X Motorsport

100 E North Ave, Villa Park, IL 60181

Used 888-730-4190 Used 888-730-4190

Desirable Cars at Affordable Prices!! Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!!

Car buying at its easiest! More than satisfieda!

by from Plainfield |

I never imagined buying a car could be this way! Every time I buy a car it's an all day event. I walked in after 2pm, and let just after 4pm with my 2010 Camaro SS! Very down to earth people, not pushy at all, yet very professional and knowledgeable! Would recommend to anyone!

Great buying experience and great staff

by from Chicago, IL |

I just bought a BMW 550I yesterday from these guys. First off let me say that this is a completely different buying experience, laided back, no pressure, and people that actually care about the consumer. I worked with Kevin, originally looked a Mustang they had there. Took a couple of test drives and very helpful. Next, we went in to speak with Sebastian (finance manager), he helped me about 7 months ago with going over what I needed to do in order to improve my credit and purchase my first vehicle. He was extremely helpful and gave some quality advice through my purchase. I would recommend these guys to anyone, the owner is at the location and very involved with the purchase to helping the consumer. Great buying experience from beginning to end. I will be back in a year to purchase from them again.

Great buying experience and great staff

EXCELLENT Car Buying Experience

by from Bartlett, IL |

X Motorsport provided me and my family the best buying experience possible. Purchased a 2011 BMW X5 and could not be happier !! AWESOME DEAL !! An absolute GREAT TEAM starting with Pete K, Branko and there entire Sales Staff ! Extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles that I was considering. Absolutely no pressure in buying a vehicle but simply insured the vehicle fit my needs. This place has HIGH INTEGRITY in there business practices, really made me feel as if the customer # 1 !!! A++++ TEAM !! UNBELIEVABLE Inventory of Quality Cars which made this the BEST car buying experience possible. Really appreciate the teams hard work and GREAT service. My new BMW drives like a Dream ! I would HIGHLY recommend these guys to anyone looking for a quality vehicle at a Great Price !

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently purchased my BMW 328 from X Motorsport...Salesman Manny Zervos assisted me through the process with no hassle and extreme efficiency. X Motorsport was able to get me a very competitive loan rate that made the deal possible. A few small post sale issues were handled quickly and professionally. If you are in the market for a luxury car make X Motorsport your first stop...Ask for Manny!

Exceptional Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I had the pleasurable experience of working with Manny of X Motorsport on my recent purchase. Not only was he knowledgeable, experienced and well versed, he was patient in answering all of my questions and made my purchasing decision rather easy. Manny was exceptional and so was the rest of the staff and facility. I will definitely recommend this establishment to all of my friends and family! I am thoroughly pleased.

Manny Zervos

by from Niles |

Manny was great with me on my purchase. Very easy to work with and no hassle what so ever. I recommend Xmotorsport to my family members and friends. Keep up the good work guys.

CORVETTE Z06

by from oak brook il |

WENT TO XMOTORSPORT TO PURCHASE A CORVETTE Z06.MY SALESMAN MANNY ZERVOS WAS VERY WELL VERSED IN CORVETTE'S WHICH MADE MY PURCHASE VERY SMOOTH. I WILL DEFINITELY DO BUSINESS THERE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE. A +++++++++

Awesome Team For Selling Cars

by from Olney, IL |

X Motorsport was awesome We bought a 2007 AUDI Q7! We will be buying again from the guys! Super Team! Super Deals! Super Vehicles!

One of Chicago's best Dealerships

by from Chicago |

I highly recommend X Motorsport. I just purchased a BMW from Manny Zervos. Manny made my buying experience rewarding. Not only am I happy with my car purchase, I love my car. Great used car lot, nothing but the best. The owners Pete and Bronco were very friendly and made sure I was with their best salesman. I would never car shop anywhere but Xmotorsport.