United Motors LLC

4230 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Saint Francis, WI 53235

Used 888-430-9036

Superb customer service at United Motors LLC

by from Denmark, WI |

I recently purchased a 2014 Honda CR-V from United Motors LLC in Saint Francis, Wisconsin 7/17/15. Nick and his staff provided a wonderful customer service experience and I was able to get a great vehicle for a great price. To illustrate how they go above and beyond with their customers, United Motors offered to help us when we experienced a flat tire on I-794 with our old car our way home. They quickly got us set up with a new tire so we could be on our way....we will definitely be repeat customers!

Trust Nick!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

During my test drive of the car I bought, the Check Engine light went on. Nick guaranteed that he would take proper repairs to make sure it would pass emission testing. Even though the wrong fuel pump was installed, he quickly fixed the problems and the car passed emissions.

happy with my 2007 camry.

by from from Oak Creek |

purchased my second car 2007 camry from Nick. He was very helpful. it had a small accident and they fixed it. It didn't bother me at all as long as car is running and driving good. he gave me good price. Can't beat that. thanks Nick. ill definitely recommend United Motors to my friends.

3 CUSTOMERS IN MY FAMILY!GREAT SERVICE!SATISFIED!

by from MILWAUKEE, WI |

My sister first bought a car from United Motors back in 2013 (I believe) and she recommended I buy my car there also. So I decided on a 2010 Mazda3 from there in March 2014. Since then I haven't had any issues with it. I love my car and I'm completely satisfied with the service I received from Nick when I bought it. I just finished paying it off this month and I couldn't be happier. Now my brother recently bought his Scion from there too and so far so good. He is loving his new ride. I will continue to recommend this place to others.

Good Dealer, but do your own research.

by from Brookfield, WI |

Everyone needs to understand that Nick (owner) buys totaled vehicles, repairs them, and then sells them with a salvage title. These cars are considerable less expensive for a reason. However, if you talk to Nick (as I did), he showed me the pictures from the accident the car was in. I have been driving my 2009 Hyundai Elantra for almost 3 years now and have had zero problems associated with it being a salvage vehicle. I will say that the car I purchased had a pretty severe accident on the drivers side rear which did indeed damage the frame. However, I took a look at the work and it appeared to be very functional and has turned out to be true. NOTE: I am an engineer and if you are not up to date on your repair work, bring someone along that is at least somewhat knowledgeable. I really dislike the ignorant people on here that didn't do any research and thought they had found this amazing deal. You ALWAYS get what you pay for (in this case you are taking a small risk on future maintenace for lower purchase price) and I believe Nick does sell solid vehicles. NOTE: All salvage vehicles must pass state inspection. The below writing is from the Wisconsin DMV website directly. http://www.dot.state.wi.us/statepatrol/inspection/salvage-title.htm Salvage title inspection A certified salvage title inspector must inspect repaired vehicles titled as salvage. Inspections ensure the vehicle and its individual parts are not stolen, have proper equipment and are in safe operating condition (see Wisconsin Administrative Code Trans 149).

by from Green Bay, WI |

I called and asked about a Toyota Camry with very low miles but seven years old. The dealer told me it was a great car and when I asked why it had so few miles he said "an older lady drove it to church and back...it had one owner." I drove almost two hours to see this vehicle and when I came there I then found out all the vehicles were in an accident but was still trying to be open minded. The Camry looked great and I asked about the accident. He told me all that was replaced was the bumper. He went on to show me the 'original' stickers under the hood and on the front panel, etc. Something told me to dig deeper, especially when he would not give me the car fax when I asked for it. After almost $55.00 for the car fax, it showed the vehicle had TWO OWNERS and EACH OWNER TOTALED IT!!! My insurance company would not cover a totaled vehicle nor could I get a loan on it even if I wanted to. So I spent almost four hours on the road, there and back, to find out the car was not as he said it was. I would never go back there to look for a car. There were too many things the dealer failed to mention, and they were big things too!.

Lied to me and I fell for it

by from Madison WI |

Not ten minutes ago I spoke to Nick from United about a 2010 Honda Fit. From reading the reviews here I realized that they sold cars that had been in accidents but that doesn't mean that they are not good cars. I explained to him that I would be driving almost 2 hours and didn't want to waste my time or his. I asked him specifically if this car had been in an accident and how severe it was. I also asked if it had a regular title. He told me that it had been in a minor accident and that the airbags had NOT deployed and that the car had NOT been totaled. He said that if I paid for a history report he would deduct that amount from the price if I bought the car. So like an idiot I took him at his word and paid for the CARFAX. When I received the report it said that the car had been in a major accident with "severe" damage on 03/20/13. The air bags HAD deployed the car had been reported as a total loss and it has a "rebuilt" title. First my bank with not write a loan for a rebuilt title, also this will void any of the remaining powertrain warranty from Honda, third any time someone rebuilds a salvage car they are doing it with rebuilt used parts. There is no way that Nick did not know this when we spoke. He simply FLAT OUT LIED TO ME hoping that I would just take him at his word and not check his story. Now I'm out the cost of the CARFAX report (which all reputable dealers will provide for free). but at least I didn't drive 4 hours round trip for nothing. I'm sure this guy comes across as very charming and makes his living preying on people who don't know enough to check the situation, or simply make the mistake of believing him. I would avoid this place like the plague.

This dealer is wonderfull.

by from Racine, wi. |

First off, I am female so I'm not comfortable going into a car dealer. From the moment I walked in Nick greeted me and was very professional and respectful. I told him what I was looking for and what I could afford. He did not pressure me at all. There was never a time when I felt he was trying to sell me something more. All of my questions were answered. He showed me the cars that fit my criteria and budget and then let me test drive them to compare. The price negotiation was simple and straight forward. He didn't have to walk away to "talk" to the manager. I got the car I wanted at a price that was within my budget. The whole experience was a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm happy I went there.

Highly recommended!

by from Libertyville Il |

Excellent communication and process. Nick was very accommodating and caring. Truly wanted to ensure I had a great buying experience. It worked.

Great Car...Great Price

by from Fond du Lac, WI |

Very pleasant buying experience. They went the extra mile to accommodate us and we could not be happier with our Vibe. Thanks guys!!