Indy Auto Source

427 Gradle Drive, Carmel, IN 46032

Used 888-728-7308 Used 888-728-7308

Family Run, Customer Driven. Premium vehicles, fair pricing and no hassle shopping.25 Years experience.

Great buying experience!

by from Westfield IN |

I was searching for a used car online. There were many to choose from. I went to Indy Auto Source first because I was referred by a friend that couldn't speak highly enough of this dealership. I was very impressed with the philosophy of this dealerships owner. I have exactly what I wanted. The car was purchased for my mother, but I love driving it. My next car will also be purchased from Craig Millers dealership.

online fears?..... Don't worry here! Great folks!

by from Plainfield, In. |

If you see a vehicle you like on this site? Do not hesitate to contact them immediately! They are very professional, and very careful to have only quality vehicles ! They have a tremendous amount of experience in this field? That is certainly to your advantage! I typically am not a fan of Internet anything? Not a fan of car lots and dealerships Persay? I wish I were A younger man, I would love to work for these people? Sad to say, I've spent most my life working for poor quality management. These folks are sincere, high-quality, very knowledgeable, down to earth good people that know cars! I could not be any more sincere? These are great people, if you find a car you like listed with them, go see them! In fact, even if you don't see a vehicle listed you are interested in .... Call them anyway! They may have it and not have it listed just yet. It's very rare I write a review for anything? But, I'd feel guilty not writing a review about their excellent character and Business practices!

Best buying experience, Great people

by from Kokomo, IN |

I am a 30 year Air Force vet and co-owner of Accredited Driving School in Kokomo, IN. I have purchased 2 vehicles from Indy Auto Source. One for personal use, 2001 Jeep Wrangler and one for our drive school, 2010 Hyundai. We are 110% satisfied with the vehicles but nothing can compare to the honesty and integrity of Craig and his wife Dawn. This is not another "car dealership." It's a personal buying experience. They actually get to know you and care about getting you what you want. If he doesn't have it, he will look for it. It is like sitting down with family. I bought my Jeep in November 2015 and when I purchased the drive school in Jan 2016, and we needed a vehicle, there was no question of where to go to first,,,, Indy Auto Source, Craig and Dawn. If you're looking for a used vehicle, this is the first place to stop. Make no mistake, Craig and Dawn are good people. If you make a deal with them, you'll walk out of there with a great feeling and a new friendship.

Nice vehicles-Nice people

by from Greenwood, Indiana |

Could not have a better experience. Did everything they said they would!

I can confirm all the previous all other reviews.

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

If you want honest people to do business with look no further. Craig and Dawn are it! They are open, honest and do everything in their power to exceed expectations. All was as stated. I told them to give my name and number as a direct reference. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG!!

Good car buying experience

by from Indianapolis |

Thanks to Craig and Dawn for the help we received when helping my son purchase a vehicle. It is always scary to me and you explained everything to us and also gave us some wonderful advice and took some time!! Thanks again and I feel certain we will be using you again!!

Honest & Trustworthy - Indy Auto Source

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Sitting down with Craig and Dawn to buy one of their existing cars or having them find one for you is like hanging out with your BFF. Seriously! Buying a car from traditional dealers is like having a root canal. With Craig and Dawn you just feel like everything is up front and all the cards are on the table. They don't try to hide anything from you. Honest & trustworthy are certainly two attributes that aptly describe these two individuals. It's a pleasure just going and hanging out for a visit. This is our second purchase from them along with trading in one car and selling them another. Everything was seamless and we are well pleased. Our daughter has also bought a couple of cars from them. My wife and I love our new to us CRV. Thanks again to Craig & Dawn.

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Zionsville, IN |

As soon as I walked into Indy Auto Source I knew it was going to be a good experience. Dawn (Craig's wife) warmly greeted us right away. This was the 7th dealer I had been to in my search for a used car and by far the best! It was the greatest car buying experience I could've imagined. Craig was so friendly and so honest with everything. He let us make our own decisions and was not pushy at all, but still truthfully answered any questions we had. I will definitely be coming back here in the future when I am in the market for another car! Thanks Craig!

December 11, 2015

Thanks so much for your kind words. It's too bad most places seem to take the fun out of what should be an exciting time, buying a new car that is. We all love getting a new car but the process, that's an entirely different experience. I'm glad you chose Indy Auto Source out of all of the dealers you could choose from. It was a joy talking with you and I look forward to seeing you again sometime down the road.

Indy Auto Source goes the extra mile

by from Indiana |

I have been trying for a month now to get my oil change, after my previous oil change place rendered my drain plug useless (then told me it'd be 500 bucks to fix it). I had come last week, and Craig had tried to fix the issue but couldn't find the tool he needed. He found it this past week and texted me to let me know. I brought my car again today (12/4/15) and he went the extra mile to fix it. He had to use special tools, talk to a part store, and put in about 2 hours of work. And the pricing was a steal, and I was incredibly impressed. He also didn't talk down to me like a lot of car places do, because I'm a girl. The waiting room was so much fun, too. I was there for 2 hours and didn't notice. I played an old fashioned racing arcade game, pinball game, and then watched Netflix. I was so impresesed with Craig, the service, and the facilities. My husband and I have had other repairs done by him before, and he always impresses us. He really is the best car guy I've ever met. I highly recommend him.

December 12, 2015

Thanks so much for your kind review Lisa! I enjoy a good challenge and your stripped oil drain plug did prove to be just that. I'm so glad I was able to remove it for you and save you from replacing your oil pan, especially just weeks before Christmas. There are so many better things to use your money for. Thanks again and I love it when people have a blast with my old school arcade games. No headset to talk with others while you play, no controller with 15 things to push or 30 levels to master... just good old simple entertainment from a time when we didn't need so much stimulus to make us smile.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Carmel, IN |

Craig was a pleasure to work with. I was looking for a car for my kid and Craig made the process very easy and pain free. Craig spent the time to show me multiple vehicles and helped make the decision very easy. I will definitely be back to see Craig when I am in need of another vehicle. I would highly recommend Indy Auto Source for anyone looking for a nice used car.

December 12, 2015

Thanks Kevin, it's a rare occasion when customers take the time to post a review so when they do, it means the world to us. It was a pleasure working with you and I am counting the weeks until I can take your boat to a lake for the weekend. Based on past experience we are only about 14 weeks out!