Stivers Subaru

New 888-356-3136
Used 866-488-0385
Service 866-258-3791

Price... Sells... Cars.

All I can say is "Eh...it was okay..."

by from Decatur, GA |

The buying experience from this dealership was pretty average. I've definitely had worse, but I've definitely had better. The only reason I considered Stivers was because they had the car that I wanted, and they had the right price. If I had any other choice, I probably would not have purchased from Stivers. I'm a fairly humble dresser, but I take care of myself and my appearance is "average". I'm in my late 20's and I'm a male; the folks at this dealership hardly took me seriously when I wanted to buy the most expensive car they had. I even overheard one of the management people laughing when they learned what I was interested in buying. Guess what? Joke's on you, buddy. Just because your customer isn't wearing a $2K suit doesn't mean they can't afford what they're asking for. There was also an incident where an older, rather rotund gentleman with white hair simply walked away in the middle of a conversation we were having. I don't know if he's mentally ill, but it was very disrespectful. The real reason I wouldn't recommend this dealership is because of how they treated me AFTER I bought the car. I brought the car back about a month later to have some major (non-warranty) work done. They acted as if I was an inconvenience. In particular, the woman running the service desk was completely obnoxious. She repeatedly talked over me, and when I finally got a chance to speak, I had to repeat myself several times because what I said went in one ear and out the other. There was really only one person that seemed like a genuinely nice person; I cannot for the life of me remember his name. I do know he was one of the sales managers. I am glad he at least respected me and treated me with dignity. Honestly, if you're going to do business, you need to remain professional regardless of who your customers are. If your customers are respectful and kind to you, then you should return the gesture. There is no reason to be rude to someone simply because you don't want to do your job, or because of whatever misgivings you have about someone based on their age or possibly their appearance.

Stivers

by from Birmingham Alabama |

My husband and I found the Subaru Outback of our dreams at Stivers Subaru online and drove from Birmingham, AL to have a look at it. When we arrived, the carbide grey 2.5i Limited was waiting for us by the door, freshly cleaned up and ready for a test drive. Our dealer, James Smith was out to greet us in less than a minute and we began our test drive immediately. He was thorough on every detail that a 2015 Subaru Outback offers, making sure to give us the full experience of the vehicle in a keen and timely manner. Due to his rigorous detail, we were quickly sold on the specific vehicle we had just driven, and proceeded to begin paperwork to make the purchase. We have had our 2015 Subaru Outback for almost a week and could not be more thrilled with our purchase. Our service at Stivers Subaru was professional, friendly, and welcoming. We have had experiences at local Subaru dealerships in Birmingham that were completely opposite of our experience at Stivers, just a couple of guys looking for a paycheck. I would drive to Stivers Subaru from Birmingham, AL any day of the week to ensure that I receive the quality of service I expect when making such a large and careful purchase. I would ask for James Smith every time, as he made my husband I feel comfortable and secure. Thank you Stivers for your hard work, friendliness, and professionalism!

Friendly and technically well informed staff.

by from Newnan GA |

Paul Milner made a great impression with his friendly, low-key approach and his good humor. Everything relating to the purchase of our Subaru Forester was very satisfying including a really good test drive. Great staff and a family feel present in all facets of the dealership. Thank you!

Well-rounded business, not pushy, great GM

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I was highly satisfied with my experience with Stivers Subaru, James Smith helped me buy a wonderful subaru that I was pleased with and didn't overcharge me for what I was willing to spend. The GSM was awesome he understood out budget and worked with it. Very happy.