Rusty Eck Ford

New 866-611-9182
Used 888-517-5366
Service 877-490-1673

Where Winners Buy

Compares to the bad dealerships on south broadway

by from Wichita, KS |

These guys are scam artists at its finest and this is coming through a guy who financed through them last year (bought a brand new 2013 focus from them and paid it off). They will manipulate you into thinking there the best dealership in town and get you thinking you wont get a better deal anywhere else which is absolutely bs. They price all there vehicles 2-4,000$ above suggested retail value so they can give you a higher trade in value for your car and make you feel like your getting a better deal. I came in today to try and finance an suv from them even though my last experience with them wasnt great i figured i'd give them a shot because i already paid a car off through them and thought id get the best deal that was far from the case. As soon as they realized they couldn't get the deal I wanted they beat around the bush and tried to totally diversify me from what i initially came there for and tried to get me to trade in the focus i bought from them. They threw in some convincing numbers and wanted me to sign a deal I said im not signing anything until you get me put in a decent suv so I can get the best deal as a package. They insisted they wanted to do one deal at a time I insisted that I get the suv I want first. They couldn't come close to what I was asking for and proceeded to tell me I was being asinine and unrealistic and said I was wasting there time. After those insulting comments I left and went across the street to Eddys Toyota turns out my accommodations were unrealistic to rusty eck not to Eddys. Eddys put me in a 2012 fully loaded chevy equinox at the price I wanted and the monthly payments I wanted when Rusty Eck told me it wasnt possible and id have to finance something 10,000$ less to get the numbers I wanted. In your face Rusty Eck I've learned a lot today and thats you guys lie and will say anything the customer wants to hear to make a deal. Be wary about buying from these guys and always check the fair market value and watch what I say it will almost always be 3,000$ or higher above the fair market value. I went to 5 or more dealerships in the past week and rusty eck is the worst liars/scam artists I've ever seen I totally regret buying a focus and paying it off through them they don't deserve a dollar more when theres wonderful places like schoelfeld honda and eddys toyota right across the street who can serve you better get you a better price and leave you with a smile and not a huge mess.

NO Response

by from Ponca City, Oklahoma |

In December 2013 I sent 2 inquiries about the availibility of a couple of cars. NO RESPONSE. In January I sent another inquiry. NO RESPONSE. I noticed they NEVER respond to any of these comments. No even a thank you for the customers that gave a good review. Business must be good. I will go elsewhere.

Were too pushy, felt very uncomfortable.

by from Wichita |

Loved the vehicle, didn't care for the salesmens approach at all. Way to pushy. I left with a headache!

Great Experience

by from Wichita, Ks |

Worked with Peter Boyle at Rusty Eck. He went above and beyond working through Sunday to find my daughter a car that would fit her budget. Her cars engine needed replacing, so she needed a dependable car quickly. Peter delivered. Highly recommend Peter and Rusty Eck.

Great Experience

by from Wichita, KS |

Probably one of the most low key experiences I've had. I went in looking at a used car, but the salesman was able to put me in a new one for not much more money. Completely difference experience than I expected.

HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!

by from Wichita, KS |

Went to Rusty Eck to talk about buying a used car from their online sales. These are the rudest people and make you feel really stupid and unworthy! I wouldn't recommend them to anyone!!!