Certified Auto

11626 Beach Blvd, Stanton, CA 90680

Used 714-248-9035

FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES, DAMAGED VEHICLES

by from Stanton, CA |

This dealership is small, dirty, and uninviting in every way. The vehicle I purchased from them on 3/19 came with a BAD CRANK SHAFT, among MANY other issues. The dealership was rude, hostile and argumentative when I came for repairs under my warranty. They had my vehicle THIRTY-TWO DAYS, more than a month. In that time, if I called for a status update I was yelled at and belittled, hung up on 7 times in the course of a month. I was told by the owner that "I do not deserve any favors". After more than a month I finally received my vehicle again, complete with a padded bill for work that the dealership was not authorized to do, that the contract did not cover, that I DEMANDED not be done. They tried to charge me $550 for a job that they had no right to do. When I got my vehicle back I realized that the dealership never released the title - I paid IN FULL, IN CASH and the dealership will not give me the title to my car because the registration expired in OCTOBER of 2013 - 5 months before I purchased it. They cannot afford the fees to update the registration to the date of sale, so they've decided to stop answering my calls. Kevin, the head of this shoestring operation, outright lied to me, refused proper title and paperwork and just stopped responding. I am now filing suit against the dealership. It is 5/14, almost two full months since I purchased this vehicle and I am still unable to drive it. I have missed 2 months of work, appointments, and life in general, and suffered the constant degradation of the dealership - Kevin is mouthy, abusive and rude. He ONLY cares about online reviews. He demanded I changed my reviews, I told him to change his service or accept that he will be reported for the service provided. He hung up on me and refuses any contact now. IF YOU HAVE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DEALERSHIP, MAKE SURE TO FILE YOUR COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. THEY HAVE AN F RATING BECAUSE OF THEIR ILLEGAL AND FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES AND THEY NEED TO BE RECOGNIZED FOR THEIR ABUSE OF CUSTOMERS!

Don't respond to emails

by from whittier ca |

Sent an email inquiring about a car and dealer never responded. That's a sign of a poor dealership if you ask me.

Great prices and service!

by from Orange county,ca |

This dealership had the best deals around town and worked with my credit. I would certainly recommend them for price and quality to my family. I had a bad experience with other dealers who reject me for my credit,nice ,kind,accurate,truthful at certified auto.

Honesty,Price.Acuuracy in description

by from sanpedro |

I fond an ad which price was very attractive,I called them on may10,to get info to purchase the nissan truck,all information was accurate after inspection,I donot have good credit ,however I was able to pick up the truck same day at advertise price,I got 60days free warranty.Last nightI got nail on freeway, and flat tire,I called the dealership today,they changed new tire 22inch and a loaner car all free,I recommend this dealership for right price,honesty, service,

DO NOT BUY YOUR CAR FROM THIS DEALER

by from Glendora |

TERRIBLE DEALER! DO NOT BUY YOUR CAR HERE! I was looking at a 2005 Mustang, and was financing through my Bank. I was in communication with the dealer every day for 6 days while I sorted out the financing. I called the dealer from the bank as the bank was making out the cashier's check and told him I would be right over. He said he had another interested party, but to come over and he would save it for me. I got there, and he had sold the car already, in 45 minutes. He Never gave me a call to warn me the car was sold or anything. He had assured me he would sell it to me, despite the other interested party. He knew I was on the way with check in hand for the full price. Afterwards, he tried to sell me another similar car for $1,000 more but I refused to do business with him. Moreover, I discovred the other buyer had already placed a deposit on the car, but he was still trying to sell it to me if I had arrived sooner. So he was going to either sell it out from under me (as I was the first interested party and had been trying to buy it for a week) or he was going to cheat the other buyer who had already placed a deposit. Either way, he was very unethical in his business practices by assuring both buyers he would sell it to each of us and even accepting a desposit from one, with the intent to sell it out from under him if I had arrived 20 minutes sooner. Bottom line, lesson learned... DO NOT GO HERE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING!!!

Certified Auto responded to this review

July 17, 2012

I am very sorry that you feel that way, it is your choice to do business with us or not, but as you mentioned you have been negotiating for six days but did not put any deposit. You know that just being interested on a car is not making a dealer obligated to keep a car for six days or more for you, as much as it wont make you obligated to force you to buy it from us, and you did not want to leave any deposit with us to show that you are really serious about the deal. You should know that talking is not bonding the seller with the buyer, and therefore there is no legal or ethical responsibility. It did not really matter to us how was buying the car, and how ever pays and signs the sales papers first of course will get the deal. We are here with the best customer service in town and most professional crow to serve our good customers and we are sorry that we are not able to satisfy just every one but we do our best. Good luck.

Certified Auto

by from Chicago, IL |

Certified Auto Nobody pick up the phone !!!.........

Certified Auto responded to this review

February 17, 2013

I want to thank all customers who contacted us for all matters,specially for business and certainly the Dealer Lamb motors,who made complain, which proves our prices,are right.It is unfair to review our quality repair or facility or buying process at poor ,just because we missed your inquiries from chicago We hate to miss any phone calls.In the past between 12pm to 2pm,all calls forwarded to recipsionest,We now getting all phone calls since your complain.,Any regards we appreciate your suggestion to upper management,We are committed to serve everyday better.Thank you ,All question.please contact me at 714-248-9035 Alex Bino