X Motorsport

X Motorsport

100 E North Ave, Villa Park, IL 60181

Used 888-730-4190

Desirable Cars at Affordable Prices!!

They stand behind their vehicles

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a vehicle from these guys a couple of months ago - a used Jeep Patriot. A few weeks later, I was driving home from work and my transmission went out. Towed it to a nearby mechanic and was told that the unit needed to be replaced. As you can imagine, I was not too happy. I contacted the dealer and spoke with the manager. He was very apologetic and assured me that he would make it right. They replaced the unit and paid for the installation. I was extremely impressed with how they handled the situation. They stood behind their product, which is hard to find in this business. I would definitely recommend this dealer to a friend and will be back myself.

shady lies ........run

by from Chicago |

called at 6pm to see if a used car was still available for a test drive. they told me it was so I left work early to go home check out the car fax before I drive the 40 minutes to check out the car. I then call to ask about the damage that showed up on carfax and the guy on the phone wasn't sure what happened so he said he would call me back. he then calls back and told me it sold that day. fishy since I called literally one hour before. I was annoyed since I got my hopes up thinking I might be buying a car that night. since I had a feeling something was wrong I had my sister call. they told her it was available!!! think they have something to hide? I would say so. don't lie and try to sell that clearly have a bad story behind them!

X Motorsport responded to this review

October 8, 2013

Which vehicle were you interested in? I understand you are upset about a certain vehicle not being available and you may have spoke to one of my new salespeople that did not know any better. I am one of the Owners of X Motorsport and have been in the Car Business 20 Plus years, I do not want to be referred to as a LIAR from anyone. Which vehicle were you interested in? How can I help in this situation? Call me my name is Pete Kerpiniotis 630.359.3900

Nice Personnel

by from Chicago, IL |

The truck was not nearly as nice as the pictures show. It is definitely not worth the price. Truck was priced at the top of the NADA value. I do not mind paying top dollar for a vehicle, but it needs to be worth it. Dealt with Sam, wasn't pushy what so ever.

Great experience Best dealership I have been too

by from Chicago, IL |

I was just driving by, was searching for a new car. I was unsure of what I could get into with my credit. My salesman Joey was extremely helpful and patient. Walked through every car with me, established what price of car I could afford. Pete and Sebastian two of the managers there both walked around with me helping me decide. I would suggest this place to anyone. Great company! Bobby

Great experience with Third Avenue Motors

by from Carmel, IN |

This website is a huge help when you have the time to search on line but not in person. We narrowed down the cars to what was local and then went to look at ones at the top of the list. We ended up buying from Third Avenue Motors in Carmel, IN and couldn't be happier with the experience we had with Sam. We were able to have the car checked out for any possible mechanical problems which was worth the time to do. There were a couple of issues, but one main problem that we were told to get fixed asap if we were to buy the car. We addressed it with Sam and he helped us get it taken care of so we could buy the car same day. Would highly recommend Third Avenue Motors again! Thanks Sam!

Nice car and even nicer people

by from Evanston, IL |

I dread the thought of car shopping but my car broke down and it wasn't worth fixing. I bit the bullet and began the process. I found a car online and thought I'd go see it in person. I was surprised that it looked the same as it did it the pictures. I was asked if I wanted to take it for a ride. I said I wasn't ready. The response I got?? "No problem. If you change your mind, just let us know. My name's Ted" In any event, I ended up driving the car and fell in love with it. Ted introduced me to one of the owners (Mike). He also treated me with respect. In reality, the entire experience was almost fun. Long story short--- I drove the car home that night. The part I liked the best is not being badgered in ANY way. Thanks

Nice car and even nicer people!

by from Lombard, IL |

I dread the buying a car experience. Between that and getting a root canal, I'm not sure which is worse!! I was pleasantly surprised with my XMotorsport visit. From the moment I walked in until the moment I left, I never felt pressured to do anything. I was offered the chance to test drive as many cars as I wanted. I drove two. They both looked and handled like brand new. I liked them both but found one a little more roomy Not until I asked, did we sit down to figure out a final price. Ted and Mike (The owner) made that experience fun for all concerned. I drove the car away about 30-40 minutes later.

bmw 550i incredible service

by from fayetteville nc |

I purchased a BMW 550i with the m-tech appearance package the were very kind and willing to work with me considering I was buying the car out of state the manager cut me a great deal nd kept me updated wit the progress of the purchase and they handled everything in a timely manner I just received my car today its n great shape and looks like the pics from the site the care came in 2 days after being shipped. The only issue was the car came w/o 30 day tags but that was quickly resolved in a matter of minutes by emailing the proper tags so I could let loose in my baby thank u x motors sport I reall appreciate ur business nd plan on buying in the future

FOUND MY CADILLAC ESCALADE OF MY DREAMS

by from Las Vegas NV |

Found a 2009 Cadillac Escalade platinum edt. @ xmotorsports on-line. Been looking for a long time for this particular model, and a very helpful salesman named Tony made it happen. The transaction couldn't of gone any smoother. He arranged financing and got it shipped to Las Vegas fairly reasonable. The truck arrived in 7 days from purchase to my front door. No problems better in person than what the pictures on line looked like. Truck is Kick ---!!! You guys ROCK !!!, I'll make sure to tell all my friends and co-workers about your unique dealership. Thanks!!!

Great place to buy new and used street cars.

by from Geneva Illinois |

Love how you guys have quite the selection of cars that I wouldn't be able to find from a dealership like Carmax. I have come to your dealership multiple times, looking to buy the Subaru or Mitsubishi cars you offer, as well as some of the modified diesel trucks you have. Love your dealership.