Ramsey Ford of Elkton

560 E Pulaski Hwy, Elkton, MD 21921

New 888-903-8705
Used 888-474-4421
Service 888-261-5941

We put the FORD in afFORDable

Great service and a clean show room

by from Elkton, Md |

The service department again showed us how well they care. We were able to drop off the night before so we could do other things that morning. The car was returned clean as always. We thank all the workers that took care of our car.

August 29, 2015

Thank you for your positive review, Edward. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

sun shades all around

by from newark, de |

It was great, Al was very helpful not overbearing like some salesmen. I came in oneday was looking at the buick and other cars, Al came out to help we talked he gave me his card told me to call him if I had any more questions ...I did the next day he was working I told him on the phone I would like to test drive the buick he said he would have it waiting for us and he did. Drove it, bought it , love it. I was very happy to see the willingness to talk to both my husband and I...not just the man of the house ,nice change from several years back.

Great service & professional staff

by from Bel Air, MD |

Vehicle serviced on time and service advisor was very courteous and helpful. This was my first oil change and I was very pleased with my encounter.

HVAC Sales

by from Elkton, MD. |

Tommy Allen performed a State inspection on our recent purchase of the 1012 Edge, and as usual, he did a great job and did it while I waited which was a huge help to me fitting it in during my work day. Great job, you certainly have a huge asset with him. I certainly hope this gets passed along to him. I work sales in a family run heating and air conditioning business myself, and I always pass those comments along to the men. Thank you again for the great job, and best of luck opening up the new building. V/R John W. Hentkowski, Jr. Hentkowski, Inc.

A great company to come TO

by from MD, elkton |

the staff is always very professional and always give good customer service and you have top knoch mechanics that are excellent at their craft and their knowledge of FORD cars and trucks they know their stuff thank you So very much....A satisfied customer

10,000 mile service

by from Elkton, md |

Since I had an appointment for a specific time, I was hoping the oil change and multipoint inspection would take about 1/2 hour. it took more than an hour. Maybe that isn't out of line but when you add it to travel time, I have quicker alternatives at least for the oil/filter change.

August 15, 2015

Thank you for your business and we apologize for the extra wait while you were here. For your next service please reach out to our Service Manager, Scotty Ponsell, at 410-398-3600 and we'll make sure your experience meets the high standard we hold ourselves to.

Great Service

by from Perryville, MD |

Great service area...kept informed of what was going on with my car.. Can't wait for the new building to be ready...need better waiting area.

August 15, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to service on your vehicle. We appreciate it and will continue to deliver the greatest service in the area! We hope to see you again. We're excited for the new building too and the waiting room will be a huge improvement!

Fine serine .

by from Elkton , MD |

The service (recall , oil change) was well done . I was treated courteously as well .

August 14, 2015

Great service, very caring and friendly

by from Elkton, MD |

I have already recommended Ramsey Ford to a few friends. The service was GREAT and everyone was so nice and helpful. Most dealerships are EXTREMELY PUSHY and only care about the sale and not the people involved. The people at Ramsey were very caring and concerned more about helping us get the car we wanted instead of just throwing us in something and sending us on are way. Our salesman Al Startt was the best!! He was friendly and helped us tremendously. To be honest I was never a Ford person but I am now thanks to Al. I will never do business with any other dealership. Ramsey has made me a lifetime customer.

Great service and sale

by from Elkton, Md |

I was very impressed with my salesman Joe. He approached me courteously and was attentive to what I wanted and not pushing product on me.

August 14, 2015

Thank you for your Pre-Owned vehicle purchase! We hope to see you again for all your service needs.