Rusty Eck Ford

7310 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS 67207

New 888-603-9428 New888-603-9428
Used 888-602-5272 Used888-602-5272
Service 888-605-3536 Service 888-605-3536

If you don't come see me today, I can't save you any money

Contacting customer for delays in repair

by from Wichita, KS |

Only suggestion is that the clerks at Quick Lane contact their customers sooner about delays in getting parts and materials for the repairs, I had to call them towards the end of the day and the clerk said that he had ordered the materials a few hours before. So he could have called me sooner in the day.

Satisfied Customer

by from South Haven, KS |

got there a little early and went right in. that was very nice

customer

by from wichita,kansas |

Kennedy for President. He does a great job. The mountain Dew was a nice bonus. Kennedy got me right in, no wait. I would recommend him to everyone. Why do I have to use 50 characters?

Very Friendly and helpful

by from Wichita KS |

All of the salesmens we talked too took care of us and addressed our questions. Including the service department, finance, title and quicklane people. Also customer service was a great help.

April 8, 2016

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

great buy

by from hutchinson kansas |

I Got a really nice mustang here. jeff nienke was a great help. super friendly and was able to anwser all my question.

best in the west

by from Douglass, Ks |

I have purchased 4 new vehicles from Rusty Eck Ford in the last 3 years. the Sales Specialist Jamal is the best in the west. Jamal makes car shopping a family event that is as unforgetable as a family reunion. Jamal works the hardest at finding the vehicle that meets your needs and budget. When you drive away in your new car, you are confident that you received the best treatment and best deal.

Chris White is the (man).

by from Wellington, KS |

I originally went to Rusty Eck Ford to look at something smaller than the 2011 ford super duty that I was driving. Chris White met me there and so we went out in the rain to look at some of the Explorers. He showed me all the Explorers he had on the lot and everyone was so easy to get along with, and the pricing was so good, that I ended up trading my truck for one of the Explorers. The whole process was above board and again, everyone was sooo nice that when I need another vehicle, I will absolutely will go and look these people up. I can't get my Wife out of this car! Thanks again. Don & Pat Gaddie.

Stellar service

by from Wichita,ks |

The service i recieved was top knoch my sales men monte manjeot was the best i was recomended him through a great friend and i wasn't disappointed. He listened to me and my concerns about what i was looking for and then walked me through the whole process .i got exactly what i was looking for and at a great deal .my next car purchase will definatly be with rusty eck ford and with Monte .and honorable mentions; Jeremy and Wayne thank you for your patience and żżżżż service

Jamal is the best.

by from Douglass, Kansas |

Jamal is the best sales rep I have ever had the pleasure of buying a new vehicle from.

March 29, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Ron! The staff at Rusty Eck Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

First time buying car at rusty Eck ford

by from Ellis ks |

I worked with frank on my new 2016 Ford Focus very polite person very curtious to our need very intertaining person made it a great experience and would come back to purchase another vehicle in the future

March 29, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!