Joe Morgan Honda

176 Garver Rd., Monroe, OH 45050

New 888-434-8523
Used 888-344-7850
Service 866-821-0250

Morgan integrity, Honda quality!

Excellent Cars, great price, Outstanding service

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The cars they have are in very good condition and priced very competitively. I bought my Certified Honda 2011 Accord EX-L Model w Navigation from here, The car was in excellent condition, the pricing was very much below the KBB value with all the features that are installed in the car and the service provided by Tom, my salesman, was outstanding. The financing and buying process took less than an hour since I had pre-approved and the paperwork time was minimal. Overall very happy to drive my new car.

Great service

by from West Chester |

What a great experience! Got prices from several dealers. Joe Morgan, had the best price. Best of all when I got there to pick it up, everything was ready. Very smooth and easy. I have bought several cars over the years and this was by far the best experience! Don't waste your time with the others.

I'd recommend you drive to a different dealership.

by from West Chester, OH |

Everything with this dealership had promise. The cars are nice, the facility is ok. The biggest issue was a guy named Jeff Miller. He was the "manager" and was just brash and non-welcoming. For someone who has purchased numerous cars, this is by far the worst experience I have ever had in trying to buy a car. It is in your best interest to just drive the extra miles to a dealership that cares. If there's even a remote possibility you would have to deal with Jeff, it's just not worth it. I left and ultimately went to Performance Kings Honda in Cinci. I was treated SO much better and walked away with a great car, a great deal and a great experience.

Joe Morgan Honda responded to this review

July 25, 2014

I apologize, for the way you feel. Though I personally strive to have happy customers. If any customer has any concern or question, I am always available to assist in any way possible. I can be reached at 513-360-2700. I live in West Chester and always go the extra mile for our "neighbors". I am not sure who you are or what happened, I will be glad to talk with you, though.

Best Honda dealer in Cincinnati

by from Lebanon Ohio |

We just bought our 2nd car from Joe Morgan Honda, they have the best prices, eager to answer any of my questions, sales and finance people are great and make the buying process very pleasant.

Great Customer Service

by from Cincinnati OH |

Had an Check Engine light issue with my vehicle. The advisers and technicians went through every possible avenue to determine the problem. I have had horrible experiences with another local dealership; but Joe Morgan Honda have been nothing less than wonderful in their customer service. They have definitely put my confidence back into having a reliable, trustworthy dealership to work with when I have car problems.

No Hassle Buying

by from Cincinnati |

My mother and I stopped in here after going to Kings Honda earlier in the week. Kings kept going back and forth over price. Brady Not only matched the price but beat it and even let us go eat lunch to talk it over without changing the numbers.. Which kings did. I asked him how someone as straightforward as him could handle being a car salesman but than I told him not to answer that question as I have found a new respect for car salesman like him. No pressure here. Check out the big iPad type thing you do paperwork on is state of the art. Free gourmet coffee as well. I spent $6 more a month here than to buy a car from rude managers like kings all because of how I was treated at Joe morgan. Thanks staff. I was asked if I would write a review whether my experience was positive or bad but I planned to write one even if not asked.

Honest dealer with a great deal

by from Hamilton |

I saw a used Civic here on cars.com and called the dealer, I did not get through to a salesperson but left a message to the receptionist for someone to call. I received a call about twenty minutes later from Mr. Brady Doyle. He apologized no one answered the sales call as they were busy and short staffed for the day. I told him I would come in tomorrow, but he insisted he could schedule me in this late on a Saturday afternoon, one hour before they close. I came in and was greeted by Brady. He grabbed the keys and we went on a test drive. Before even pulling back into the lot he asked if that would be cash or finance. I laughed at his sence of humor and told him finance. He was dead on that I liked the car. I knew they had the best price around but told Brady to help me out. He gave me 100$ off and a full tank of gas. Got into finance and met Jim. Great guy. His daughter went to school at the same college as mine. Very personable people here. Thanks Brady and Jim

Linda m

by from West Chester |

Bought a used Rdx and got a great deal. Everything went very smooth and was not pressured. Was given the carfax and was shown the service records, without asking. Everyone was so friendly.

Awesome experience !

by from Cincinnati ohio |

Just bought a new Honda Odyssey from joe Morgan Honda. I dealt with Patrick Hubert very knowledgeable. He explained the difference between the the different packages . Even set up the Bluetooth In the car before I left .. Thank you

used car advertised as one owner

by from monroe, oh |

Bought an old car on purpose. Asked for all the details. 3 days after paying full asking price, it has overheated. Also asked about front end alignment. Said it was fine. Just the road. Shimmies at 65mph. No heat. I went to a dealer so I wouldn't get ripped off hoping they had a legal obligation. I was wrong. Don't ever shop at Joe Morgan Honda

Joe Morgan Honda responded to this review

November 21, 2013

Yet, we have recieved no phone calls. I would have call if I had a really had a issue. I will be glad to take a look at the vehicle. All you need to do call me at 513-360-2700, and ask for Jeff Miller. We have the highest customer satisfaction scores of any Honda dealer in the area, because we care, stand behind our vehicles and value our customers!!