Mount Airy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

538 N Andy Griffith Pkwy, Mount Airy, NC 27030

New 877-254-9622
Used 855-396-8171
Service 888-320-7734

Come to Mount Airy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram where you're not just another name, you're part of the family !!

Great Dealership

by from Charlotte, NC |

I dealt with over 5 different jeep dealerships, in my search for a vehicle. No other dealer was as forthright and straightforward as Patterson. They made the purchase decision easy and the buying process smooth. They were courteous and helpful and even drove over 100 miles the next day to pick up my down payment! highly recommend

Great dealership!!!! :)

by from Galax |

We have always had an awesome experience with this dealership, especially from Angela Rotenizer!!! She is the best!! Always nice, courteous and makes us laugh!!! Will continue to trade here!! :) :) :)

This dealership is a joke!

by from Mount Airy, NC |

Do not buy anything from this dealership. We were lied to and taken advantage of. We were told that the car we wanted to buy sold, and ended up having to get a vehicle with a higher payment than what we wanted. Somehow, though, we noticed that the car is back on the lot. In the same place they had it parked in the first place, no less. The Better Business Bureau will be notified, and made aware of the dishonest people that work there. I wanted to make sure that this dealership didn't even get one star from me, but the website made me use one before I could submit my review.