Rivers Edge Motors

4363 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45226

Buy! Sell! Trade!

A Great experience from Great people

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Mike handled the whole process while buying my car. He was extremely personable and understanding to my situation, and made the whole process simple *and* enjoyable. The entire River's Edge team was great. An excellent over all experience!

April 7, 2012

We are glad that you had such a great experience buying a car from us. Yeah, Mike is fantastic to deal with, and is always understanding about customer needs and situations. Thanks again for coming to see us, we enjoyed working with you, and are pleased that you are enjoying the Mitsubishi so much :) Jennifer, River's Edge Motors LLC.

Scum of the earth

by from Amelia,Ohio |

Liars of the worst kind. Mike is a scum bag and Jenn wasn't much better. The cars we just way over priced for the mileage. Way over kelly blue book. Researched the cars I was looking at by the Vin numbers and found some serious problems. Just flat out bad cars sold buy bad people. This car lot preys on the uneducated. I ended up buying a newly new car from a new car dealer even with my past credit issues. So do your research and you will find better people to buy a car from.

Very understanding of my problems

by from cincinnati, ohio |

thank you jenn and the new girl (lol) very nice and helpful...i told them of my bad sitiation.my mom is on life support and very ill and they did all they could do and got me in a nice car!!!!!thank you so much....may god bless you!!!!! Bobbi Burgess and Janet Williams

August 21, 2012

Thank you wonderful ladies for coming in and allowing Penny and I help get you into a nice car! We are both very pleased that you are satisfied with your Honda. Thanks again for your business, feel free to send your friends by for their vehicle needs. Warm wishes for your mother, we are both keeping her in our thoughts.

Used convertible

by from dayton |

I traveled from Dayton to Cincinnati to look at a used as is Mustang Convertilbe. The salesman and office staff were very friendly. I was a bit disheartened at the size and disprepair of the car lot. There were many kinds of older makes of vehicles sitting on the lot, and the vehicle i wanted to test drive was sitting on empty. The buying prrocess was very slow due to the salessman writing paperwork up for the wrong vehicle and then having to restart the prrocess twice before getting it right. Overall I have not been pleased with the vehicle or level of service that | received.

April 20, 2012

Our apologies for the problems that you had with the salesman. He is no longer employed with our company, and we wish that your experience with purchasing your vehicle would have been more pleasant. In regards to your vehicle being low on gasoline, our cars are frequently test driven by consumers, and we are not always informed by them that the fuel in the vehicle is low. We do have many cars that are older makes because we try to cater to consumers looking for inexpensive used cars, as well as those looking for newer model, higher priced options. Once again, my apologies for your discontent, we are working hard to make sure that issues like you experienced do not occur with future customers.

Monday March 26, 2012

by from Cincinnati Ohio |

Great customer service esp. the gentleman behind the desk completing the purchase of the Nissan Frontier Truck. I understand the vehicles are washed everyday! The vehicles looked clean inside and out and ready to leave the lot. Already recommend this location to a co-worker.

April 2, 2012

Thanks for stopping by to see us, and glad you had such a fantastic experience with our staff. Our lot technician is fantastic, and works hard to make sure that every car looks fabulous when our customers arrive. Thanks for referring your co-worker, we look forward to working with them as well. Jennifer, River's Edge Motors LLC.

GREAT!

by from cincinnati,oh |

They were honest and welcoming .. they tried thwir best to make things work and made sure they werent breaking your bank. They have great quality cars!

March 1, 2012

Thanks again for letting us help get you into your new vehicle. We are very happy that we were able to get you financed, and glad you felt welcomed by our staff. Feel free to send your friends in to see us as well. Jennifer River's Edge Motors LLC