Joe Morgan Honda

176 Garver Rd., Monroe, OH 45050

New 888-434-8523
Used 888-344-7850
Service 866-821-0250

Morgan integrity, Honda quality!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from LEBANON OHIO |

I BOUGHT MY 2011 CRV FROM KINGS HONDA AND HAD THEM SERVICE IT ONCE, BUT THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME FOR WARRANTY WORK AND I NEVER RETURNED I HAVE GONE TO MORGAN HONDA DO MY SERVICE WORK LAST 3 YEARS AND THEIR SERVICE PEOPLE ARE OUTSTANDING. HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE DRIVER'S DOOR LOCK AND NEW PARTS FROM HONDA WERE DEFECTIVE. MORGAN NOT ONLY RE-INSTALLED REPLACEMENT PARTS BUT GAVE ME A LOANER. MY NEXT HONDA WILL BE FROM MORGAN AND ALL SERVICE WILL AT MORGAN. I HAVE ALREADY SENT A FRIEND TO MORGAN AND THEY BOUGHT AN ACCORD. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Great Customer Service

by from Cincinnati OH |

Had an Check Engine light issue with my vehicle. The advisers and technicians went through every possible avenue to determine the problem. I have had horrible experiences with another local dealership; but Joe Morgan Honda have been nothing less than wonderful in their customer service. They have definitely put my confidence back into having a reliable, trustworthy dealership to work with when I have car problems.