Davis-Moore Chevrolet

8200 W. Kellogg Dr., Wichita, KS 67214

New 866-455-1272
Used 877-278-1266
Service 888-497-6564

"Buckle Up, Slow Down, and Enjoy the Ride"

Great customer service and clean facilities.

by from Kingman. Kansas |

I was very happy. They figured out what was wrong with my car and fixed it right then. This was very helpful as I live out of town. Thank you for your great service.

July 16, 2014

Thanks Debra for the outstanding review! We are very happy that we completed your service quickly. We understand that servicing your car takes valuable time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Renee Higgins Director E-Commerce / Internet Sales 316-618-2192

Camaro Recall

by from Kansas |

I very much enjoyed working with Christian Haige and Steve Miller. I felt they both bent over backwards to assist me in what I wanted and needed. My few complaints stem from spending several hours hammering out a deal on a car and then being told it was on recall and I could not take it home. This should have been disclosed immediately. I also have found a few hundred dollars on my car loan that are not the agreed upon prices. I haven't had time to take this last issue up with DM due to living out of town, but I'm sure they will look into it. Also, I felt the finanicial gentleman, while very nice, pushed very hard and even added some things to my loan when I did not agree upon them. He did manage to keep my monthly payment the same, but if I could have gotten it lower I would have went that route. My final complaint... 9 credit checks on my credit... I've never had that many credit checks from 1 dealership. That is a bit much. Other than that I'm just frustrated that the dealership doesn't seem to have any answers as to what the recall will consist of on my 2014 camaro. A quick check online shows that the only thing being done by GM is to remove the key from the fob and cut a new seperate key... Why is this taking more than 5 minutes? I've seen literally hundreds of people online that have purchased these cars and this is the exact fix to the recall. What gives? My overall impression with this dealership is still great. Enjoyed working with them other than a few hickups. Everyone was vry professional and nice. I will shop here again.

July 9, 2014

William, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and apologize if some aspects of your experience with us have not been up to your expectations. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Renee Higgins Director E-Commerce / Internet Sales 316-618-2192

Low pressure, happy salesman

by from Wichita, KS |

I really appreciated the internet salesman, Christian, and the price he initially gave me. The guy in finance, Faron, was low pressure. And my salesman, Al, was really easy to deal with. I liked how he talked with my family and also made everything feel low pressure. My only problem is that I bought a car that was listed as "in transit" and no one seems to know where it is or when it will get here.

July 9, 2014

William, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Renee Higgins Director E-Commerce / Internet Sales 316-618-2192

Excellent service and professional team.

by from Wichita, Kansas |

Team provided excellent service and treated me with dignity and respect. I would not hesitate for a moment on returning in the future for service on any of my vehicles.

July 9, 2014

Ricardo, thank you for taking the time to share this terrific feedback! It's a pleasure to hear that our team provided you with excellent experience and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Keep up to date on service specials and dealership information on our Facebook. Renee Higgins Director E-Commerce / Internet Sales 316-618-2192

Great, prompt service

by from Wichita, Ks |

Got me in & out on schedule over lunch hour. A ride back to work was offered, but not needed.

July 1, 2014

Gregory, thank you so much for this great review and star rating! I am pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. We certainly hope that we have earned your repeat business. Check us out on Facebook for access to our exclusive monthly specials! Renee Higgins Director E-Commerce / Internet Sales 316-618-2192

Attentive Service

by from Wichita, KS |

While accommodating at the time, my appointment got lost when I took the vehicle in. However, the work was perfomed quickly and my vehicle was brought to me and the repair explained to me as well as the implications of the new ignition switch. I usually am just given the keys and have to get my own vehicle. Nice touch!

July 1, 2014

Timothy, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we have provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook page to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Renee Higgins Director E-Commerce / Internet Sales 316-618-2192

Great service and exceptionally glean facilities.

by from Wichita, Kansas (west) |

I was just in for an oil change and tire rotation and tire repair. They told me Chevrolet recommended I replace 2 air filters at a mileage I had almost reached. Had the filters replaced but I am still waiting for the new ignition switch that is on a recall. My service writer is great.

June 25, 2014

Tom, it's wonderful to know that you had a great experience with us. It is imperative to us that we make the car servicing fast, painless and efficient all throughout. Be sure to visit us on Facebook to access our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. Renee Higgins Director E-Commerce / Internet Sales 316-618-2192

Andy Koharchik

by from Wichita Ks |

Everyone goes out of their way to help. Salesman, Steve Novacek, came to my residence to pick me up when our Malibu was ready. Thanks Steve.

June 25, 2014

Bernice, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! It is magnificent to know that Steve and the rest of our staff go out their way to help you. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook followers. Renee Higgins Director E-Commerce / Internet Sales 316-618-2192

great service

by from wichita, ks |

John was very friendly and was not pushy like others we have dealt with at different locations. We will be back to work with John in the future.

June 11, 2014

Katie, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about Davis Moore Chevrolet. John's sales excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with him supports that. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. I hope you If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Take care! Kind Regards, Renee Higgins Director E-Commerce / Internet Sales 316-618-2192

Outstanding service

by from Wichita, Ks |

Found problems promptly, then diagnosed repair and completed in a timely manner. Well spoken staff and helpful. Will definitely be back again.

June 4, 2014

Thanks Norman for the outstanding review! We are very happy that we completed your service quickly. We understand that servicing your car takes valuable time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Take care! Respectfully, Renee Higgins Director E-Commerce / Internet Sales 316-618-2192