Wheelin N Dealin

Wheelin N Dealin

(5.0) 2 Reviews

3000 W Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL 33311

Used 866-906-3554

Family-Owned Dealership Providing Top-Notch Quality and Service! No Pressure Environment!

Great Family Business

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

I purchased a 2007 Honda Accord from this dealer a few weeks ago. David and AJ were very kind and helpful, and had an honesty you don't find at most car dealerships. They obviously wanted to make a sale and make their company money, but it didn't seem like money is all that motivates them like most people in sales. They helped choose the right vehicle for me, and they were very upfront about any work that had been done to their cars. All of the cars on their lot were in very good or even great condition. Their prices seem good compared to other dealers as well. I wish they had a coffee machine for customers but that's about my only complaint!

Satisfied

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

Recently purchased a used car at Wheelin n Dealin for my daughter. I was initially a bit leary because of the dealerships name. I was pleasantly surprised with staff. Julio was helpful, professional and "down to earth." No high pressure sales or sleazy salesman tactics. I purchased a vehicle and received a very fair price without the typical hidden fees. That being said, I purchased a used car and understand the risks involved. If purchasing a used car, be wise and purchase the extended warranty.