Indy Auto Source

Indy Auto Source

427 Gradle Drive, Carmel, IN 46032

Used 888-728-7308

Family Run, Customer Driven. Premium vehicles, fair pricing and no hassle shopping.25 Years experience.

Outstanding Service and Insights

by from West Des Moines, IA |

We just purchased an impeccable Saturn Outlook from Craig and we love it! He found it in Florida, drove it to Indiana, then shipped it to us in Iowa. This is the 5th vehicle that we've purchased from Craig spanning 16 years in multiple states and dealerships. He accepted a previous trade-in from us sight unseen and paid well above Blue Book value. Craig then drove 5 hours to meet us with our new vehicle. I know few businesses that provide that level of customer service. Craig has always been honest and hard working for us and we trust him completely. Even though we live 2 states away, we will always consult Craig prior to any vehicle purchases we make in the future.

Indy Auto Source responded to this review

October 20, 2012

Thanks so much Amy. As always it was a pleasure working with you. You really made my day when you called to ask if I could help locate your next vehicle. The day you called I was driving with my wife of 1 year who when I meet her 3 years ago she had most of the normal preconceived notions about car dealers and the people who work for them. After I got off the phone with you I explained to Dawn how I had known you for at least 15 years and had not only sold you your first car but every car since and that you had followed me as I moved from; Saturn of Greenwood, Saturn of Indianapolis, Saturn of Fishers and even Saturn of the Quad Cities. It was very heart warming that with no Saturn stores in existence and no way of knowing where I was or what I was doing now, that you thought to and could find me by simply typing "Craig Miller Saturn" into a search engine! I think it was one of my proudest moments. I enjoy cars and love when my customers share in my enthusiasm for their new vehicles. Thanks again for your trust and although times have changed and my store does not have a big showroom; with a dedicated delivery module where customers drive their new car off the floor to the cheers (I Say, I Say, I Say Saturn!) of Saturn team members, let me offer you a huge, Welcome again to the Saturn family!

Very nice people to do business with.

by from Rochester, In |

Love my 06 tacoma. Good price quality vehicle. Thanks Indy Auto source.

Other car dealers take note!!!

by from Delphi,Indiana |

If you are looking to purchase a specialty automobile and Indy Auto Source has what you looking for, look no further! Craig Miller, his wife and entire staff are very down to earth & are absolutely a pleasure to deal with! There were no pressure tactics, my phone calls were promptly returned and I was treated with complete honesty & fairness throughout the entire process from start to finish! I had been shopping for a new "toy" for about a solid month and had seen all the tactics, just about heard "all the lines", been told out right "lies" about the conditions of the cars that I were inquiring about over the phone, only to drive long distances (up to four hours!) just to see "over-priced trash" unfit to even test drive! With Craig Miller, the material he is selling is "high quality" and "exactly" as described! Indy Auto Source sets a new high standard for all others to follow! A true treasure indeed!!!

Very Pleased...I got a really good deal.

by from Carmel, IN |

Wow! What a refreshing experience! What great deal! I have nearly 40 years of car buying experience and this was the best... Let?s face it folks, buying a car, new or used is largely a ?fear based, dysfunctional activity.? Customer is afraid he?s going to buy something he doesn't want or need, and the salesperson is afraid that if he does not sell something he will be fired. Crazy way to set up an adversarial transaction. Is it no wonder that the single most numerous complaint to BBB involves car transactions? At IndyAutosource, Craig and Dawn strip all that ?Dysfunction,? away. Much like real estate, they approach the car business with a ?Customer Centric, I want what you want,? business model. I call it a ?Normative transaction.? With today?s technology one can carefully research the true value of a trade in and the true value of the vehicle of choice. Armed with my research I visited several dealers, only to be insulted by bad trade values and treated like I was trying to rip them off?. Then I visited Craig and Dawn...expressed interest in a specific vehicle, they shared information freely, let me spend as much time as I wanted looking and inspecting my choice...not once did they attempt to direct me to another vehicle...when I returned from my test drive, Craig asked if I was trading my vehicle? He inspected it, drove it and returned with his smart phone and pulled up the very data I had used to determine my vehicle trade value?.then offered me within a couple $$ the value I had set for my trade. I had researched the value of the vehicle I wanted and Craigs price was well within the ?Norm.? Thus, the stage was set for a very satisfying deal. I strongly recommend Indyautosource. Low overhead, not flashy, just Craig and Dawn...Honesty, Integrity, proving that ?Honest Salesman,? is not an oxymoron.... Clarence Mason Carmel, IN

Great car buying experience!

by from Bloomfield, IN |

Great car buying experience! We really appreciated Craig's refreshing approach, it was a pleasant surprise. Craig and Dawn are truly customer focused, another bonus. Also it was so nice to pick up the car closer to our home. We will look to Indy Auto Source for our future car buying needs.

Amazing!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Craig and Dawn are awesome dealers. Their business is so amazing. They are very friendly and incredible helpful even for deaf people. :)

The Quickest decision Ive Ever Made !!!!!

by from Indianapolis,Indiana |

This was an absolutely no hassle transaction and it was the quickest easiest decision I've ever made. I've been married 2 years but was with my now wife for 12 years prior to our "engagement" and then marriage. Its to bad Craig did not have her on his lot cause Ida sealed the deal immediately 15 years ago and would not have been nervous at all the night before.. I had been shopping used cars for well over a year. 15 or 16 months at least. I had looked at almost every dealership on the north side of Indy and tons threw out the other sides of the state. I have talked to countless numbers of "sales people". I had been to hundreds of peoples houses and met unlimited numbers of people in parking lots of fast food restaurants and grocery stores to look at cars I found online and in personal adds. I came across Craig of Indy auto source on craigslist. After 1 phone call and one meeting with Craig in person on his lot I knew I had finally found the car I was looking for. Craig disclosed all information about the vehicle and all services he had done and was doing plus we came to a price agreement all during the first phone call. I knew after the first conversation on the phone I had just met a very different kind of dealer. Needless to say after driving the car once later that afternoon I not only knew I was going to buy the car but I knew I had met a dealer I could trust and had even found a mechanic I would rely on. WHERE HAD THIS GUY BEEN ALL MY LIFE??!! This dealership is so good that I not only left this lot feeling very good, happy, and confident about my purchase but I've also had this irresistible urge to purchase another car from this guy.. This dealership is like crack, you cant and wont hit it just once. you'll find yourself wanting to go back over and over again.. 5 ***** dealer all the way IF YOUR AT INDY AUTO SOURCE YOUR AT THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!!

Enjoyable Process!

by from Bloomington, IN |

We are very pleased with our 2010 Acura RDX. Craig explained the history of the vehicle, was very informative, and had the vehicle priced right. He and Dawn were a pleasure to meet and I will definitly recommend Indy Auto Source to others and will be back in touch the next time we are in the market for a vehicle.

Great car at a affordable price

by from Crestwood, Kentucky |

Craig and his wife bent over backwards to accomodate the purchase of a car for my son, affordable price and no problems. Actually having Craig look for a similiar vehicle for my other son. Good trusting folks, thanks.

You will not find a better Dealer

by from Carmel, IN |

Indy Auto Source is a prime example of how the car buying process should be. You get the kind of personal, trusting, friendly service that you want but will never get at the large faceless chain dealers. At no point did I feel I was ever pressured or being mislead. I have shopped around several of the large dealers the past few years for the truck that I eventually found at Indy Auto Source. Not only was it the exact model with the exact features I wanted, but I got it for an excellent deal. Even the little things like filling up the gas tank and running it through the car wash before I drove it home was actually very appreciated. Craig has the experience and knowledge needed to make sure that the car you're buying from him is going to be the best used car you can ever buy. I highly recommend Indy Auto Source to anyone either looking at a listing by them on this website, or to anyone who has yet to begin their new car search. You won't regret it, and you may just leave shocked that customer service is still alive and well.

First but not last experience!

by from New Albany Ohio |

For my retirement my wonderful wife wanted me to have the car of my dreams (Corvette convertible) so we went shopping and found Indy Auto Source in Carmel Indiana. I called Craig to discuss the details of this beautiful red 2004 Corvette that he had on his lot. Everyone that has purchased an automobile has either heard of or has experienced the "used car salesman" that makes the whole procedure cautious and uncomfortable. From the initial conversation with Craig I knew that he was going to make this meanful purchase a wonderful experience. I drove three hours to see this car and meet the people that call themselves Indy Auto Source, and I was pleased to find that my first impression was correct. Craig and Dawn Miller make you feel like family the minute you get there. They truly run a business that has a warm and friendly atmosphere. The bright red Corvette is a my dream come true, and the experience is one that I will remember forever. We will buy our next car from Craig and Dawn (Indy Auto Source)