2320 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90006

Used 888-486-1815

All Makes and Models, COREY is the best !!!

Excellent service within huge satisfaction

by from L.A. CA |

I can say Corey is the greatest agent I've never met. Just like a magician, everything seems to be possible. I'm so glad to deal with him. I swear it is not my first deal, but it won't be my last deal.

Corey is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

by from Anaheim, CA |

Corey is AMAZING!!!!!! He really did help me buy a car for my mom. I recently just purchased a brand new car 6 months ago. My credit is not great so it would've been VERY difficult for a bank to finance me for a 2nd car. Corey literally went out of his way to make sure this deal was approved. I live in OC and told him I did not want to drive to LA before I knew if it can be approved. He did all the paperwork for me, talked to the bank and got me approved for a 2nd car within 6 months of my recent purchase. He is seriously the most honest sales person I've ever dealt with. He def was not pushy at all. he gave me a great deal for this used car. I'm very pleased to have worked with Corey. I highly recommend anyone looking to buy a car to go see Corey! He will get you approved and you will NOT be disappointed!

by from Corona del Mar CA |

I recently purchased a 2010 Audi A3 from Auto City Motors and was extremely satisfied with my experience. I had been searching for a car for over a month and had visited quite a few dealerships, with less then satisfactory results, before I saw an advertisement posted by Auto City Motors. From my first meeting with Corey An, the vice president, I knew that I had found the competence and integrity I had been looking for. Corey took the time to meet with me and answer all of the questions I had about the cars history, service records, and current condition. He made himself readily available throughout the process and helped guide me in my decision. I never felt rushed or pushed towards making a decision, and in the end I was able to get a great deal on a car that I have already come to love. I am very grateful that I found Corey and his awesome staff at Auto City Motors! I will definitely be sending friends and family to them in the future.

June 18, 2013

Thank you, Patrick. I hope you enjoy your car~. Do not drive to fast~, Drive safe!!!

Corey the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Los Angeles California |

Corey is a great car dealer and person....this was my first visit to a car dealership and 1 I will continue to go to....this was my 1st car I ever bought on my own and he got me into a Hyundai sonata se 2011 for a 4.5 % interest rate!!!! Couldn't be more happier with my purchase and he really took care of me...helped me out with insurance and was a great over all person to work with....highly recommended to visit if your looking for a easy buying process and great cars....thanks again Corey really do appreciate it

June 13, 2013

Thank you, Derrin. The approved interest rate was really great with your credit score and your no credit history other than the student loan. I still remember that your credit union bank gave you 11.9% rate. I think this will be your lucky car~. Enjoy the car and drive safe~. Thank you, from Corey.

COREYS THE MAN!!!!!!

by from Los Angles |

Corey is an impressive car dealer and person helped me get into my first new car at a 4.54 interest rate. this was my first time ever visiting a car dealership and a dealership I will continue to go to. Easy buying process easy person to talk to and no hassle what so ever. Got into a 2011 sonata SE for a great price as well. very helpful and highly recommended thanks again!!!

Purchased a MINI Cooper

by from Los Angeles |

I recently bougth a Mini cooper and Corey WAS great,,,,GAve me a great deal,,, would definately go back and purchase another car from this place,,, especially Corey,,,, Thank you Again

May 28, 2013

Thank you Al., I hope you and your girlfiend enjoy the car. Drive safe~, Corey.

Great Dealership

by from Los Angeles, California |

I bought a 2011 toyota sienna from this dealership from Corey Ann. I had a great experience. Good customer service and a welcoming environment. Corey was very personable and helped us get the best deal for our money. Will be back for our next vehicle purchase.

COREY IS THE BEST!!!

by from LOS ANGELES, CA |

First, I was looking for 2012 or 2011 low mileage used car but I found that it is not a big difference in price with new car. And new car, of course, has newer body with more option. Yes, I got the new 2013 Honda Civic LX from him. I have no credit so I was going to buy used car with cash...But he did get me the finance for me. I put 40% down and he did give me good rate from the Bank. (6.99%, I have no credit at all...so I was happy to get those rate compare with high rate from some other dealer...) He did such a good job. He shopped all the dealer to find best deal for me. And He was honest and worked so professionally. I saw good used car selection from his lot too. I became friend with him. I will refer him to my friends and I will come back for another car for sure. Worth to deal with him, Thanks, Corey.

Corey's Cars

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I bought a used 2002 Honda Civic EX about 2 months ago, and it was a pleasure to have Corey as my dealer! He was very friendly, genuine, and was not pushy about buying a car at all. He took the time to answer all my questions and was patient as I made calls and deliberated about buying the car. It was in great shape on the inside and out! I recently took the car to a mechanic, and the mechanic confirmed that everything's in perfect shape. Corey was so helpful when I called and asked if certain things the mechanic had asked me about had been done before purchase, he dug up old receipts, scanned them, and e-mailed them to me! It was a great help! :) I knocked off a star for "buying process" because I did not receive a receipt or any sort of paperwork when I left, and I was caught up from all the excitement I had to call the next day to have a copy e-mailed to me. Also, they don't have a warranty that allows you to take your car and get it checked out by a mechanic before purchasing (or within 1-3 days of). Luckily, there was nothing wrong w/ my car, but it would be a more pleasant process and give the buyer peace of mind if you were able to do that. Thanks Corey, I truly love my car and enjoy it every day! :)

Good dealer

by from San francisco, ca |

Car is very nice and cheap. I will buy a vihicle here again.