Indy Auto Source

Indy Auto Source

427 Gradle Drive, Carmel, IN 46032

Used 888-728-7308

Family Run, Customer Driven. Premium vehicles, fair pricing and no hassle shopping.25 Years experience.

Craig has been my "car guy" for almost 20 years

by from Des Moines, IA |

From our first vehicle out of college, through our latest purchase a week ago, Craing has been somehow involved with all but 2 purchases. After we left the Indianapolis area, we have purchased 3 cars from him. He has given us fair value for trades, site unseen. He has met us halfway to bring us a car, and had one shipped to us because we couldn't get back in time. The buying process has been easy from his website and he has even looked for cars specicially for us based on our criteria. The paperwork process can sometimes take long and is boring for 3 kids under 13, but a gameroom helps keep the kids occupied while mom and dad deal with signing things. As long as Craig Miller sells cars, I will only buy from him.

Indy Auto Source responded to this review

April 15, 2015

Thanks so much Andy! It's always a pleasure working with you and Amy. It's hard to believe it's been 20 years, time sure has a way of slipping by. As your family has grown, we have worked our way through small Saturn cars into SUV's, mini vans and now back to a sporty Verano. Before we know it we will be picking out a nice little sports car for just the two of you. Take care and I look forward to seeing you and your family next time your in town. You know the kids won't let you come home without spending an hour or two feeding the candy machine and playing video games!

WOW! GREATEST AND EASIEST CAR PURCHASE EVER!

by from Louisville, KY |

We purchased a 2002 Red Thunderbird from Craig and Dawn. The car is absolute stunning, pristine condition and draws attention wherever we go to. We are in our 60's and the car (together with Beach Boys, Elvis and Frankie Valli cd's) makes us feel young again! You would never get the kind of attention and service from any other car dealer around...Craig even met us half way to deliver it! The husband and wife team makes purchasing a car truly a pleasure. It's like buying a car from a trusted family member. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Treated Like Family :-)

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This was not at all what I was expecting as a first time car buyer. It was so much better. I mainly worked with Dawn, whom I now love. I was so nervous and scared that a car dealer would try to profit on my inexperience. She put me at ease in the first 5 minutes. You could tell they were an honest family, just like I was raised. I was worried because my credit score was low do to medical bills and no credit. But, I really needed to buy a truck to build my credit and for my son, his buddies, and i his dirt bike. As expected, the first financing bank wouldn't approve. Dawn knew about my credit history and didn't want to continue having the Banks pulling my credit and making it worse. So, again, she put me at ease and said that she would automatically go to the Bank she was sure to give me a loan. Because of her advice, I was able to buy my son's truck, got my very first loan, and she went above and beyond to tell me a few more tricks to raise my credit score quickly. Later, I met Craig and he was just as sweet as Dawn. He told me that he replaced the emblems that made the truck look better and did an 1,100 dollar repair, that wasn't part of the selling price. He just wants to ensure that he doesn't sell a lemon. I was so excited to get the truck, they let me drive the truck home and they brought my car home on a trailer, the same day. I will continue to go back as long as I need another vehicle. So, if you're wanting to buy a very nice used car, you should definitely come here.

Could Not Have Had A Better Car Buying Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Craig was wonderful to work with. From the second I stepped on the lot he was friendly, knowledgeable and very welcoming. He helped me find the car I wanted and loved, answering any and all questions. The Jeep I bought was in pristine condition inside and out and has run like a gem since I got it. I will no doubt go back for maintenance and again when I buy my next car. I would recommend Indy Auto Source to anyone looking for a used car!

3rd time is another charm

by from Carmel, IN |

This is the third car we have purchased from Craig, and the process was as pleasant as the first two. Quality used cars, fair prices and outstanding customer service ar why we will keep coming back to Indy Auto Source.

Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had

by from Avon, Indiana |

As titled, this was the best car buying experience I've had. i talked to both Craig and Joe who were patient, listened, and most importantly, worked hard to get me in the vehicle I wanted. They weren't pushy, and just wanted to help us drive he car we really wanted. Plus, they've got the arcade version of "Crus'n the World" in the waiting room - it was great! We'll certainly be back.

Easy experience.

by from Mooresville, IN |

Found it, drove it, bought it. No hassles, no problems.

True test of Warranty

by from Carmel, IN |

As a repeat customer of Craig and Dawn, I more or less knew what to expect...same great service and low key sales approach. But the true test of the Integrity of a warranty is when something goes WRONG.... and we did have such an episode: Two days after buying a 2006 Volvo, that Jana dearly loves, the "StOP ENGINE, NO OIL PRESSURE." light came on, while she was on her way to work.....I called Craig and he said "Don't move the car, I will come and get it." So he drove to Tipton, (Jana's work) and trailered the Volvo back to Carmel. Diagnosed some plugged oil system piping, checked the oil pump, ( this required dropping the oil pan, while it was off we could see that the internals where clean and well maintained) and called us to let us know the Volvo was ready.....but then a day later there was a puddle of fresh oil on the garage floor...another call to Craig and he had us go to his favorite best mechanic to check it out.....He did and it was only a loose oil drain plug....Notice, this was all at his expense....It has been over 30 days now and Jana and I could not be more pleased. I would not hesitate to recommend Indyautosource to anyone. They truly stand behind their word.....

This has to be the greatest used car dealer ever

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was simply blown away by Craig and all the people at Indy Auto Source. These guys went above and beyond the call in helping me through the purchase of my new Accord. Frankly I was stunned when they were offering to replace things on the car that I didn't even know needed to be replaced. Their honestly was so comforting throughout the whole process that I practically felt I was buying a car from old friends instead of a dealer. And I must say - that I really appreciated the fact that - all throughout their office they posted pictures of previous happy customers with their new cars. This alone says more about them than possibly anything. They have a long history of happy customers and it was a privilege to be one more. I would recommend these guys any day of the week.

In my Element!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I was looking for a vehicle and color that is hard to find. A possibility presented itself at Indy Auto Source. Picking out a car can be exciting, but going to a dealer can be tense and stressful. Not this time. As soon as I called Dawn from Dayton Ohio, I started to relax. It was like talking to a trusted friend I had known for years. She gave me the low down, inspecting the car while we talked. She described the car in detail, noting a flawed seat which could be repaired. I was curious how the car ran. It was almost closing time, and Dawn said she and her husband, Craig, would take the car to dinner to make sure everything was smooth and tight. Later that evening Craig texted me that everything was ship shape, and continued to share detailed information. I had sold my car, and would have had to get someone to drive me toward Indianapolis. Craig said he had time to trailer the car to me. If I wasn't completely satisfied, he would simply take it back at no charge! Next day the car showed up at my home, and I was thrilled. The car was incredibly clean, and the flawed seat was repaired, and like new. My wife and I really enjoyed talking to Craig, while looking over the car. We wrapped up the paperwork, and the car was mine! My wife and I can't wait to visit Dawn and Craig next time we go to Indianapolis!

Extremely easy and helpful buying process

by from Indianapolis |

I bought my very first car from Indy Auto Source and they made it extremely easy for me. I was shopping for a car from college and was not able to come down to Carmel whenever I wanted to test drive the car or check it out. Craig and Dawn brought the car to a mechanic's shop for me to get it checked out before I bought it, which extremely helpful. On top of that, when the mechanic found that the brakes were worn, Craig replaced the brakes and balanced the tires free of charge. Craig and Dawn will make sure you get your money's worth in a car!