Langway Ford

780 Washington St, Auburn, MA 01501

New 888-470-0145
Used 888-459-0175
Service 866-461-9301

Car For Car, Truck For Truck, Langway Ford Is Your Best Buy!

Bought a used 2009 Poniact G6 GT

by from Plainfield, CT |

My wife and i found Langway Ford very nice and most staff very friendly.I found the car on-line, so I knew what i wanted and the car was available when we arrived. Chris (our salesperson), was very helpful and let us take an immediate test drive before sitting down and talking with us. My wife (Diane) just loved the way the car handled and the acceleration! The next day we picked up the car, with the financing the we wanted and off we went! All we had to do is put some miles on the car and have the emissions re-inspected. (New battery replaced) Thank you for an enjoyable experience!

Rude, disrespectful salesman

by from Auburn, MA |

My husband and I have visited this dealership a few times over the past few weeks. He is dead set on buying a ford truck. After a lot of research my husband decided on the truck he wanted, and went to work numbers out with Elmer. They did not budge on the price of a vehicle that had very high miles, okay.. Fine. This salesman was so rude and disrespectful to our faces. I asked for a breakdown of the costs, he said he would get this information to us. He walked away, came back about ten minutes later and told us to leave if we didnt like the numbers. I left almost in tears and in complete shock that these people work In this business!! I will NEVER recommend anyone to go here.

Harold Riley Sales Manager

by from Worcester,ma |

Met Harold Riley and it's safe to say he has an odd way with dealing with people. He did not or would not sell me a car for reasons known only to him. The reasons given to me were strange. Nothing made sense and he would not explain. Interesting place.

NEVER AGAIN

by from Oxford, Ma |

My son bought a 2013 Ford F150 in November. We test drove the truck with the salesman it had severe vibration problem. I told my son pick another one but he didn't, wanted that color. Langway still delivered the truck knowing the issue which I think they should not have. This truck has been a nightmare. In warranty service at Langway for 13 business days for vibration problem. They tried multiple repairs and could only resolve about 70 percent of the problem. Contacted Ford because Langway said they fixed it so Ford sent their field engineer and he claimed it to be in spec(total bull). We then brought it to another dealer that felt it right away and resolved 95 percent of the issue. Also the roof has leaked several times and it has been in and out of both dealers for over 7 business days now as well, now it is getting a new head liner as well as rear window. If we had bought this from the other dealer I know they would have made things right instead of trying to blow us off on everything. This has now cost Ford a good customer. I buy a new loaded Super Duty every 2-3 years since 1995, well now I'm going GMC because Ford corporate didn't take care of my son.

Bad sales experience

by from Boston ma |

Unresponsive and unreasonable. No calls back. Rude salesman. Responses condescending and in responsive

Bad sales experience

by from Boston ma |

the place needs a new sales manager

by from worcester mass |

sssales manager Harold is a rude person. bad for business will never go there again looking for a car,

Bad Service

by from Auburn, Ma |

Bought the car after work in December. Langway never mentioned that the Edge has the paint popping in dosen places. They offered to detail the interior as it wasn't clean. 3 trips over there and only promises.

good experience well woth the trip

by from Vernon,Ct |

From the first e-mail to the delivery of the new truck I purchased the entire staff was courteous and well versed in the business. I was looking at a used vehicle but ended up buying a left over Truck for a little over the same price. very helpful.will recommend again.

Used Vehicle Purchase

by from Grafton, MA |

When I needed a truck to replace my 2003 truck, I used Cars.com to cut through the red tape. I kept coming back to Langway Ford and the list of used trucks they had. We finally went to look at the truck I had seen and met Mr. David Haynes, he was great. No pushing us into a vehicle, the process went well and now I have a new truck. I would recommend Langway AND Dave Haynes for another vehicle purchase.