X Motorsport

X Motorsport

100 E North Ave, Villa Park, IL 60181

Used 888-730-4190

Desirable Cars at Affordable Prices!! Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!!

Manny Zervos

by from Niles |

Manny was great with me on my purchase. Very easy to work with and no hassle what so ever. I recommend Xmotorsport to my family members and friends. Keep up the good work guys.

CORVETTE Z06

by from oak brook il |

WENT TO XMOTORSPORT TO PURCHASE A CORVETTE Z06.MY SALESMAN MANNY ZERVOS WAS VERY WELL VERSED IN CORVETTE'S WHICH MADE MY PURCHASE VERY SMOOTH. I WILL DEFINITELY DO BUSINESS THERE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. A +++++++++

Awesome Team For Selling Cars

by from Olney, IL |

X Motorsport was awesome We bought a 2007 AUDI Q7! We will be buying again from the guys! Super Team! Super Deals! Super Vehicles!

One of Chicago's best Dealerships

by from Chicago |

I highly recommend X Motorsport. I just purchased a BMW from Manny Zervos. Manny made my buying experience rewarding. Not only am I happy with my car purchase, I love my car. Great used car lot, nothing but the best. The owners Pete and Bronco were very friendly and made sure I was with their best salesman. I would never car shop anywhere but Xmotorsport.

Can't pass on this!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Great selection...reasonable prices...and absolutely amazing service. Got 2 cars from them so far...very satisfied.

Wonderful staff and excellent service

by from Hanover park |

After weeks of terrifying car shopping experiences I found x Motorsports and expected the usual, pushy and shady salespeople whose main concern is to get paid. However I was fortunate to be proven wrong when Vlad was not only friendly but helped me find a better deal than I had expected, he and Pete worked with my specific situation to meet my needs and quickly gained my trust. After I thought they couldn't help anymore than they already had, Angelo their mechanic took it upon himself to exceed my expectations by addressing some small concerns even after I had already bought the car, usually with dealerships it's like you're on your own once everything is signed. They are a fun, reliable and wonderful team and I wouldn't hesitate to refer friends to them because I know they'll be in good hands.

Manny Zervos and X Motorsport

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Manny was excellent with assisting me with my purchase of my Bentley Flying Spur. Manny was very responsive and always was prompt when returning my phones calls. We often communicated after hours on numerous occasions. Manny described the car as a nine out of ten and when I arrived from out of state the car was a solid nine. The purchase of the car was seamless and efficient. I was pleasantly surprised on the ease of the loan application process and the rate and terms of the loan. Based on my experience I would recommend X MotorSport to my family and friends.

Manny Zervos, Sales Representative

by from Oak Brook Terrace, IL 60181 |

Manny was great with assisting me with my purchase of my Cadillac 2007 Escalade EXT! I am very happy and satisfied with my purchase. The price was very reasonable and the car is great. I would recommend this dealer to anyone wanting a great auto at a great price. The entire staff is very friendly and helpful. They also have a great selection to choose from. Attractive financing options are also available. Nice place to deal with.

Excellen car buying experience

by from Joliet,IL |

I purchased a 2004 Hummer H2 from Xmotorsports and the entire expirence was great. My salesman (Manny) was very helpful and very honest about the vehicle and my trade in. I would reccomend Xmotorsport to my family and friends. The entire staff was nice and helpfull.

Great Customer Service and Follow Through

by from Indiana |

After leaving a message through the Cars.com app, I was contacted the following morning by the manager. From that time through the final sale, XMotorsports provided excellent communication and customer service and I would definitely drive the hour and fifteen minutes again to purchase another vehicle from them.