2320 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90006

Used 888-486-1815

All Makes and Models, COREY is the best !!!

Best buying experience ever. Ask for Corey!

by from Bay Area, California |

I'm writing this review after a few weeks of purchasing a Used 2011 Audi S4 from Auto City Motors. I had been looking for an S4 for a few months and stumbled upon the S4 with a really good asking price online. I contacted Corey via phone and text to get the overall feel for the car. I live in the Bay Area and the car was in Los Angeles so I was a little reluctant to pull the trigger on buying. However Corey was kind enough to let me know a little more about the vehicle as well as send me photos per my request. About a week of texting and talking on the phone I decided to go down to LA to check out the car. When I arrived I test drove the car and it was everything that he stated online as well as over the phone. I purchased the car that same day immediately after the test drive. Corey was very kind to me and did not push me to buy the car at all. Selling cars is a business after all and being in sales myself in the past I know that getting rapport with someone will get you repeat business better than pressuring someone into buying. Long story short, my credit union didn't let me bring the car home until DMV was verified so after a few days once verified I flew down to LA to pick up the car. Corey offered to pick me up at the airport at 8am! What good customer service! After picking me up I had mentioned that I had some work to do and Corey let me use their wifi to do some remote work for my company. In conclusion I highly recommend purchasing a car from Auto City Motors. They do not pressure you into buying a car and also are very helpful and informative. If I need another used car I will purchase from them again, even if it means flying down, it's worth it, if you save THOUSANDS on price. I'd give 10 stars if I was allowed to on this website :)

February 27, 2015

Thank you, Ryan. It was my pleasure to meet you and help you getting that Audi. I know you will enjoy that car~. Again, Thank you so much and drive safe~. Stop by me when you come back to Los Angeles.

I love Corey !

by from Los Angelas |

I bought a car from auto city . Corey was a awesome sales person ! Corey answered all my questions and showed me all the details. Helped me get a wonderful finance rate ! Not pushy at all ! I was so lucky that Corey was my sales person . I definitely will get anther car from him . I highly recommend him, Corey !!! Two thumbs up!!!

Ask Corey there!!!

by from los angeles |

Ask Corey if you want to buy the car from there. He is the only one there you can get the right answer about the car and the finance. He knows what he is doing. Recommend him.

First time from private dealer

by from Los Angeles, CA |

This is my first purchase of a car from private dealer. I went to the dealership with 2 minds. In fact, i had an appointment with Toyota dealer after this. But once i met Corey, he has changed my perception about private dealers. Pretty impressive service i have received from him. Test drive was good, though i could not do longer test drive due to less fuel in the car. The service that i have received from then was fabulous. He negotiated with bank on behalf of me, completed all documentations, dropped my car home which is around 40 miles from the dealership. Reliable and honest dealership. I have already referred few of my friends. More over, he was very patiently negotiating. In this whole process, i completely forgot about my Toyota Dealer appointment. I guarantee that customers will, definitely, will return happy note.

COREY ROCKS!!!!! Best place to buy a car!!

by from Los Angeles |

I LOVE COREY!! Seriously though.. We were searching for a used Prius for over 2 months.. Everywhere I went I got bad vibes from the sales people.. Including at many Toyota dealers.. I was ready to give up.. And then I called Corey.. He came in on a Sunday (even thought they are closed) to show me the car.. Actually back track... HE PICKED US UP from our home in West Hollywood (we had already sold our car and had no ride) and drove us to see it.. The deal on the car was great.. He walked us through the entire process.. It was such a wonderful easy experience.. Mind you we had our 9 month old baby with us as well.. ALWAYS ASK FOR COREY!! He also told me that he can get new cars if you ask him to look for a specific model! So cool! I will be his customer for life!! :)

Excellent service within huge satisfaction

by from L.A. CA |

I can say Corey is the greatest agent I've never met. Just like a magician, everything seems to be possible. I'm so glad to deal with him. I swear it is not my first deal, but it won't be my last deal.

Corey is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

by from Anaheim, CA |

Corey is AMAZING!!!!!! He really did help me buy a car for my mom. I recently just purchased a brand new car 6 months ago. My credit is not great so it would've been VERY difficult for a bank to finance me for a 2nd car. Corey literally went out of his way to make sure this deal was approved. I live in OC and told him I did not want to drive to LA before I knew if it can be approved. He did all the paperwork for me, talked to the bank and got me approved for a 2nd car within 6 months of my recent purchase. He is seriously the most honest sales person I've ever dealt with. He def was not pushy at all. he gave me a great deal for this used car. I'm very pleased to have worked with Corey. I highly recommend anyone looking to buy a car to go see Corey! He will get you approved and you will NOT be disappointed!

by from Corona del Mar CA |

I recently purchased a 2010 Audi A3 from Auto City Motors and was extremely satisfied with my experience. I had been searching for a car for over a month and had visited quite a few dealerships, with less then satisfactory results, before I saw an advertisement posted by Auto City Motors. From my first meeting with Corey An, the vice president, I knew that I had found the competence and integrity I had been looking for. Corey took the time to meet with me and answer all of the questions I had about the cars history, service records, and current condition. He made himself readily available throughout the process and helped guide me in my decision. I never felt rushed or pushed towards making a decision, and in the end I was able to get a great deal on a car that I have already come to love. I am very grateful that I found Corey and his awesome staff at Auto City Motors! I will definitely be sending friends and family to them in the future.

June 18, 2013

Thank you, Patrick. I hope you enjoy your car~. Do not drive to fast~, Drive safe!!!

Corey the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Los Angeles California |

Corey is a great car dealer and person....this was my first visit to a car dealership and 1 I will continue to go to....this was my 1st car I ever bought on my own and he got me into a Hyundai sonata se 2011 for a 4.5 % interest rate!!!! Couldn't be more happier with my purchase and he really took care of me...helped me out with insurance and was a great over all person to work with....highly recommended to visit if your looking for a easy buying process and great cars....thanks again Corey really do appreciate it

June 13, 2013

Thank you, Derrin. The approved interest rate was really great with your credit score and your no credit history other than the student loan. I still remember that your credit union bank gave you 11.9% rate. I think this will be your lucky car~. Enjoy the car and drive safe~. Thank you, from Corey.

COREYS THE MAN!!!!!!

by from Los Angles |

Corey is an impressive car dealer and person helped me get into my first new car at a 4.54 interest rate. this was my first time ever visiting a car dealership and a dealership I will continue to go to. Easy buying process easy person to talk to and no hassle what so ever. Got into a 2011 sonata SE for a great price as well. very helpful and highly recommended thanks again!!!