Egolf of Brevard

1235 Asheville Hwy, Brevard, NC 28712

New 888-856-8212
Used 888-787-0699
Service 888-847-1604

Worry Free, Hassle Free, Just a Genuine Experience!

Egolf Ford lived up to and exceeded expectation.

by from Hartford, West Virginia |

Thanks to Egolf Ford, my husband found the perfect replacement for his 2007 King Ranch which was totaled in a recent accident. We were very pleased with the hospitality, service, deal and the truck we bought from them. I highly recommend everyone to check Egolf when you are looking for a new or used vehicle.

July 23, 2014

Thank You, Hickel Family! We are very pleased to hear about your great car buying experience with Egolf Motors in Brevard. We hope you enjoy your new truck! It was such a pleasure working/meeting you both. Please keep in touch with us here at the dealership. Also, thank you for your kind words on our Egolf Motors in Brevard Facebook page. Feel free to upload some pictures of the trucks new home. Thanks Again, The Egolf Family!

The most unhappy customer in brevard

by from Etowah |

This was the worst experience I have ever had I dropped my 2005 Ford Explorer of to get the timing chains replace after tons of Internet research. I was told that it did not need timing chains but that it was fixed . I went to pick my car up and a few hundred dollars later I went to leave and my car was worse than when I dropped it off, when I asked the mechanic about the noise he said wow you can't hear that with the windows up and the air on. I was then told that it did in dead need timing chains it turns out using Google to diagnose your cars problems is yields more accurate and much cheaper answers.i left my car again I was told it would take 2 days as the job called for 12 hours labor. After 2 weeks of calling and leaving messages with no returned calls I drove to the dealership to find my car outside so I called the service dept. And asked if there was any progress on my car . I was told that it was being assembled as we spoke, a bold faced lie as I was sitting with the car in the parking lot.2 days later mule car was done, on the way home with in 7 miles of the dealership it broke down and had to be towed back leaving me , my wife and infant son stranded . On the 3rd visit it was completed and now a year and 3 months later my timing chains are making noise again I returned to the dealer to find out that only half the job had been done at the time of service and now they want me to pay to do it all over again Thanks so much for the wonderful customer service I wish I had spent my hard earned money somewhere else last month when I bought my wife a Ford edge at your dealership I am so disgusted Corey Rhodes

September 1, 2014

It is unfortunate Mr. and Mrs. Rhodes feel this way, considering the efforts to address their concerns were already underway. It appears Mr. and Mrs. Rhodes are not interested in our assistance.

First class customer service and repairs

by from Brevard, NC |

Egolf of Brevard has been servicing our cars since we moved to Brevard in 2005. Their service has always been excellent, fair prices, and first class customer service. We have a Dodge Durango, but this time they worked on our 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe. Again the work done was excellent and complete. We would not hesitate to recommend Egolf of Brevard for work on any make of vehicle.

June 17, 2014

Thank You Robiwan35 for your continued business with the Egolf family. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to serving you and your family in the upcoming years. Thanks again for your business!

Easy Service

by from Brevard, NC |

As always, service for my F150 at Egolf is as easy and affordable as it gets. I purchased my truck at Egolf in April, 2010 and have ALL of my service performed here. There service is professionally done, on time and very affordable. I wish every company I dealt with was as good as these guys.

June 17, 2014

Barry R Sellick- Thank you for your compliment! We love having faithful customers like you! :)

Auto Service Dept.

by from Pisgah Forest, NC |

I have found the staff to very cordial and helpful. They try to expedite my visit to the Service Dept. I have been pleased with the results in each case.

June 17, 2014

Bob H- Thanks for being part of the Egolf Family!

Excellent and swift repair work

by from Brevard, NC |

Not only do I take or Dodge Durango to Egolf I have our 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe work done there as well. I took the Santa Fe in to have the sway bar end links replaced. As always, the work was done quickly and perfectly. I have used Egolf to service our cars since we moved to Brevard nine years ago. I have never, ever had any complaint with the quality of their work and I deeply appreciate the quality of their customer service.

June 17, 2014

We are glad you are continuously happy with your service here at Egolf Motors in Brevard.

Friendly place to look for a car or service it.

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I have been an EGolf customer since 2007. I have had no problems with either sales or service. Jay Egolf has been on site many times while I was there and is always ready to talk with a smile.

April 22, 2014

Thank you for your great review.

Great service, Always helpfulo

by from Brevard, NC |

I have used Egolf of Brevard for vehicle purchase and repairs since moving here in 2006. The quality of their service has always been excellent. Their service advisor, Keith Miller, is one of the most knowledgeable I have ever met. He is willing to do whatever is necessary to ensure that the work done on my cars is correct and will do whatever is needed to get the job done right. Keith and the service staff and friendly, courteous, and skilled. I cannot say enough good things about them.

April 22, 2014

Glad you are a part of the Egolf family.

Great service!

by from Brevard, NC |

Keith Miller and Ray Snyder were very helpful in ensuring drive train repair work was done in the most cost effective manner. Keith kept me informed along the way and was always helpful and polite. I recommend Egolf service department.

April 22, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments. Excellence in service is always our goal.

Customer service

by from Brevard, NC |

I purchased my '07 Edge a little over a year ago and today had a brake booster replaced. It is an uncommon part to have to replace as well as expensive and time-consuming to install. I have talked to several local mechanics who agree. I understand that I bought it as a used car, not new, so it was just my bad luck. However, I did not underpay nor did I get a great deal for this vehicle and I think they could have shown some type of goodwill gesture. I don't expect them to pay my bill by any means, but they could have run it through the car wash or some kind of small gesture to show appreciation for me as a customer. I would think that would be a part of good customer service, which did not seem to be a priority. However, the service manager, Jason, was helpful and nice.

April 23, 2014

LisT from Brevard, NC; We are sorry that you did not have a completely positive experience with us here at Egolf Motors in Brevard. My name is Martha and I am the Customer Relations person with our location. I have something I would like to discuss with you regarding this review that may help. Please call me at 828-884-4151 ext 267. Thank you for your business and we would like to work to improve your experience with us.

Egolf customer from Hendersonville store

by from Mills River, NC |

Had vehicle serviced at Hendersonville location after new owners took over. They could not find problem I had with vehicle. Also, were rude when I came in for oil change without an appointment. This is my first visit to the Brevard location. Told them the problem, THEY FIXED IT!!!!!!!!! Had oil change and state inspection also. Was in and out in record time. Thank you, Egolf of Brevard.

April 22, 2014

You are very welcome. We are happy to have you as a part of the Egolf Motors family. Let us know anytime we can be of assistance no matter what the situation.