Davis-Moore Chevrolet

(4.9) 5.0 116 Reviews

8200 W Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67209

Used 316-219-9132 Used316-219-9132

Great service and clean facilities.

by from Wichita, KS |

I greatly appreciate Conner Ward obtaining approval to have the accelerator pedal replaced on my car and Kimberly Gorton's assistance when I dropped off my car and when I picked it up.

June 9, 2015

Thank you so much for your review, Rodney! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that our team could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Shawn Lewis Sales Manager 316-749-4047

nice people, improvements needed

by from Wichita, KS |

Very friendly staff, they seem glad to help the customer. I would suggest that when a vehicle is brought in for an oil change, the vehicle is vacuumed out and the windows cleaned like the other oil change places in town. I paid more for the oil change at your place and had less service. I also did not receive my form explaining all the things they checked off in the 23 point inspection they did. The TV in the waiting room was broken and there was no room not he other side where the TV did work.

June 2, 2015

Jeffrey, we would like to thank you for sharing this feedback. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. Reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to progress. If you would like to discuss your experience further or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Shawn Lewis Sales Manager 316-749-4047

Great service and speedy response

by from Wichita.,Kansas |

We had recall work done on our hhr that was purchased at another dealership. Even though the repairs didn't cost us anything out of pocket we were treated respectfully and we will return for future repairs and/or service. The next time we are in the market for a new vehicle Davis Moore will be our first stop. Thank you for a wonderful and speedy experience. Danny Dry

May 26, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback, Danny. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. We look forward to seeing you again! Shawn Lewis Sales Manager 316-749-4047

Great service, speedy service, friendly folks

by from Wichita, KS |

I called and scheduled my appointment then I forgot about it. I called to reschedule and apologize and the man I spoke with was very nice. I rescheduled, took my truck in, everyone was very nice. The work was done quickly, I was called, I picked it up and again everyone was very nice and professional.

May 13, 2015

Danny, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for choosing Davis-Moore Chevrolet for your vehicle needs. Stay safe! Shawn Lewis Sales Manager 316-749-4047

Professional, friendly, no pushing to buy

by from Wichita, ka |

Professional, friendly, helpful, willing to stop and explain any and every detail, willing to work with you, everything done In a timely manner...

May 11, 2015

Jerry, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our team. We try to create a comfortable and stress-free environment for each and every customer. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Happy driving! Shawn Lewis Sales Manager 316-749-4047

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Wichita, Ks |

The experience was stress free for once while buying a car. I had a great and friendly Salesman that assisted in not only my purchase but that of my oldest daughter in October 2014. Financing was great as well and made sure to work as many deals as possible to ensure the deal went through.

May 8, 2015

Cynthia, thank you for taking the time to write this feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our staff was able to provide you with an awesome car buying experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Happy driving! Shawn Lewis Sales Manager 316-749-4047

Fast Service and extra assistance.

by from Wichita, KS |

I made an appointment in reply to a recall on the ignition. I called and they set an appointment. I was early and they took me right when I arrived. When I prepared to leave my car would not start The lady who checked me in had a mechanic jump start my car so I could drive home. I appreciate the extra service.

April 10, 2015

Edwin, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Davis-Moore Chevrolet special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Take care, Shawn Lewis Sales Manager 316-749-4047

Honest sales and service!!!!

by from Wichita Kansas |

I drive for a living. My vehicle is my life. From buying to service after the sale, I've been treated with honesty and respect. All I can say is please don't change. You're the best Davis Moore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 13, 2015

Tony, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with their experience. We look forward to working with you again. Take care! Regards, Shawn Lewis Sales Manager 316-749-4047

Great facilities, trained & service oriented staff

by from Wichita, Kansas |

My 2015 Z51Stingray had a damaged tire and was coincidently due it's first oil change. The service staff specifically Tiffany, Kimberly and especially Nick, listened to my concerns. They not only met my expectations, they exceeded them! Nick allowed me to look at my car on the lift and speak briefly with the mechanic. Then he stayed past closing to make sure all was as it should be before I left. I currently own three Chevrolet vehicles. We moved here from Louisville KY last summer. I now have found a Chevy service group that I am very comfortable with. Great job all!

April 10, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Jim. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Tiffany, Kimberly and Nick were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Take care, Shawn Lewis Sales Manager 316-749-4047

Great Service At Davis-Moore Chevrolet

by from Wichita, Kansas |

I brought my wife's Escalade EXT in for a full service oil change, and tire rotation. Kimberly Gorton (Service Advisor) was prompt, and friendly, and Wendell (Service Tech) did a great job of servicing the vehicle in a timely manner. He was very thorough in inspecting the vehicle.

April 3, 2015

Thanks for your outstanding review! I'm very happy to hear that Kimberly and Wendell were of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Shawn Lewis Sales Manager 316-749-4047