First Rate Motors

Used 888-484-5821

Across the street from Sazs on State

Generous service!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Had a communication misunderstanding that almost left me unable to pay my repair bill. Owner was generous enough to come down from the final price to what I had thought the price to actually be. And the car runs smoothly for the first time in months. They're definitely getting my future business!

May 6, 2013

Hey Adam We appreciate your choosing us for your repair work and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Feel free to stop in anytime. Thanks Again Yousef Hamdan

Excellent customer service & repairs

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have been using First Rate for years for all my service work. They are very easy to get along with and offer fair honest pricing to their customers. It's refreshing to be able to trust the person working on your vehicle to not only do it right, but at a resonable price. I have worked with others in the past and never had the confidence that I get in working with Joe and his crew. If your looking for a company who has the knowledge to diagnose your troubled vehicle, and want a company who stands behind thier work, look no further and go see them for an estimate. You will be happy you did!

March 20, 2013

Always a pleasure to keep the Avalanche running like a champ. As always we appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to servicing your vehicles. Thanks Again Yousef Hamdan

Great service

by from West Bend, WI |

Joe always comes through for me when I need him. Friendly and repairs completed when promised.

March 20, 2013

Nick it's always a pleasure servicing your vehicles. See you for that next oil change.

Good Service

by from Wauwatosa Wisconsin |

Have used this place for over 10 years. Work is excellent. Price is reasonable.

February 19, 2013

We appreciate your patronage and hope to keep servicing your vehicles for 10 more years. Thanks again Joe.

Worth every cent.

by from Milwaukee Wi |

Great people! Professional, trustworthy, honest, 100% How can you ask for more.

February 19, 2013

We thank you for your continued service. Mr Knoll. We look forward to getting you in that 4 door Dodge Ram soon.

DON'T WASTE TIME LOOKING ANYWHERE ELSE.

by from Oak Creek, WI 53154 |

We service our vehicles there and are very happy with the service we recieve. We recently purcased a Toyota Sienna and a Toyta Corolla from there. Both vehicles have been very reliable and we didn't have to give up a kidney to buy them. Facilities are very clean and accomidating to customers as they are waiting for their vehicle. Customer service is the best in town.

February 13, 2013

Dear Ramon Happy to hear your vehicles are running good and appreciate you business. We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future. Thank You For Review

Finnally getting around to the Review

by from Franklin |

Bought a truck a few months ago. Driving by First Rate Motors I decided to stop in and see what they had to offer. Larry met me on the lot and was very courteous and respectfull of my vehicle shopping needs. I explained to him I was going to need a loan and Larry did what he could to help me find a Lender that would not take me for a ride. After working with Larry, I decided the right truck for me and my band equipment was the Dodge Dakota. It's been a few months and this vehicle drives like it is BRAND NEW!!! A+ goes to Larry and his efforts to fit me into the right vehicle. Thank's to Larry and Joe for not pushing me into something I would not like and waiting on me. I went the First Rate way because they followed up, and the vehicles just seemed cleaner and higher quality than the rest on 27th street. Could be me, but look around and you'll see. If you don't go to first rate you'll be doing yourself a diservice.

Used Toyota Sienna

by from South Milwaukee, Wi |

I have been looking for a clean mini van for a while, I found one very nice Toyota Sienna at this dealership, it was super clean, ran great. I got a great deal on it, Joe and Lary were very friendly and seemed very honest, I think I got a great deal since the van needed no mechanical or cosmetic work at all. I highly recommend these guys to everybody no questions asked.

March 20, 2013

Great to hear the van has been good to. We hope to be able to provide you and your family another vehicle in the future. Thanks Again Yousef Hamdan

First-Time Buyer Finds First-Rate Vehicle

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had been in the market for a "new-to-me" vehicle for quite some time when I turned to my mechanic at First Rate Motors for some assistance. The excellent customer service and quality of repair that I received on auto repairs at First Rate Motors directly transferred over to my car shopping, and eventually car purchasing! The folks over at First Rate Motors listened to my needs and immediately looked for the perfect match. Within a matter of days, not only had First Rate Motors found the car that I had requested, but had me in it with a huge smile on my face--GREAT VALUE and GREAT CARE!

April 12, 2012

We thank you for letting us serve you. I see the Versa has been treating you well.

Not just your everyday Car Lot

by from Franklin |

I recently bought a Dodge Dakota from First Rate Motors. I spoke with Larry on several occassion and he was more than helpful with my situation. In fact he refferred me to a lender that was able to help me get a loan at a great rate. I told Larry what I wanted and he went to work for me. From the time I walked on the lot until I signed my purchase aggreement I was treated with nothing but respect and felt like I was his #1 Priority. If you are looking for a used vehicle somewhere else, STOP and go check out FIRST RATE MOTORS, not doing so would be an injustice to yourself. I recommend First Rate Motors to anyone looking. Thanks to Larry and Joe for ensuring I had a place for my music equipment and band! You guys ROCK!!!