Egolf of Brevard

1235 Asheville Hwy, Brevard, NC 28712

New 888-856-8212
Used 888-787-0699
Service 888-847-1604

Worry Free, Hassle Free, Just a Genuine Experience!

The Little Big Truck

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Searching for the sharpest "Little Big Truck" (Dodge Dakota is the largest of the small pickup trucks with a 5.9 engine)I could find, not only did I find what I was looking for but I also enjoyed a delightful business experience with everyone at the Bravard, North Carolina Egolf dealership. In all honesty I was greatly interested in two other vehicles one in Ontario, Canada and the other in Austin, Texas. The thing that made it easier for me to purchase my Dakota R/T simply put was the kind professionalism of EVERYONE in encountered at Egolf Ford.

September 17, 2012

Thank You Street Soldier! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy the "Little Big Truck" was everything you wanted in a truck. Thank you for doing business with us all the way from Ohio. We look forward to keeping in touch with you and all of the new updates on the "Little Big Truck". Thank You Again!

Egolf Ford lived up to and exceeded expectation.

by from Hartford, West Virginia |

Thanks to Egolf Ford, my husband found the perfect replacement for his 2007 King Ranch which was totaled in a recent accident. We were very pleased with the hospitality, service, deal and the truck we bought from them. I highly recommend everyone to check Egolf when you are looking for a new or used vehicle.

July 23, 2014

Thank You, Hickel Family! We are very pleased to hear about your great car buying experience with Egolf Motors in Brevard. We hope you enjoy your new truck! It was such a pleasure working/meeting you both. Please keep in touch with us here at the dealership. Also, thank you for your kind words on our Egolf Motors in Brevard Facebook page. Feel free to upload some pictures of the trucks new home. Thanks Again, The Egolf Family!

First class customer service and repairs

by from Brevard, NC |

Egolf of Brevard has been servicing our cars since we moved to Brevard in 2005. Their service has always been excellent, fair prices, and first class customer service. We have a Dodge Durango, but this time they worked on our 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe. Again the work done was excellent and complete. We would not hesitate to recommend Egolf of Brevard for work on any make of vehicle.

June 17, 2014

Thank You Robiwan35 for your continued business with the Egolf family. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you and your family in the upcoming years. Thanks again for your business!

Easy Service

by from Brevard, NC |

As always, service for my F150 at Egolf is as easy and affordable as it gets. I purchased my truck at Egolf in April, 2010 and have ALL of my service performed here. There service is professionally done, on time and very affordable. I wish every company I dealt with was as good as these guys.

June 17, 2014

Barry R Sellick- Thank you for your compliment! We love having faithful customers like you! :)

Auto Service Dept.

by from Pisgah Forest, NC |

I have found the staff to very cordial and helpful. They try to expedite my visit to the Service Dept. I have been pleased with the results in each case.

June 17, 2014

Bob H- Thanks for being part of the Egolf Family!

Excellent and swift repair work

by from Brevard, NC |

Not only do I take or Dodge Durango to Egolf I have our 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe work done there as well. I took the Santa Fe in to have the sway bar end links replaced. As always, the work was done quickly and perfectly. I have used Egolf to service our cars since we moved to Brevard nine years ago. I have never, ever had any complaint with the quality of their work and I deeply appreciate the quality of their customer service.

June 17, 2014

We are glad you are continuously happy with your service here at Egolf Motors in Brevard.

Friendly place to look for a car or service it.

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I have been an EGolf customer since 2007. I have had no problems with either sales or service. Jay Egolf has been on site many times while I was there and is always ready to talk with a smile.

April 22, 2014

Thank you for your great review.

Great service, Always helpfulo

by from Brevard, NC |

I have used Egolf of Brevard for vehicle purchase and repairs since moving here in 2006. The quality of their service has always been excellent. Their service advisor, Keith Miller, is one of the most knowledgeable I have ever met. He is willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure that the work done on my cars is correct and will do whatever is needed to get the job done right. Keith and the service staff and friendly, courteous, and skilled. I cannot say enough good things about them.

April 22, 2014

Glad you are a part of the Egolf family.

Great service!

by from Brevard, NC |

Keith Miller and Ray Snyder were very helpful in ensuring drive train repair work was done in the most cost effective manner. Keith kept me informed along the way and was always helpful and polite. I recommend Egolf service department.

April 22, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments. Excellence in service is always our goal.

Customer service

by from Brevard, NC |

I purchased my '07 Edge a little over a year ago and today had a brake booster replaced. It is an uncommon part to have to replace as well as expensive and time-consuming to install. I have talked to several local mechanics who agree. I understand that I bought it as a used car, not new, so it was just my bad luck. However, I did not underpay nor did I get a great deal for this vehicle and I think they could have shown some type of goodwill gesture. I don't expect them to pay my bill by any means, but they could have run it through the car wash or some kind of small gesture to show appreciation for me as a customer. I would think that would be a part of good customer service, which did not seem to be a priority. However, the service manager, Jason, was helpful and nice.

April 23, 2014

LisT from Brevard, NC; We are sorry that you did not have a completely positive experience with us here at Egolf Motors in Brevard. My name is Martha and I am the Customer Relations person with our location. I have something I would like to discuss with you regarding this review that may help. Please call me at 828-884-4151 ext 267. Thank you for your business and we would like to work to improve your experience with us.

Egolf customer from Hendersonville store

by from Mills River, NC |

Had vehicle serviced at Hendersonville location after new owners took over. They could not find problem I had with vehicle. Also, were rude when I came in for oil change without an appointment. This is my first visit to the Brevard location. Told them the problem, THEY FIXED IT!!!!!!!!! Had oil change and state inspection also. Was in and out in record time. Thank you, Egolf of Brevard.

April 22, 2014

You are very welcome. We are happy to have you as a part of the Egolf Motors family. Let us know anytime we can be of assistance no matter what the situation.