Haddad Hyundai

689 East St, Pittsfield, MA 01201

New 877-466-4705 New 877-466-4705
Used 888-237-5699 Used 888-237-5699
Service 888-897-7345 Service 888-897-7345

We'll keep your business in the Berkshires!

Amazing Service!

by from Adams MA |

Jason was extremely helpful when it came to picking out my Subaru Outback! He helped me slim down my selection and put me in a safe and reliable vehicle! I can not thank him enough for his positive attitude and great sense of humor throughout the whole sale! I am very happy with the service i received through Haddad Hyundai!

February 19, 2016

We are so, so glad you were pleased with your buying experience with Jason! He's awesome and we also appreciate his positivity! You're going to love your Subaru (especially if we start getting some snow!) - and we love that you chose to buy your car from us, thank you!

my new car

by from Pittsfield, ma |

bought a Used Sonata from Haddad. They were very nice & helpful during the whole process. Quick & easy & got me the payment I wanted. Thanks!

March 4, 2016

We're so glad we made car shopping easy for you and that we got you your Sonata with a payment that worked for you!

scott reim

by from pittsfield ma |

Eli was eloquent and knowledgeable about the vehicle . Helpful professional and not pushy which is was I appreciate most .

January 30, 2016

we're so glad Eli was exactly the type of salesman you were looking for! Thank you of your comments. It's always nice to feel appreciated :)

carol croop

by from chatham ny |

I was visiting service and Eli was so kind to answer my questions I couldnt help but be interested in replacing my accent . After all was said I got payment I can afford and car that I love . I recommend seeing Eli and Steve for a kind and courteous pain free experience .

January 30, 2016

Oh, what nice feedback for Eli and about your car shopping experience! Thank you, so nice of you to share what you liked about buying your Accent. Enjoy!

Ian was Awesome

by from albany NY |

all of the staff were very pleasant and easy to deal with. very helpful.

January 30, 2016

We're glad you enjoyed your time with our staff - and we're especially happy you got the help you were looking for. Thanks you for coming to Haddad Hyundai!

car buyer

by from Pittsfield ma |

Eli is always the best to deal with . He does his best to get you what you want at a great price . And I love Haddads !! Peace love and life

January 30, 2016

We're glad you buying a car was as blissful as your comments imply. We think Eli is one of our best too and we're so glad you got the car you wanted for the price you wanted. Namaste...

CAR BUYING WITH RYAN AND BILL AT HADDAD HYUNDAI

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Everyone was very nice and process was quick, easy in and out and I was able to get the deal that I was looking for.

January 30, 2016

Thank you Emily - your feedback is tremendous! So very happy that buying a car was quick & easy and that you were happy with your deal. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you next time you're in.

car experience in hyundai

by from pittsfield,MA |

i came lookin for a lease because i wasnt aprove to bay a car but i was sorprice when they show me the best offers and i got a good deal that is good for me

December 30, 2015

Awesome!! We love getting people a deal that works with their credit. With our longstanding relationships with multiple financial institutions we are often able to get our customers into a vehicle when it didn't work out at other dealers. Thank you so much for your business and have a very Happy New Year!

service customer

by from Lenox MA |

Had a wonderful experience with my sales person Eli Yousef. He explain the car in all the rigrt ways as well the money involved in the purchase!

December 30, 2015

We're so glad you enjoyed your car buying experience here at Haddad Hyundai. Eli is one of our top salespeople - his experience and knowledge really helps when you're deciding on your car purchase. Thanks so much for your business - we're honored to be your Pittsfield used car dealer.

Easy Purchase

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Just purchased my first Hyundai. Purchasing process was straightforward, simple and quick. Eli was superb.

December 30, 2015

Thank you, we think Eli's tops too! We're honored that you chose to buy your first car at Haddad Hyundai and we look forward to being your Pittsfield Hyundai car dealer for years to come.