Subaru El Cajon

900 Arnele Ave, El Cajon, CA 92020

Used 888-801-2450

Wonderful experience!

by from La Jolla, CA |

It's my first car and the buying process is great! James is really nice and helpful. They really offer reasonable prices and take care of everything efficiently.

Best Subaru dealership in all of San Diego

by from San Diego, California |

There is a lot about this dealership that has already been said. But I can't thank the guys over at Subaru El Cajon enough for this whole process. They were able to offer me a deal that was going to be significantly cheaper in monthly payments than I thought was possible. I have been to other dealerships but really my sales person Royal Wilkinson treated me like a human and not just another sale. He remembered the small things like my friend who dropped me off as much as the big things like this is my first new car ever. The whole staff there are friendly humanistic people. And this is a dealership/experience I will truly treasure.

by from San Diego, CA |

Thank you for such excellent help and service, Royal. I am incredibly pleased with my Subaru Forester, and have you to thank for that....as well as Subaru of El Cajon. You went out of your way for me, and I want you to know how much I appreciated it. Gratefully, Cecelia

Bottom line..It doesn't get any better than this!

by from San Diego, California |

I recently purchased a Mazda CX-5 at Subaru/Mazda El Cajon. I have to say this was perhaps the BEST all around car buying experience that I've ever had....and I consider myself a pretty tough critic. I personally worked with Royal W. the internet sales manager. He was a true professional and EXCELLENT in every sense of the word...he was very responsive to my questions and very knowledgeable...plus he got me a great deal (and believe me I shopped around..from LA to San Diego)! The purchase process was quick and easy...no surprises. Royal systematically walked me through all the key features of the car...showing me exactly how each feature worked...and even discussed the do's and don'ts during the early miles of driving the car. I was interested in purchasing some accessories so Royal walked me over to their Service Department and Parts Department and asked that they get me a good deal on Parts and Service....and they did. While at the dealership I met the Sales Manager (Dan Edwards) and the Service Manager (Corky Weeks) and both were very professional and went out of their way to answer my questions. Juan in the parts department also got me a great deal on the accessories that I purchased (better than Amazon prices!) Honestly I can't imagine how they could have made the car buying experience any better. I HIGHLY recommend Subaru/Mazda El Cajon! They are honest and straight foward and provide excellent service. For me they are the bar against which I would measure any other dealership! If you are interested in buying a Subaru or Mazda you owe it to yourself to give these guys a shot at your business...give Royal W. a call...believe me you won't regret it. BTW, after the purchase Royal sent me a very nice email thanking me for my purchase and suggest that I call him if I had any questions or concerns...what a class act!...but that's what you get with Subaru/Mazda El Cajon!!!

Best car buying experience - thanks Royal!

by from San Diego, CA |

Just purchased my 2nd new Mazda this year, a 2015 CX-5. Royal Wilkinson made the buying experience a smooth one. He spent a number of days working with me until we finally decided on a vehicle. I highly recommend Royal and Mazda / Subaru El Cajon. Thanks Royal!

The Best

by from El Cajon CA |

I went through the Costco auto buying program which connected me to Royal Wilkerson. Royal emailed me and we set up a time to test drive the impreza hatchback. My husband came by later and he let him test the car as well. I still wasn't sure this was the car for me. We left and Royal kept in contact with me via email- which was my preferred contact method. I came back to drive the crosstrek and loved it. They had the color I wanted with all features I was looking for. Royal explained the buying process and was able to match my bank financing. What a great team they have at El Cajon Subaru. Tammy handled my financing paper work, she is a lot of fun to work with - professional, nice and a great sense of humor. Royal will take great care of you. He is flexible, understanding, professional and really a joy to work with. Most importantly he knows what he is talking about. He knows the cars and the Subaru company. If you are thinking about getting a Subaru please make an appointment with Royal - you will be glad you did.

Great Service. Great First Experience!

by from El Cajon, CA |

I'm 20 years old and this was my first car that I purchased on my own. After striking out at many car dealerships it was refreshing to see how nice and informative El Cajon Mazda and its employees were! After having a great test driving experience with Royal Wilkinson we landed on the 2014 Mazda3. I highly recommend buying from Mr. Wilkinson personally. Informative, personable, and an all around great salesman. Quick, easy, and all around great experience!

Good experience even though I didn't buy a car

by from San Diego, California |

I visited the lot on a car I was interested in, but it had recently been sold. Ronny helped me out and I was able to test drive another vehicle. We got to talk about price, and it just didn't work out for the car I was seeking (this was probably due to the low supply and high demand of the Outback) Even though I didn't get the car, I walked away with a smile on my face. The experience was great, I wasn't able to detect any sneaky business going on...everything seemed legit.

Buying a Car made easy?

by from El Cajon, California |

I went online and checked discount internet prices on my new Forester from all of the Subaru dealers in the County. El Cajon Subaru had the best price by several hundred dollars. Royal Wilkinson, the internet manager at the dealership was polite, helpful and professional and made buying this car very easy.The car that I wanted was delivered to the dealership way ahead of schedule and I couldn't be more pleased with the entire process..I look forward to returning my car to the dealership for service as Subaru provided me with two years of free Maintenance after purchase. If you are looking for a Subaru I highly recommend both Royal Wilkinson and El Cajon Subaru.

Great Car, Dealer, and Internet Sales Manager

by from La Mesa, CA |

My wife and I have been Toyota and Honda people. Me for 40 years. She for 25 years. We decided to buy a new car with our vehicles respectively 21 and 16 years old. We wanted an SUV. We test drove many SUVs, researched online (Consumer Reports,etc.), and talked to owners. We decided on a 2015 Subaru Forester which we bought recently. Great car. We are thrilled. Also, we saved a lot of money through the Costco Auto Buying Program. The sole Subaru dealer in this program in the county is El Cajon Subaru. Regardless if you are a Costco member or not, go to El Cajon Subaru. Subaru is an outstanding make of car with a five star safety rating, great gas mileage, and all wheel drive. You'll love your Subaru as we do. El Cajon Subaru makes the car buying experience hassle-free. Go to El Cajon Subaru, see Royal Wilkinson, Internet Sales Manager. Royal is marvelous. Buy a Subaru. You'll thank me.