X Motorsport

X Motorsport

100 E North Ave, Villa Park, IL 60181

Used 888-730-4190

Desirable Cars at Affordable Prices!!

Great experience with Third Avenue Motors

by from Carmel, IN |

This website is a huge help when you have the time to search on line but not in person. We narrowed down the cars to what was local and then went to look at ones at the top of the list. We ended up buying from Third Avenue Motors in Carmel, IN and couldn't be happier with the experience we had with Sam. We were able to have the car checked out for any possible mechanical problems which was worth the time to do. There were a couple of issues, but one main problem that we were told to get fixed asap if we were to buy the car. We addressed it with Sam and he helped us get it taken care of so we could buy the car same day. Would highly recommend Third Avenue Motors again! Thanks Sam!

Nice car and even nicer people

by from Evanston, IL |

I dread the thought of car shopping but my car broke down and it wasn't worth fixing. I bit the bullet and began the process. I found a car online and thought I'd go see it in person. I was surprised that it looked the same as it did it the pictures. I was asked if I wanted to take it for a ride. I said I wasn't ready. The response I got?? "No problem. If you change your mind, just let us know. My name's Ted" In any event, I ended up driving the car and fell in love with it. Ted introduced me to one of the owners (Mike). He also treated me with respect. In reality, the entire experience was almost fun. Long story short--- I drove the car home that night. The part I liked the best is not being badgered in ANY way. Thanks

Nice car and even nicer people!

by from Lombard, IL |

I dread the buying a car experience. Between that and getting a root canal, I'm not sure which is worse!! I was pleasantly surprised with my XMotorsport visit. From the moment I walked in until the moment I left, I never felt pressured to do anything. I was offered the chance to test drive as many cars as I wanted. I drove two. They both looked and handled like brand new. I liked them both but found one a little more roomy Not until I asked, did we sit down to figure out a final price. Ted and Mike (The owner) made that experience fun for all concerned. I drove the car away about 30-40 minutes later.

bmw 550i incredible service

by from fayetteville nc |

I purchased a BMW 550i with the m-tech appearance package the were very kind and willing to work with me considering I was buying the car out of state the manager cut me a great deal nd kept me updated wit the progress of the purchase and they handled everything in a timely manner I just received my car today its n great shape and looks like the pics from the site the care came in 2 days after being shipped. The only issue was the car came w/o 30 day tags but that was quickly resolved in a matter of minutes by emailing the proper tags so I could let loose in my baby thank u x motors sport I reall appreciate ur business nd plan on buying in the future

FOUND MY CADILLAC ESCALADE OF MY DREAMS

by from Las Vegas NV |

Found a 2009 Cadillac Escalade platinum edt. @ xmotorsports on-line. Been looking for a long time for this particular model, and a very helpful salesman named Tony made it happen. The transaction couldn't of gone any smoother. He arranged financing and got it shipped to Las Vegas fairly reasonable. The truck arrived in 7 days from purchase to my front door. No problems better in person than what the pictures on line looked like. Truck is Kick ---!!! You guys ROCK !!!, I'll make sure to tell all my friends and co-workers about your unique dealership. Thanks!!!

Great place to buy new and used street cars.

by from Geneva Illinois |

Love how you guys have quite the selection of cars that I wouldn't be able to find from a dealership like Carmax. I have come to your dealership multiple times, looking to buy the Subaru or Mitsubishi cars you offer, as well as some of the modified diesel trucks you have. Love your dealership.

nice selection of performance cars

by from Waukesha |

Small dealership, but very nice management. Work with Pete or Manny if you go to the dealership. Had a few issues with the car I purchased but thanks to the Pete he took care of it. Would go back again

learn your customers

by from Bolingbrook,il |

i went in to buy a car from this dealer, the car seemed to run great but the after market oil pressure gauge and the stock oil pressure gauge showed no reading, i asked if it could be checked out, the guy get upset but took the car to the shop next door, he was informed they were about to close and the process would take to long, with that info teh guy came and told me if the car had a oil pressure you would here it knocking, i told him thats not true, this was the final straw for him, he told me if i was that worried about the oil pressue than this is not the car for you! he got in the car and drove off to the garage and left my wife and myself standing there to wonder what kind of dealership does that? I left and two days later found a great grand national in gilberts,Il . p.s he also said you cant test drive the "high performance cars" ,your lost was my gain! thank you to the jerk

2009 Audi S5

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I Shopped for this vehicle on-line and locally for months (was in no hurry). The listing was found on ebay. They had the lowest mileage car with a fair price ; no hype, no stories, And.....no "fees", ALL business. Jim or Peter either took my call or called me right back. The pictures in the add of the car is what you get and the facilities are what you will see your car stored in. Very clean and secure. The building is in a business park environment (no problems, car is always inside and no test drives for otheres once you place a deposit - on Your car) Time table was very easy to work with; just stay in touch with them through the porcess; I picked-up the car 15 days after my deposit -on a Saturday afternoon. Do your homework as what you see is what you get. Pleasant experience all around.

X motorsport

by from Miami |

It was was fair, the dealer was honest but the car came with a few surprises, NOTHING MAJOR, but the tire almost burned out and the car needed a check up. I specifically asked before I bought it, and ofcourse the dealer told me that the car was in perfect condition. Like i said though nothing major, the car did arrive and the price was VERY fair.