Courtesy Ford

3921 W River Dr, Davenport, IA 52802

New 888-758-1018
Used 888-684-3689
Service 888-508-8821

"WHATEVER IT TAKES WE'LL DO IT!"

THANK YOU COURTESY FORD!

by from Davenport, Ia |

When shopping for a new Ford Edge we stopped in to Courtesy Ford and worked with Mike or as the staff calls him "Big Mike". He was very polite and listened to our needs. We wanted a specific color that they did not have on their lot. Mike spoke with his manager and came back with the great news that they found one equipped just the way we wanted it. When it came down to the negotiation it was surprisingly simple and they did not play the "games" like some dealers do. Courtesy Saved us a lot of money!! When we need a new vehicle we will see Mike at Courtesy first!

Courtesy Ford responded to this review

November 29, 2011

Thank you so much for you kind words. Were very happy to hear that you had such a good experience! If you need anything at all in the future do not hesitate to ask. Welcome to the Courtesy family! :)

Excellent experience

by from Knoxville Il |

I purchased a used truck from Nick Carlson. I told him what I wanted and how much money I could spend and he instantly came up with the truck I was looking for. I know I will be coming back to buy here in the future. The guy that did the paperwork, Mitch, was awesome! Jason the sales manager was great too. This is my first vehicle ever and it's awesome!

Awesome service

by from Des Moines, IA |

I worked with a salesman by the name of Mike Haut. I can honestly say that I hate shopping for a vehicle, but Mike made this the most painless process ever. Being that I am from the Des Moines area, I had to work via phone and email for the most part. That being said, Mike was always prompt in returning my calls and emails. Long story short, this was the first buying experience where I didn't feel like I was getting screwed by a dealership. I was up front about my budget and Mike found something that was perfect for my needs. This level of service was not able to be found locally in Des Moines, period.

Great Buying Experience !!!!

by from Muscatine IA |

Fastest car buying experience I ever had . The salesman, Nick Carlson, was fast and efficient and of course very friendly. We picked out our vechicle a new Ford Edge and finished the buying process in less than 2 hrs. I would recommend Courtesy Ford to friends and family. sincerely Robert Sheets

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Davenport, IA |

Nick Carlson assisted us in purchasing our new vehicle. He understood my needs, wants and economic situation. He bent over backwards to make our deal come through and I couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism and the quality of the products on their lot. Having met most of the sales force at Courtesy Ford, I couldn't be happier with my selection in a vehicle and a dealer! Thank you, Nick for making this a very pleasant experience. We'll be seeing you pretty soon for another vehicle! Thanks Courtesy and especially, Nick Carlson! Ron Glover

F350 Owner

by from Walcot Iowa |

I recently purchased a new F350 from Nick. I have never met such a great guy to buy a vehicle from. Super nice, friendly, honest and very knowledgeable. If he didn't know the answer, he went and got the answer! It was the easiest, smoothest buying experience I have had in 30 years of buying trucks. I highly recommend this man if you need a truck!

Great people to work with!!

by from Clinton, IA |

Mike Haut (AKA Big Mike) was one of the best salesmen I have ever worked with. He wasn't pushy, and his personality made him very easy to talk to. I bought a new F-250 and he was knowledgable about all of the questions that I had for him. If all car salesman could take notes from a real professional Mike would be the guy!

Great Service from Courtesy!

by from Maquoketa, Iowa |

We truly enjoyed working with John Lowery. If you are in the market for a vehicle you must go to Courtesy Ford in Davenport. He is the most professional we have dealt with in many years.! You will not be disappointed in the Premeir Service you get from this dealership. Sincerely, Very Happy Customers

Finding a new or used Ford

by from Rock Island, IL |

I was looking at Fords online and saw the Frods listed at Courtesy Ford. Easy to navigate site, excellent pictures and info on vehicles! The follow up and info I needed was readily available and Big Mike was wonderful! I am not buying yet but will be in touch with him as soon as I am ready!

Amazing Dealership!

by from Port Byron,Il |

John Lowery is an amazing salesman. He made the entire buying a truck experience easy and quick. I have bought numerous vehicles in my life, but never have I had the pleasure of buying a vehicle form such a professional and friendly dealership. Brent Seibel is a true professional. He and John were excellent through the entire process. I am recommending that all of my friends go to Courtesy Ford for their next vehicle.

Great service, big selection

by from Geneseo Il |

I have purchased 3 cars from Courtesy Ford over the years, They also do my Service work on my cars. These folks are very sincere about my auto needs. I hit a deer last week and needed a new Ford Steve Jacobs walked me through the buying process and offered me the Vehicle I needed at a very good price. I would have no problem recommending this dealership to my Freinds