Donovan Auto & Truck

5800 W Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67209

New 877-467-9754
Used 888-248-0868
Service 888-689-3657

Take the Donovan drive!!!

Donovan service department

by from Wichita, Kansas |

I took my wife's Enclave in to correct a power steering pump problem which was covered under warranty. I left the vehicle and was given a courtesy ride home. I received a call later that the service technician had discovered a leaking steering gear assembly and it would take $1500.00 to repair/replace it (and an overnight stay) since it is not covered under the powertrain warranty much to my dismay. When I was notified repairs were done and I could pick up our Enclave I was also informed that the water pump was discovered to be leaking and it was replaced under warranty. This in no way sheds a negative light on Donovan's service department. However I did enquire if the rubber bellows/boots could be replaced on the gear assembly (in lieu of the assembly) but was informed they could not. I feel the steering gear should last longer than approx. 73000 miles.

Great dealership. Nice-modern facilities

by from Wichita, Ks |

Always have great experience with Donovan's. Very friendly staff that explains everything in plain language. Never any over sell.

Individual buyer

by from wichita ks |

with cash in hand, we closed a deal on a new Buick Escalade. After a handshake, the sales person then went to his manager for approval. Seems there was a $3500 error in calculations by the manager. No sale was made. Had cash in hand for a 2ne new car. A handshake means nothing to them.

quick and friendly

by from wichita, ks |

The place seemed pretty busy when I arrived but I was met quickly by a friendly service man. I also really enjoy the fact that you have started washing the car when it comes in for servicing.

Great Experience

by from Wichita, Ks |

I was able to get my vehicle fixed in a reasonable amount of time. It didn't take long for them to figure out what was going on.

Car repairs

by from Wichita, Ks |

Great place to have your vehicle repaired. They always explain the problem, how much it will cost, and work is completed in a timely manner. Leon Lewis does an excellent job as well as the mechanics that do the repairs.

Fast and accurate services and professional people

by from Wichita, Kansas |

when extensive maintenance is performed, ie: $500 or more, how about washing the vehicle and wiping the oil/ac dye off of the vehicle! My garage floor shouln't have to be cleaned also.

Great Service and Customore Service

by from Wichita, Kansas |

Your service is excellant and believe you are the best, I just hope in the future I will be able to trade my car at Donovan, Thank you so much Joyce

Great car buying experience

by from Wichita, KS |

Everyone treated us in a very professional, friendly manner. All questions were covered completely. All options were presented for us to make the best decision. The vehicle was explained completely and then John came to where I work after having the Enclave for a few days and went through everything again to make sure I had everything set the way I wanted.

Excellent service; pleasant, friendly staff; clean

by from wichita KS |

All the staff are very pleasant and take care of the customers. I have taken my Enclave and my previous car (99 Regal) for service over the years. The quality of service is exceptional! All of the staff are honest and helpful.