X Motorsport

X Motorsport

100 E North Ave, Villa Park, IL 60181

Used 888-730-4190

Desirable Cars at Affordable Prices!! Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!!

Great buying experience and great staff

by from Chicago, IL |

I just bought a BMW 550I yesterday from these guys. First off let me say that this is a completely different buying experience, laided back, no pressure, and people that actually care about the consumer. I worked with Kevin, originally looked a Mustang they had there. Took a couple of test drives and very helpful. Next, we went in to speak with Sebastian (finance manager), he helped me about 7 months ago with going over what I needed to do in order to improve my credit and purchase my first vehicle. He was extremely helpful and gave some quality advice through my purchase. I would recommend these guys to anyone, the owner is at the location and very involved with the purchase to helping the consumer. Great buying experience from beginning to end. I will be back in a year to purchase from them again.

EXCELLENT Car Buying Experience

by from Bartlett, IL |

X Motorsport provided me and my family the best buying experience possible. Purchased a 2011 BMW X5 and could not be happier !! AWESOME DEAL !! An absolute GREAT TEAM starting with Pete K, Branko and there entire Sales Staff ! Extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles that I was considering. Absolutely no pressure in buying a vehicle but simply insured the vehicle fit my needs. This place has HIGH INTEGRITY in there business practices, really made me feel as if the customer # 1 !!! A++++ TEAM !! UNBELIEVABLE Inventory of Quality Cars which made this the BEST car buying experience possible. Really appreciate the teams hard work and GREAT service. My new BMW drives like a Dream ! I would HIGHLY recommend these guys to anyone looking for a quality vehicle at a Great Price !

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently purchased my BMW 328 from X Motorsport...Salesman Manny Zervos assisted me through the process with no hassle and extreme efficiency. X Motorsport was able to get me a very competitive loan rate that made the deal possible. A few small post sale issues were handled quickly and professionally. If you are in the market for a luxury car make X Motorsport your first stop...Ask for Manny!

Exceptional Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I had the pleasurable experience of working with Manny of X Motorsport on my recent purchase. Not only was he knowledgeable, experienced and well versed, he was patient in answering all of my questions and made my purchasing decision rather easy. Manny was exceptional and so was the rest of the staff and facility. I will definitely recommend this establishment to all of my friends and family! I am thoroughly pleased.

Manny Zervos

by from Niles |

Manny was great with me on my purchase. Very easy to work with and no hassle what so ever. I recommend Xmotorsport to my family members and friends. Keep up the good work guys.

CORVETTE Z06

by from oak brook il |

WENT TO XMOTORSPORT TO PURCHASE A CORVETTE Z06.MY SALESMAN MANNY ZERVOS WAS VERY WELL VERSED IN CORVETTE'S WHICH MADE MY PURCHASE VERY SMOOTH. I WILL DEFINITELY DO BUSINESS THERE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. A +++++++++

Awesome Team For Selling Cars

by from Olney, IL |

X Motorsport was awesome We bought a 2007 AUDI Q7! We will be buying again from the guys! Super Team! Super Deals! Super Vehicles!

One of Chicago's best Dealerships

by from Chicago |

I highly recommend X Motorsport. I just purchased a BMW from Manny Zervos. Manny made my buying experience rewarding. Not only am I happy with my car purchase, I love my car. Great used car lot, nothing but the best. The owners Pete and Bronco were very friendly and made sure I was with their best salesman. I would never car shop anywhere but Xmotorsport.

Can't pass on this!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Great selection...reasonable prices...and absolutely amazing service. Got 2 cars from them so far...very satisfied.

Wonderful staff and excellent service

by from Hanover park |

After weeks of terrifying car shopping experiences I found x Motorsports and expected the usual, pushy and shady salespeople whose main concern is to get paid. However I was fortunate to be proven wrong when Vlad was not only friendly but helped me find a better deal than I had expected, he and Pete worked with my specific situation to meet my needs and quickly gained my trust. After I thought they couldn't help anymore than they already had, Angelo their mechanic took it upon himself to exceed my expectations by addressing some small concerns even after I had already bought the car, usually with dealerships it's like you're on your own once everything is signed. They are a fun, reliable and wonderful team and I wouldn't hesitate to refer friends to them because I know they'll be in good hands.