All American Ford Subaru Old Bridge

3698 U.S. 9, Old Bridge Township, NJ 08857

New 888-498-7484
Used 877-430-0479
Service 888-232-1119

Huge Inventory and Big Savings. Shop The Largest Ford Dealer Around!

Great experience!

by from Aberdeen, NJ |

2014 Ford Fusion - excellent service/salesperson and staff. Not an "all day affair" everyone was pleasant and helpful. There is even a workout room upstairs should you choose to wait for your vehicle being serviced. Complimentary internet/coffee, etc. in a clean modern waiting room as well. Large lot of new & pre-owned vehicles to choose from!

Top notch

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

Fast courteous service. Car runs great. Will only have repairs done by Ford staff.

Great Service

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

Very nice place, friendly service and sales people . Good job.

Bob Reardon is a great salesman

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

Bob Reardon sold me my first Ford F-150 back in 2004. I always remembered him for being very helpful, honest, and knowledgeable during that first sale. Now ten years later I specifically looked him up to purchase a second Ford F-150 and his service was the same, courteous, helpful, and knowledgable. He is very responsive and easy to work with. I would recommend Bob and All American Ford to anyone, and in fact I already have told a future potential buyer to look Bob up in the future when he is ready to make a purchase. Also Pat in service was very helpful and the credit department got me a good loan from Wells Fargo. All in all its the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle and I will return for my next one. One disappointment was that the TV in the kid's room did not work, so my kids were getting anxious because of the normal waiting time getting the paperwork done. At least there were toys but that only lasts so long. Also the coffee machines were either empty or not functioning and I couldn't find creamer. A good cup of coffee would have been great. The people were great, but the facility left something to be desired.

Spectorm

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

My main concern was suv wood not fit into garage. Let me drive suv to my home to make sure it fit.This closed the deal for me.

bad policy of core part retun with original box.

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

I abhore the policy of not accepting a core without a part labelled box.whether it is yours or company's.a Customer looses depost in hundreds.this needs revision.

Clean Facilities, Reasonable Service

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

I was very pleased with the same day service I received on my F250. The service advisor was very nice and a pleasure to meet with. And the savings coupon that was sent to me also helped out a lot. Thank you for making this trip a truly enjoyable experience!

Great Service

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

I had my ford escape in for its first oil change on Dec.13th. The service person was very pleasant and professional. The service was done in a timely manner. Was very pleased with my service experience.

All-American Ford of Old Bridge NJ A++++++++

by from South River NJ |

There is no better Ford dealer than All-American Ford in Old Bridge NJ !!! I'll never go anywhere else - they are my Ford dealer for life !! Quick, fast, and courteous service !!! Friendly employees that know you by name -- you can't beat that !!! And I always give kudos to Rachel Curry - she is by far the BEST !!! All-American Ford of Old Bridge NJ -- A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hybrid Maintenance

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

I purchased a new Ford Escape Hybrid in 2005. I've had very few problems with the vehicle and the maintenance team.

questions answered

by from North Brunswick NJ |

I was very happy with the service I received. Both gentlemen were helpful and answered any questions I had.