Haddad Hyundai

689 East St, Pittsfield, MA 01201

New 877-466-4705
Used 888-237-5699
Service 888-897-7345

We'll keep your business in the Berkshires!

Zach got me the car of my dreams!

by from Pittsfield, MA |

I talked with Zach through facebook about the possibility of him getting me a newer model jeep with the features I wanted, he never forgot about me. A couple weeks later he called me about a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee , LOADED! I can't thank him enough and the whole staff for making it happen! My dad will be buying a car from Zach soon because of how easy he made it for me! Thanks again Zach & Haddad Hyundai

Haddad Hyundai responded to this review

January 27, 2015

We're so happy to hear that Zach was able to get you that loaded Jeep! We appreciate you taking the time to share your amazing experience with us at Haddad Hyundai. We hope you like the Grand Cherokee for a long time and we'll see you and your dad soon! Thanks again for your wonderful review and we'd love for you to LIKE us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HaddadHyundai.

Car Shopper

by from Valatie, NY |

Eli was very helpful and informative and kept us entertained during our car buying experience. I couldn't be more happy with the people at Haddad Hyundai. He made my dream car a reality!!!!!! Billy was awesome as well and helped seal the deal. Thanks Guys!

Customer

by from Adams MA |

Did purchase, sales person great, very helpful, after confusion with finance department we were able to work things out. Will return!!

Billy & Zach got me into a new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Pittsfield, MA |

If you are looking for a new or used car Billy & Zach at Haddad Hyundai are the guys to talk too! I've bought 4 cars and this was my first Haddad car, and it was the best experience Thanks guys

Love my Elantra!

by from Pittsfield,MA |

Vinnie Barile was pleasant, knowledgeable and pleasure to work with! The entire staff seemed to go out of their to be welcoming. My husband & I were very pleased with the entire experience from the first call to signing with the financial rep. Vinnie has since called to make sure all was going well and I greatly appreciate that extra attention!

Brenna

by from cheshire |

Eli was knowledgable friendly and a pro . He made it easy to see the value in Hyundai and the Haddad dealerships. I also plan to tell all my friends about him so they dont have to go thru a painful car shopping process .

Zach at Haddad Hyundai is the best!

by from Pittsfield, MA |

I had no credit & couldn't get financed anywhere. Dealers wouldn't even look at me twice. Then I went to Haddad Hyundai & met Zach. He took the time to find a car I liked at a payment I could afford. He showed me a few, but didn't get frustrated with me & made it happen! I can't say how much I thank Zach and the whole Haddad Hyundai staff for my new car! IM SO HAPPY!

Car Shopper

by from Cherry Plane Ny |

Awesome customer service!!! Very courteous. I highly recommend both Eli and Justin if you are looking for a pain free car shopping experience .

car shopper

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Eli was a very good salesperson. He explained all of the options on my vehicle and how to use them. Eli asked several times if I had any questions and if I understood. Excellent way of showing and explainng things. Over I would give him an A+!!!

Quick, Easy and Awesome!

by from Pittsfield, Ma |

We drove onto the lot looking for used vehicles, maybe a newer lease. Vinny fun to work with, quick to get the answers to our never-ending quesitons, and very patient explaining all the options and all the vehicles they have on site. Once we settled on the Tuscon, the negotiation was quick and fair... and we had our new Tuscon that evening!

car shopper

by from Chicopee Ma |

Drove 1 hour to view a Hyundai at Haddad. Eli approached me as soon as I expressed interest in a vehicle. I felt confident I would be in good hands at Haddad under Eli's care, so I returned in a few days to complete the purchase. The vehicle was prepped and ready for me upon arrival. I would come again.