South County Lexus at Mission Viejo

Used 877-360-8280
Service 888-334-2137

Highly Recommended!!!

by from Orange County, CA |

I've purchased many luxury vehicles, but this was my first Lexus and will most certainly not be my last. The whole process was smooth without any high pressure tactics. I worked with Gina, the Internet Sales Manager and have already referred her to my Dad. (He bought a Lexus too) She even sent somebody to my house to program my garage door opener! I really appreciate the way I was treated from start to finish.

Awesome place and customer service

by from Westminster, CA |

Our salesman, Terry Zwarka and the whole team was awesome. Terry was patient, kind and showed us all the different pre-owned options in our price range. The facility was impeccable clean and beautiful. Great experience and an awesome dealership. When the time is right regarding the right vehicle for us, we will definitely come back.

Great People, Low pressure

by from Lake Forest, CA |

Awesome purchase experience. They were very friendly, informative and low pressure. From Test drive to trade in and out the door in about 2 1/2 hours. I will be bringing my new baby here for service too. Highly recommend. Everyone was fabulous!

A truly caring dealership!

by from Surfside, CA |

I have purchased two cars in the past 6 months from this store. When you walk through the front door you feel at home. Customer service is definitely their number one concern. I highly recommend this Lexus dealer above all the others I have been to. They make you feel like family.

South County Lexus

by from Fullerton, CA |

I have purchased (2) Lexus from South County Lexus in the past (2) years. These purchase experiences have been the BEST and quite frankly I would not shop another dealership for my next Lexus. I have been a "car nut" most of my life and I really have appreciated the expertise from both the sales and service sides of this dealership. If you are looking for a new Lexus, I cannot recommend South County Lexus high enough!

great car buying experience

by from Valencia |

Went to "look" @ an acura that was in trade there. didn't care for the acura tl (young driver) previous owner..Looked at a different car, and came away about an hour later with a new car..Great experience, would recommend this dealership any time.. Thanks, Steve