Joe Morgan Honda

176 Garver Rd., Monroe, OH 45050

New 888-434-8523 New 888-434-8523
Used 888-344-7850 Used 888-344-7850
Service 866-821-0250 Service 866-821-0250

Morgan integrity, Honda quality!

Giving me the run-around

by from Lebanon, OH |

My mother took her Honda here for a diagnostics test in November. She does not know much about cars; if she had told me beforehand I would have gone with her so this dealer wouldn't have taken advantage of her. It needed some maintenance (covered under the 100,000 mile warranty). They said the earliest they could get her in was end of December. The day before the appointment, they called and canceled, but said they would call her back the next day to reschedule. They never called her back. She called 3-6 more times to try to schedule an appointment. When she was finally able to get ahold of someone, she was told the part they needed wouldn't be in until April. There is no part on a Honda that has a 4 month lead time.They just keep stringing us along for no apparent reason. Less than a week ago, the odometer turned past 100,000 so now we are stuck because it's technically no longer under warranty. Shady tactics from the service department at this dealership. Would avoid at all costs. Service Rep (Brandon) and manager are completely unhelpful. Currently in the process of filing a formal complaint with Honda of America.

Bad Experience

by from Miamisburg OHio |

I would not buy a car from Joe Morgan Honda. Once you purchase the vehicle you have to deal with their service department. To say they are not professional is an understatement. I have a Honda Odyssey and I've had it in the shop 8 times in 4 years. I've had strut issues since 15,000 miles and they "lubed" the problem until it was out of warranty and now expect me to pay for it. To make matters worse, they agreed to pay for 1/2 the bill then when I scheduled an appointment told me they would not pay 1/2, even with it in writing.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from LEBANON OHIO |

I BOUGHT MY 2011 CRV FROM KINGS HONDA AND HAD THEM SERVICE IT ONCE, BUT THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME FOR WARRANTY WORK AND I NEVER RETURNED I HAVE GONE TO MORGAN HONDA DO MY SERVICE WORK LAST 3 YEARS AND THEIR SERVICE PEOPLE ARE OUTSTANDING. HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE DRIVER'S DOOR LOCK AND NEW PARTS FROM HONDA WERE DEFECTIVE. MORGAN NOT ONLY RE-INSTALLED REPLACEMENT PARTS BUT GAVE ME A LOANER. MY NEXT HONDA WILL BE FROM MORGAN AND ALL SERVICE WILL AT MORGAN. I HAVE ALREADY SENT A FRIEND TO MORGAN AND THEY BOUGHT AN ACCORD. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Great Customer Service

by from Cincinnati OH |

Had an Check Engine light issue with my vehicle. The advisers and technicians went through every possible avenue to determine the problem. I have had horrible experiences with another local dealership; but Joe Morgan Honda have been nothing less than wonderful in their customer service. They have definitely put my confidence back into having a reliable, trustworthy dealership to work with when I have car problems.