Don Hattan Chevrolet

6000 N Hattan Dr, Wichita, KS 67219

New 888-655-6230
Used 866-779-4781
Service 888-492-0146

A service company that happens to sell cars

Great car buying experience

by from Andale, Ks |

We purchased a 2012 Chevy Cruz from this dealership a couple of weeks ago. We were very satisfied with our car buying experience. Our salesperson was Jacob Maldonado. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles we test drove and also very patient with us since we were not used to all the new fancy car options that are available. Whenever we had a question about how something worked he politely helped us out. He was also very "non-pressure" which we appreciated. Overall, Jacob made our car buying experience a pleasant and less stressful one. We would highly recommend him and this dealership for all your car buying needs.

No hassle , no pressure

by from El dorado ks |

Great, easy, no hassle buying experience. Brad Grim excellent salesman. Deric Cook very knowledgeable and efficient .

Horrible Dealer (Beware)

by from Park City, KS |

They sell over priced cars and give you below kbb prices for your trade. Every vehicle that I was shown was in horrible condition (stains, dings, gashes.) They try and sign you at a low interest and immediately try to switch the interest at signing. They seem to do yo-yo financing quite well at Don Hattan. I strongly recommend not shopping for anything at this dealer, you will get ripped off.

Worst shyster in the area

by from Wichita, KS |

By far the most dishonest dealership I have ever seen. They provided a false vehicle history report on a vehicle my mother bought from them that had the transmission fail 5000 miles after she bought it. I contacted GM about it and they provided me with a accurate history of the vehicle. When confronted about inaccurate one she was given that did not show the major issues the car previously had including previous complete transmission failure the first thing they said was "how did you find out about that?" DO yourself a favor and stay as far away from this place as possible.

WORST DEALER IN THE AREA RIPOFF ARTISTS

by from Wichita KS |

I have never been to a more manipulative crooked dealership in my life! I will not only never be going back to this place but will likely never own another GM product. They were that bad! We have had nothing but issues with this car from the 2nd week we owned it and Don Hattan refuses to do anything about it. They kept milking us along with each service visit and none of them ever fixed the issues! CROOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best dealer

by from Wichita, KS |

had the best experience with this dealer. My salesperson was very helpful, not only in showing me the car i wanted, but when it came back with an issue, totally my fault, he was ready to fix it. His name was Sora, or something of the sort. Will recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car.

Great Dealership

by from Park City |

My Wife and I were looking for a second car, a toy for me really. The people at Don Hattan were Very helpful and discounted my truck after I looked at a few competetors vehicles. I do not mean to say that my truck was priced to high, it was the same price or lower Before the discount. The Sales team at Don Hattan Definetly went the extra mile to close my deal and I will be back for my next car !

Shopped Around

by from Wichita, KS |

Shopped around for a new 2012 Cruze. Right off the bat, Derric Cook, quoted the best price compared to all other Chevrolet Dealerships in the area. They really worked to find the car that I wanted. When they didn't have the color, they made sure to find it for me by the next day. Couldn't be happier. They shopped around to get me the best interest rate and I got a great deal. I will definitely be using them in the future for all repairs and future buys.