Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati

6300 International Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093

New 888-345-3004
Used 888-400-4384
Service 866-712-5501

Performance. It's What We Do.

lindsey is amazing!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I knew I was dealing with an amazing sales rep when Lindsey promptly responded to my email with a detailed point-by-point answer to all of my queries, which she did several times even going to the right person in the dealership to get the right answers. she was always friendly and responsive to all of my queries even asking me to ask her more questions to make sure that i was satisfied all the way through. i would highly recommend her if you are going to Boardwalk since she does not have the typical arrogance of some ferrari salesman. of course, you still have to buy a pre-owned one first to get a chance at buying a new one but that ritual will be explained to you if you don't know it already. she is amazing and she is the only salesperson you should go to for a ferrari in the dallas area!

Service department at Ferrari

by from Irving, TX |

Extremely easy to schedule appointment. Guys coordinated with Audi dealership to get OEM part for my wife's Q5 and all were great to accommodate my requests. Extremely fast turnaround and delivery. Top notch service from Steve and everybody at Ferrari / Maserati. To this date, I cannot find anything bad to say about dealership or employees there. Excellent customer activities. Will be taking other cars for service as well.

Best buying experience

by from Kiln, MS |

This was the best car buying experience that I have had.

Used car purchase

by from Midland, Texas |

I set up an appointment to meet with Lindsey to learn more about the different Ferrari models. Lindsey asked questions about they type of driving I do and made a recommendation on which Ferrari would best suit me. I appreciate the time spent getting to know my needs. Lindsey is very knowledgable.

New Ferrari

by from Plano, TX |

From the moment I walked into the dealership I was amazed at how friendly everybody was. Lindsey is very knowledgeable about the cars and a pleasure to deal with. The best thing was that her and Enver got me into a brand new Ferrari in just one month! Brian walked through all the financing options and will get your paperwork done faster than any dealership I have ever been to. I had a great experience purchasing my first Ferrari and intend to come back as many times as I can!

Boarwalk Maserati Review

by from Dallas |

I am a first time customer of the dealership. I purchased a new Maserati Grand Tourismo Convertible and was very pleased with my experiance. My sales representative, Lindsey, was great throughout the process from my first visit to the day of my purchase. She also did a super job during my orientation to my new Maserati. Brian was very helpful and was easy to communicate with. Both Lindsey and Brian acknowledge me when I am in the dealership just getting my car washed. It makes you feel like you are are more than just some customer and that the dealership cares about you more than just the sale. This was never more evident than an event that occurred just after purchasing my car. Two days after I picked up my car some one chipped the paint in a parking lot. Larry from service took a look at it and took personal charge of the situation to get me a fix at no charge. I was very impressed when I originally came to the dealership and even more iimpressed since my purchase. These are good folks to work with. I highly recommend the delaership and their outstanding personnel. Craig O.

AMAZING CAR & DEALER

by from Dallas, TX |

I could not be more pleased. I purchased a 2012 California. What an amazing car! My initial experience with Boardwalk has been excellent.......they seem to be as good as the cars they sell. I highly recommend!

High Expectations; No Disappointments

by from Oklahoma City |

It's real simple, being associated with the entire crew at Boardwalk Ferrari was, and continues to be, a most pleasant, enjoyable, rewarding and uncomplicated experience, as I purchaed a new 458 Italia! The only thing more pleasant and rewarding, and not to diminish the professionalism exhibited by everyone at Boardwalk, is driving this incredible automobile!

Buying a Ferrari

by from San Mateo, CA |

Often, there is misconception that getting a pre-owned car from a dealership does not yield the best savings! In my case, I purposely looked for a used Ferrari at this dealership because of what they had to offer...Value, integrity and trust! Although I am in Northern California, I never felt that distance was an issue. In fact, I had more assurances primarily because it was a Ferrari Dealership! This is the BEST buying experience I have ever had!

maserati gt

by from st.louis,mo |

Purchased a 08 maserati GT from out of state. Lindsey was really helpful and easy to work with, provided very detail information about the car. Also prepared a full service history. Shipping was fast and accurate, will return for future purchase !