another person we didn?t recognize showed up at our door unannounced to switch out the license plates. (?Ed? was very friendly and apologetic.) This was our first experience with an Acura dealership. I would not recommend the Airport Acura dealership.

Very pleased with Airport Acura

by from Cleveland, OH |

Acura does not have a dealership near my home. I did not want to have to drive far to be able to get to an Acura Service center, so I didn?t think I would able to buy an Acura. A Lexus dealer was closer to my home and they offered valet service, but I really preferred an Acura, not a Lexus. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that out of the two area Acura dealerships closest to me, Airport Acura offered such a service and so much more. Airport Acura is so accommodating and offers such wonderful staff and services. My salesman at Airport Acura was Roger Troupe. I could not have asked for a better salesman. He was not pushy, nor did he pressure or rush my decision. He supplied me with facts, answered any of my questions promptly and efficiently, and kept me informed of the progress of finding the exact car that I wanted. He was attentive yet gave me space to think. He made the hassles of buying a car non-existent. I agreed to a very good fair market price, along with a trade in value that was what I had researched and expected. It was a pleasure to work with Roger and he made my car buying experience a pleasurable one. Also, Candido, my personal concierge at Airport Acura was very thorough, friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. He spent almost two hours teaching me everything I needed to know about my new MDX. By the time I left the dealership he had my car paired and set up with all my personal settings that I chose, plus had taught me how to use and change all the settings. Also, he made sure that I felt comfortable and understood how I could contact him if I had any other questions. He was very patient, and a good teacher. The whole Airport Acura staff was friendly, accommodating, and professional. Even those that I had no direct dealings went out f their way to make me comfortable. I am very pleased and happy with my choice of purchasing a car from Airport Acura. Along with getting a luxury car, I received luxury service. I highly recommend them.

by from Cleveland, OH |

I have been taking my MDX to Airport Acura for service for a little more than a year. The service is superior! The staff (Audrey, Steve, and Rick) are wonderful. The professional atmosphere at Airport Acura makes you feel welcome. I am always greeted with a smile and my questions are always answered. Great job Airport Acura!

very disappointed

by from medina, ohio |

We were very disappointed with the buying process. Some sales "games" were played that we have never experienced at an Acura or Honda dealership. We leased here several years ago, but things were very different this time. We did not feel we could trust them.

by from Birmingham, MI |

Very courteous, helpful and accommodating. All aspects of sales and delivery process handled in excellent fashion.

One of Ohio's Best Places to Work and you can tell

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I normally deal with Park Acura and they can't ever get me in on short notice, even for an oil change. Two times in a row now...once for my TSX and first for my wife's MDX, you got me in within a few hours with no problems whatsoever. I also appreciate the professionalism of your service team and the smile on their face vs. being doom-n-gloom that is so normal in the car business. Thank you!

Ist service visit was great

by from Cleveland, OH |

Rick Rounds, Service, took the necessary time to answer my questions and concerns I had since this was my first service visit.