Joe Morgan Honda

176 Garver Rd., Monroe, OH 45050

New 888-434-8523 New888-434-8523
Used 888-344-7850 Used888-344-7850
Service 866-821-0250 Service 866-821-0250

Morgan integrity, Honda quality!

Great place to purchase a vehicle

by from Cincinnati OH |

We purchased a car from Joe Morgan Honda back in the fall from Brady, and Patrick. Both salesman were great to work with. We got a fair deal and a lovely new Accord.

Giving me the run-around

by from Lebanon, OH |

My mother took her Honda here for a diagnostics test in November. She does not know much about cars; if she had told me beforehand I would have gone with her so this dealer wouldn't have taken advantage of her. It needed some maintenance (covered under the 100,000 mile warranty). They said the earliest they could get her in was end of December. The day before the appointment, they called and canceled, but said they would call her back the next day to reschedule. They never called her back. She called 3-6 more times to try to schedule an appointment. When she was finally able to get ahold of someone, she was told the part they needed wouldn't be in until April. There is no part on a Honda that has a 4 month lead time.They just keep stringing us along for no apparent reason. Less than a week ago, the odometer turned past 100,000 so now we are stuck because it's technically no longer under warranty. Shady tactics from the service department at this dealership. Would avoid at all costs. Service Rep (Brandon) and manager are completely unhelpful. Currently in the process of filing a formal complaint with Honda of America.

Easy experience

by from Trenton, OH |

Purchased a pre owned vehicle from Brady Doyle at Joe Morgan Honda. Great experience. Ease of negotiations and full transparency. I Never felt pressured and was given a fair deal. Car was clean and Brady went the extra mile to get me what I needed out of my trade in. I will be back!

the worst place to buy a car

by from Dayton, oh |

Not only was the sales rep rude and insulting but so was the used car sales manager. I would not buy a car from this place if Joe Morgan personally drove it to my house and dropped it off. I will also make sure all of my friends, family and anyone who will listen know not to buy a car from this establishment.

Joe Morgan Honda responded to this review

October 3, 2015

Hi Jamie, So sorry you had a bad experience. We try hard to give everyone a good experience. I am not sure what happened and will be glad to correct if I can. Please call me at 513 360 2722. Please leave a message. I am on vacation, but take reviews seriously. I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a great day and sincerely hope to hear from you soon. Respectfully, Jeff Miller Senior Manager.

Bad Experience

by from Miamisburg OHio |

I would not buy a car from Joe Morgan Honda. Once you purchase the vehicle you have to deal with their service department. To say they are not professional is an understatement. I have a Honda Odyssey and I've had it in the shop 8 times in 4 years. I've had strut issues since 15,000 miles and they "lubed" the problem until it was out of warranty and now expect me to pay for it. To make matters worse, they agreed to pay for 1/2 the bill then when I scheduled an appointment told me they would not pay 1/2, even with it in writing.

service is wonderful

by from Monroe OH |

Wow, we consistently have good service for our Honda. We are warmly greeted and checked in promptly. My daughter told me she had the good fortune of a Joe Morgan sighting twice while her car was being serviced. As a retired couple who are often on the road, we take advantage of their pretrip inspections so we can relax starting out. Thanks for locating in our neighborhood!

Great Service

by from Miamisburg Ohio |

I am a repeating customer and I purchase a vehicle on 5/28/15. The transition from my old vehicle went smoothly and the turn around time was unheard of. Tom the sells rep. did an amazing job with his customer service. The car I purchased was a great deal in the price range that I was looking to spend as well. The only thing that could have made it better is if one of the sales rep would've let me have 2nd base mug. Hey,at least I tried. Looking forward to doing more business with you.

car purchase

by from centerville |

Got a car here in Feb had an oil change 5/12. customer service is great! it' a pleasure to do business. with these people.

Hall of Fame experience

by from Bellbrook, OH |

Excellent purchase experience. Dwayne Adams went above and beyond to get me the deal I wanted. My first service experience was also outstanding. Five Stars

Great Dealership

by from Cincinnati,OH |

After a long extensive search for a certified preowned Accord I found a 2012 at Joe Morgan. My experience was a great one. My salesperson Brady Doyle was very knowledgable and professional. He knew his product and knew his competition. The whole staff made it an easy transaction. I would recommend Brady and Joe Morgan Honda to anyone in the market for a certified Honda. The only thing I can recommend for this dealership is to have more places to park. Thank You!