Excellence Cars Direct

562 W 5th Ave, Naperville, IL 60563

Highly recommend!!

by from Elburn, IL |

Excellence Cars Direct was such a joy to work with after dealing with other dealers... Extremely fair priced! They gave us a great deal on our trade in and they were right on about where kelley Blue book was with the price... I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience!!!!!

Easy, Quick, No Pressure!

by from Lisle, IL |

Working with Tripti at Excellence Cars Direct made it easy to buy a car for our daughter. We got exactly the car that we wanted for a great price. Tripti provided all the information that we needed and expedited all the paper work that can make purchasing a car harder than it ought to be. Everything was all about helping us make the purchase that was right for us--no pressure at all. I think that all car companies should model their businesses on Excellence Cars Direct! We will definitely return the next time that we need a new car!

Repeat Customer - Even better than before!

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

We first bought a Honda Accord from them a couple of years ago. Honestly I forgot the name of this dealership before until a co-worker recommended them and memory was refreshed. They used to be in a very tiny warehouse back then, not anymore. Bobby, took the time to compare various models on my short list and shopped around for a specific car that we were looking for our daughter. We ended up getting a Mitsubishi Endeavor that they specifically bought for us. We ended up buying the car based on a few pictures only and it turned out to be perfect! Super clean car at a fair price. Daughter is very happy; they just earned a customer for life. Thank you, again!

Pontiac G6 GXP in perfect condition.

by from Joliet, IL |

Last weekend I bought my used Pontiac G6 GXP from Excellence Cars. I love my FJ and it feels and drives like it is brand new. I have seen a few other dealerships and they were very inflexible on the prices because they said this car has been discontinued. So I was very surprised that I saw almost the exact model here for less. That is the benefit of shopping around, sometimes you get a better deal. Excellence Cars definitely had a better deal for me.

Got my new looking used Altima here.

by from Oak Park, IL |

When I went to buy my new car I came armed with my notebook containing all of the information I collected on the cars I wanted. So I had a good idea on what I expected to pafor the cars on my list. The first place ended up being the last place I went to. I went to Excellence Cars Direct and I found my blue 2010 Altima. It was in "like new" condition and the price they were offering for the amount of miles it had was very good. It happened to be lower than I expected and I was willing to pa The process was seamless and I drove out in my new car that day."

I love my super white Toyota Camry

by from Darien, IL |

I needed a new car fast and I had two weekends to do it. I went to 5 different dealers and I wanted to buy the car on the following week. Of all the dealers I visited I found myself wanting to go back to Excellence Cars. They treated me with respect. I didn't feel the push of a salesperson trying to make a quota. It was a very leisurely experience and they made it easy to find a perfect car for me. I ended up going with a super white Toyota Camry SE. I love my new car and I'll definitely go back the next time I want a new car.

Found my Red Ford Escape with the options I wanted

by from Naperville, IL |

I've always been a big Ford Escape fan and I was lucky enough to find the perfect one at Excellence Cars. It is a Red Ford Escape with all the options I wanted. I knew I wanted the car so I needed no time to make my decision. I test drove it and had all the paper work done in under an hour. Plus I've been shopping around and I knew the price they were offering it at was a steal so it was a very easy deal to make.

This is a dealership you can recommend.

by from Naperville, IL |

My friend got a new car a few months ago and he was raving about the place he went to get get his car. So now that I was in the market for a new car I got the phone number for Excellence Cars and called them up. From the very start I felt as if they wanted to inform me instead of push the hard sale. The dealership had such a good choice of cars. After only about an hour I found the car I was excited about and I bought it, no hassle and I was out. Definitely recommended.

They helped me find the perfect car for me.

by from Naperville, IL |

I shopped around for my new car for few weekends and then I found Excellence Cars. They really slowed the process down for me. They asked me all the questions they needed to know to see if they had a car that fit my needs. I had a general idea of what I wanted, but they helped me narrow the choice. I would definitely go back they treated me really well.

A Great Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I've always dreamed luxury car but didn have big budget. I found my Lincoln MKS at Excellence Cars and bought it at the price my friends couldn't believe. I told them to go to Excellence Cars - they had to believe! Great cars, unbelievable prices, great staff and great experience!