X Motorsport

X Motorsport

100 E North Ave, Villa Park, IL 60181

Used 888-730-4190

Desirable Cars at Affordable Prices!!

One of Chicago's best Dealerships

by from Chicago |

I highly recommend X Motorsport. I just purchased a BMW from Manny Zervos. Manny made my buying experience rewarding. Not only am I happy with my car purchase, I love my car. Great used car lot, nothing but the best. The owners Pete and Bronco were very friendly and made sure I was with their best salesman. I would never car shop anywhere but Xmotorsport.

Can't pass on this!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Great selection...reasonable prices...and absolutely amazing service. Got 2 cars from them so far...very satisfied.

Wonderful staff and excellent service

by from Hanover park |

After weeks of terrifying car shopping experiences I found x Motorsports and expected the usual, pushy and shady salespeople whose main concern is to get paid. However I was fortunate to be proven wrong when Vlad was not only friendly but helped me find a better deal than I had expected, he and Pete worked with my specific situation to meet my needs and quickly gained my trust. After I thought they couldn't help anymore than they already had, Angelo their mechanic took it upon himself to exceed my expectations by addressing some small concerns even after I had already bought the car, usually with dealerships it's like you're on your own once everything is signed. They are a fun, reliable and wonderful team and I wouldn't hesitate to refer friends to them because I know they'll be in good hands.

Manny Zervos and X Motorsport

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Manny was excellent with assisting me with my purchase of my Bentley Flying Spur. Manny was very responsive and always was prompt when returning my phones calls. We often communicated after hours on numerous occasions. Manny described the car as a nine out of ten and when I arrived from out of state the car was a solid nine. The purchase of the car was seamless and efficient. I was pleasantly surprised on the ease of the loan application process and the rate and terms of the loan. Based on my experience I would recommend X MotorSport to my family and friends.

Manny Zervos, Sales Representative

by from Oak Brook Terrace, IL 60181 |

Manny was great with assisting me with my purchase of my Cadillac 2007 Escalade EXT! I am very happy and satisfied with my purchase. The price was very reasonable and the car is great. I would recommend this dealer to anyone wanting a great auto at a great price. The entire staff is very friendly and helpful. They also have a great selection to choose from. Attractive financing options are also available. Nice place to deal with.

Excellen car buying experience

by from Joliet,IL |

I purchased a 2004 Hummer H2 from Xmotorsports and the entire expirence was great. My salesman (Manny) was very helpful and very honest about the vehicle and my trade in. I would reccomend Xmotorsport to my family and friends. The entire staff was nice and helpfull.

Great Customer Service and Follow Through

by from Indiana |

After leaving a message through the Cars.com app, I was contacted the following morning by the manager. From that time through the final sale, XMotorsports provided excellent communication and customer service and I would definitely drive the hour and fifteen minutes again to purchase another vehicle from them.

They stand behind their vehicles

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a vehicle from these guys a couple of months ago - a used Jeep Patriot. A few weeks later, I was driving home from work and my transmission went out. Towed it to a nearby mechanic and was told that the unit needed to be replaced. As you can imagine, I was not too happy. I contacted the dealer and spoke with the manager. He was very apologetic and assured me that he would make it right. They replaced the unit and paid for the installation. I was extremely impressed with how they handled the situation. They stood behind their product, which is hard to find in this business. I would definitely recommend this dealer to a friend and will be back myself.

shady lies ........run

by from Chicago |

called at 6pm to see if a used car was still available for a test drive. they told me it was so I left work early to go home check out the car fax before I drive the 40 minutes to check out the car. I then call to ask about the damage that showed up on carfax and the guy on the phone wasn't sure what happened so he said he would call me back. he then calls back and told me it sold that day. fishy since I called literally one hour before. I was annoyed since I got my hopes up thinking I might be buying a car that night. since I had a feeling something was wrong I had my sister call. they told her it was available!!! think they have something to hide? I would say so. don't lie and try to sell that clearly have a bad story behind them!

X Motorsport responded to this review

October 8, 2013

Which vehicle were you interested in? I understand you are upset about a certain vehicle not being available and you may have spoke to one of my new salespeople that did not know any better. I am one of the Owners of X Motorsport and have been in the Car Business 20 Plus years, I do not want to be referred to as a LIAR from anyone. Which vehicle were you interested in? How can I help in this situation? Call me my name is Pete Kerpiniotis 630.359.3900

Nice Personnel

by from Chicago, IL |

The truck was not nearly as nice as the pictures show. It is definitely not worth the price. Truck was priced at the top of the NADA value. I do not mind paying top dollar for a vehicle, but it needs to be worth it. Dealt with Sam, wasn't pushy what so ever.