X Motorsport

X Motorsport

100 E North Ave, Villa Park, IL 60181

Used 888-730-4190

Desirable Cars at Affordable Prices!! Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!!

the best dealership in the world

by from Westfield MA buying from IL |

I have been in a wheelchair for 7 years .and I haven't met anyone that would help me because of my credit because I owned three busyness and lost everything bye a drunk driver .but the great services bye .Sebastian and this Company has they care to do what they can for there customers to everything .need you have and there better at making it happen for you contact Sebastian he will do better job then any dealer or person would ever .to make your buying lots easier and more relieving .he will give you help when ever you need and help your buying exp much more happier that you finely found someone you can put trust in and not worry about any problems .because he will explain what to Do and how to do it and he will do everything he can for you . Thanks Sebastian Raymond B

the best dealership in the world

by from Westfield MA buying from IL |

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS DEALER SHIP..................

by from villa park il |

I bought a 2006 BMW 3 series from x motors on JAN 2013 and they charged me 25% interest and they swore to me that and guaranteed me that after 6 months they will drop it in half to 12%.. it has been over a year now and every time i go to talk to them they give excuses and they say they cant do anything about it they basically lied to me and they are still charging me 25% i have made every payment on time and nothing...

X Motorsport responded to this review

July 30, 2014

I would recommend speaking with the lender as we do not offer "pay-here" financing.

My X Motor Sport Car

by from Villa Park, IL |

Everything went great til the final act of taking $ from the credit card for fees. Beware of Mike the Purple People Eater if there is a glitch with the VISA. Bank of America had placed a $39 fee on my new VISA credit card which was easily fixed by taking a lower amount off the VISA and paying $40 cash. But Mike the manager blew his lid & told me to go home & come back tomorrow (for $39 ???). I was happy to get in the car & drive away ROFL. My suggestion ... stick with the sales person & stay away from the managers for a better buying experience :)

Amazing!

by from villa park il |

Ive been searching all over for my dream car an acura rsx type s and finally found a nice clean one here, i loved the way they werent down your throat and trying to hassle you. Very cool and down to earth facility. Would highly recommend and will purchase from here again in the future.

Great Service

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Manny and Pete did a great job with my purchase of a 2004 Porsche 911 Turbo. They were both always available to answer my questions and didn't put the typical sales pressure on me. Car had a couple of small issues that they resolved immediately. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and families and I will be back to get my next sports car at Xmotorsports.

Car buying at its easiest! More than satisfieda!

by from Plainfield |

I never imagined buying a car could be this way! Every time I buy a car it's an all day event. I walked in after 2pm, and let just after 4pm with my 2010 Camaro SS! Very down to earth people, not pushy at all, yet very professional and knowledgeable! Would recommend to anyone!

Great buying experience and great staff

by from Chicago, IL |

I just bought a BMW 550I yesterday from these guys. First off let me say that this is a completely different buying experience, laided back, no pressure, and people that actually care about the consumer. I worked with Kevin, originally looked a Mustang they had there. Took a couple of test drives and very helpful. Next, we went in to speak with Sebastian (finance manager), he helped me about 7 months ago with going over what I needed to do in order to improve my credit and purchase my first vehicle. He was extremely helpful and gave some quality advice through my purchase. I would recommend these guys to anyone, the owner is at the location and very involved with the purchase to helping the consumer. Great buying experience from beginning to end. I will be back in a year to purchase from them again.

Great buying experience and great staff

by from Chicago, IL |

EXCELLENT Car Buying Experience

by from Bartlett, IL |

X Motorsport provided me and my family the best buying experience possible. Purchased a 2011 BMW X5 and could not be happier !! AWESOME DEAL !! An absolute GREAT TEAM starting with Pete K, Branko and there entire Sales Staff ! Extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles that I was considering. Absolutely no pressure in buying a vehicle but simply insured the vehicle fit my needs. This place has HIGH INTEGRITY in there business practices, really made me feel as if the customer # 1 !!! A++++ TEAM !! UNBELIEVABLE Inventory of Quality Cars which made this the BEST car buying experience possible. Really appreciate the teams hard work and GREAT service. My new BMW drives like a Dream ! I would HIGHLY recommend these guys to anyone looking for a quality vehicle at a Great Price !