Indy Auto Source

Indy Auto Source

427 Gradle Drive, Carmel, IN 46032

Used 888-728-7308

Premium vehicles, fair pricing and no hassle shopping. 24 Years automotive veteran at your service.

Outstanding Service and Insights

by from West Des Moines, IA |

We just purchased an impeccable Saturn Outlook from Craig and we love it! He found it in Florida, drove it to Indiana, then shipped it to us in Iowa. This is the 5th vehicle that we've purchased from Craig spanning 16 years in multiple states and dealerships. He accepted a previous trade-in from us sight unseen and paid well above Blue Book value. Craig then drove 5 hours to meet us with our new vehicle. I know few businesses that provide that level of customer service. Craig has always been honest and hard working for us and we trust him completely. Even though we live 2 states away, we will always consult Craig prior to any vehicle purchases we make in the future.

Indy Auto Source responded to this review

October 20, 2012

Thanks so much Amy. As always it was a pleasure working with you. You really made my day when you called to ask if I could help locate your next vehicle. The day you called I was driving with my wife of 1 year who when I meet her 3 years ago she had most of the normal preconceived notions about car dealers and the people who work for them. After I got off the phone with you I explained to Dawn how I had known you for at least 15 years and had not only sold you your first car but every car since and that you had followed me as I moved from; Saturn of Greenwood, Saturn of Indianapolis, Saturn of Fishers and even Saturn of the Quad Cities. It was very heart warming that with no Saturn stores in existence and no way of knowing where I was or what I was doing now, that you thought to and could find me by simply typing "Craig Miller Saturn" into a search engine! I think it was one of my proudest moments. I enjoy cars and love when my customers share in my enthusiasm for their new vehicles. Thanks again for your trust and although times have changed and my store does not have a big showroom; with a dedicated delivery module where customers drive their new car off the floor to the cheers (I Say, I Say, I Say Saturn!) of Saturn team members, let me offer you a huge, Welcome again to the Saturn family!

Great car buying experience!

by from Bloomfield, IN |

Great car buying experience! We really appreciated Craig's refreshing approach, it was a pleasant surprise. Craig and Dawn are truly customer focused, another bonus. Also it was so nice to pick up the car closer to our home. We will look to Indy Auto Source for our future car buying needs.

Amazing!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Craig and Dawn are awesome dealers. Their business is so amazing. They are very friendly and incredible helpful even for deaf people. :)

The Quickest decision Ive Ever Made !!!!!

by from Indianapolis,Indiana |

This was an absolutely no hassle transaction and it was the quickest easiest decision I've ever made. I've been married 2 years but was with my now wife for 12 years prior to our "engagement" and then marriage. Its to bad Craig did not have her on his lot cause Ida sealed the deal immediately 15 years ago and would not have been nervous at all the night before.. I had been shopping used cars for well over a year. 15 or 16 months at least. I had looked at almost every dealership on the north side of Indy and tons threw out the other sides of the state. I have talked to countless numbers of "sales people". I had been to hundreds of peoples houses and met unlimited numbers of people in parking lots of fast food restaurants and grocery stores to look at cars I found online and in personal adds. I came across Craig of Indy auto source on craigslist. After 1 phone call and one meeting with Craig in person on his lot I knew I had finally found the car I was looking for. Craig disclosed all information about the vehicle and all services he had done and was doing plus we came to a price agreement all during the first phone call. I knew after the first conversation on the phone I had just met a very different kind of dealer. Needless to say after driving the car once later that afternoon I not only knew I was going to buy the car but I knew I had met a dealer I could trust and had even found a mechanic I would rely on. WHERE HAD THIS GUY BEEN ALL MY LIFE??!! This dealership is so good that I not only left this lot feeling very good, happy, and confident about my purchase but I've also had this irresistible urge to purchase another car from this guy.. This dealership is like crack, you cant and wont hit it just once. you'll find yourself wanting to go back over and over again.. 5 ***** dealer all the way IF YOUR AT INDY AUTO SOURCE YOUR AT THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!!

Enjoyable Process!

by from Bloomington, IN |

We are very pleased with our 2010 Acura RDX. Craig explained the history of the vehicle, was very informative, and had the vehicle priced right. He and Dawn were a pleasure to meet and I will definitly recommend Indy Auto Source to others and will be back in touch the next time we are in the market for a vehicle.

Great car at a affordable price

by from Crestwood, Kentucky |

Craig and his wife bent over backwards to accomodate the purchase of a car for my son, affordable price and no problems. Actually having Craig look for a similiar vehicle for my other son. Good trusting folks, thanks.

You will not find a better Dealer

by from Carmel, IN |

Indy Auto Source is a prime example of how the car buying process should be. You get the kind of personal, trusting, friendly service that you want but will never get at the large faceless chain dealers. At no point did I feel I was ever pressured or being mislead. I have shopped around several of the large dealers the past few years for the truck that I eventually found at Indy Auto Source. Not only was it the exact model with the exact features I wanted, but I got it for an excellent deal. Even the little things like filling up the gas tank and running it through the car wash before I drove it home was actually very appreciated. Craig has the experience and knowledge needed to make sure that the car you're buying from him is going to be the best used car you can ever buy. I highly recommend Indy Auto Source to anyone either looking at a listing by them on this website, or to anyone who has yet to begin their new car search. You won't regret it, and you may just leave shocked that customer service is still alive and well.

First but not last experience!

by from New Albany Ohio |

For my retirement my wonderful wife wanted me to have the car of my dreams (Corvette convertible) so we went shopping and found Indy Auto Source in Carmel Indiana. I called Craig to discuss the details of this beautiful red 2004 Corvette that he had on his lot. Everyone that has purchased an automobile has either heard of or has experienced the "used car salesman" that makes the whole procedure cautious and uncomfortable. From the initial conversation with Craig I knew that he was going to make this meanful purchase a wonderful experience. I drove three hours to see this car and meet the people that call themselves Indy Auto Source, and I was pleased to find that my first impression was correct. Craig and Dawn Miller make you feel like family the minute you get there. They truly run a business that has a warm and friendly atmosphere. The bright red Corvette is a my dream come true, and the experience is one that I will remember forever. We will buy our next car from Craig and Dawn (Indy Auto Source)

Wow, that was different.

by from Anderson, In |

I have honestly never had a used car buying experience like the one I just had with Craig and Dawn. I'm used to the usual waste a whole day while someone talks to me about 10 cars that I don't want and then a whole truckload of feet dragging through paperwork. Craig made it easy. Actually took the time to answer questions instead of just talking the entire time to fill the silence. Dawn made it feel more like we were all just sitting down around a coffee to chat instead of buying a car. Craig gave our car a wash and did some repair work at just the cost of parts. Super nice folks and no regrets about feeling like I had been ripped off when I left. I would give them an overall rating of 4 and half stars. The only reason it is not five is that I always reserve final judgement to see how the car does for awhile. Purchased a '98 Lincoln Town Car from them which they are delivering on Thursday. Just wonderful customer service - any dealers smart enough to be reading these sort of reviews take notes. Thanks Craig and Dawn.

Best Blue Vette

by from Carmel, Indiana |

Had a great experience with Indy Auto Source in our purchase of a fantastic car. Thanks to Dawn and Craig for a great customer service experience. We appreciate the personable and friendly service. The deal was great and follow up was outstanding. We will certainly do business with them again.

Best Blue Vette