Indy Auto Source

427 Gradle Drive, Carmel, IN 46032

Used 888-728-7308 Used888-728-7308

Family Run, Customer Driven. Premium vehicles, fair pricing and no hassle shopping.25 Years experience.

Stress-FREE Experience, truly incredible!

by from New Palestine |

I couldn't believe how wonderful of an experience I had from start to finish. From my first call Dawn was very pleasant & helpful on the phone. Once I arrived Craig helped me effortlessly get in the car I wanted. Joe got my car ready as Craig & I handled the paperwork. They made it all so easy. I spoke briefly with AC (in the shop) & he was great as well. I HIGHLY recommend checking out Indy Auto Source, you won't regret it!

Awesome Place

by from Indianapolis |

Indy Auto Source, is the best used dealer I have ever been to. Very honest people. High quality cars, at a really reasonable price. I would urge anybody looking for a vehicle to give Craig and IndyAutoSource a look! Truly are good people. Customer service is truly unparalleled to anything I have seen out of a business.

Great experience

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Had a great experience in buying a jeep wrangler for the wife..very nice and down to earth..no hassle..and very trustworthy..will definitely be back and recommend. Great family business..definitely need more businesses like this..

Our great car buying experience

by from Plainfield, IN. |

Found a great vehicle on Cars.com at Indy Autosources lot and inquired. From the 1st phone call, to arranging the test drive, and then working together via e-mail and a quick and easy pay process and pick-up Craig was great to work with. I did not have a lot of time to spend on the purchase and he was accommodating and professional. The icing on the cake was when I arranged to pick up the vehicle on a quick lunch break, the vehicle was parked out front, cleaned, waxed, and ready to go. Thanks, Craig. I will encourage as many of my friends and colleagues to utilize your services.

Great experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was able to purchase a great car from a great dealer.

AWSEOME

by from INDPLS. IN. |

SAW THEM ON LINE AND FROM START TO FINISH WAS GREAT, AND WHO DO YOU KNOW THAT GIVES A 30 DAY BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY ON A USED VEHICLE... NO ONE I KNOW BUT THEM. CRAIG, HIS WIFE AND SON RYAN WERE ALL GREAT!

1st time online car purchase

by from Waynesville, Oh |

I was leery of purchasing a car online without having first seen and driven the car. After finding an '03 Infiniti with only 59000 miles online at Indy Auto Source, I contacted Craig on his cell phone (who was vacationing in Fla) and he described the car. They had put on brakes around and repaired the rear main engine seal ahead of time. After researching many of the reviews online for Indy Auto Source and the positive vibe that I got from Craig, I sent pictures of my car and we agreed upon a price. Craig even agreed to hold the Infiniti for 10 days while I tried to sell my car outright. After my car did not sell, Craig sent one of his staff to meet me half way in the Infiniti and swap cars. I could not be more pleased with the car and Indy Auto Source.

Best "old-fashion" car dealer, hands down

by from Plymouth, IN |

It is very hard to find a car dealer that you can actually negotiate with the salesman. Actually with Craig, his price was well below that there was no negotiating. I also liked that there were no hidden fees, like title fee, document fees, and any other fees that bigger car dealers charge to make more money off of you. Another plus, Craig gives you a 30 day warranty. What big dealership would do that on a used vehicle? 1 day before our 30 days would be up, we had a problem with the fuel sensor. Craig paid for the repairs. Craig is my way of doing business. I would very very highly recommend Indy Auto Source. Craig is the best, most honest car salesman there is. I didn't think there were salesmen still out there like him. He has my trust.

Indy Auto Source Awesome Experience!!!

by from Indiana |

We bought a 2007 Ford Edge from Craig a month ago. Great communication. Answered all of our emails and questions. No pressure easy and laid back. Craig and his wife are great honest and caring people! They may be a small dealership but they have big hearts and are pleasant to work with. Best buying experience I have ever had and I don't want to buy a care from anyone else as long as they are around! We got a good loan with good terms and it didn't take all day like at other places. I have bought a car at. I can't stress enough how great it is here. If they don't have what you are looking for please call Craig at Indy Auto Source I am sure he will do his best to find you something. A+++ service.

Nice Experience!

by from Avon, IN |

Great people. Really neat office atmosphere! Overall awesome experience!