United Motors LLC

United Motors LLC

4230 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Saint Francis, WI 53235

Used 888-430-9036

Lied to me and I fell for it

by from Madison WI |

Not ten minutes ago I spoke to Nick from United about a 2010 Honda Fit. From reading the reviews here I realized that they sold cars that had been in accidents but that doesn't mean that they are not good cars. I explained to him that I would be driving almost 2 hours and didn't want to waste my time or his. I asked him specifically if this car had been in an accident and how severe it was. I also asked if it had a regular title. He told me that it had been in a minor accident and that the airbags had NOT deployed and that the car had NOT been totaled. He said that if I paid for a history report he would deduct that amount from the price if I bought the car. So like an idiot I took him at his word and paid for the CARFAX. When I received the report it said that the car had been in a major accident with "severe" damage on 03/20/13. The air bags HAD deployed the car had been reported as a total loss and it has a "rebuilt" title. First my bank with not write a loan for a rebuilt title, also this will void any of the remaining powertrain warranty from Honda, third any time someone rebuilds a salvage car they are doing it with rebuilt used parts. There is no way that Nick did not know this when we spoke. He simply FLAT OUT LIED TO ME hoping that I would just take him at his word and not check his story. Now I'm out the cost of the CARFAX report (which all reputable dealers will provide for free). but at least I didn't drive 4 hours round trip for nothing. I'm sure this guy comes across as very charming and makes his living preying on people who don't know enough to check the situation, or simply make the mistake of believing him. I would avoid this place like the plague.

This dealer is wonderfull.

by from Racine, wi. |

First off, I am female so I'm not comfortable going into a car dealer. From the moment I walked in Nick greeted me and was very professional and respectful. I told him what I was looking for and what I could afford. He did not pressure me at all. There was never a time when I felt he was trying to sell me something more. All of my questions were answered. He showed me the cars that fit my criteria and budget and then let me test drive them to compare. The price negotiation was simple and straight forward. He didn't have to walk away to "talk" to the manager. I got the car I wanted at a price that was within my budget. The whole experience was a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm happy I went there.

Highly recommended!

by from Libertyville Il |

Excellent communication and process. Nick was very accommodating and caring. Truly wanted to ensure I had a great buying experience. It worked.

Great Car...Great Price

by from Fond du Lac, WI |

Very pleasant buying experience. They went the extra mile to accommodate us and we could not be happier with our Vibe. Thanks guys!!

2007 scion tc

by from Winsconsin |

I am a very satisfied customer and paper work done on time and quickly !! Thank you united motors

Too good to be true

by from Madison, WI |

What originally drew me to this dealer was the low milage vehicles at a low price - lower than what I was finding at any other dealer between Madison and Milwaukee. I was a bit hesitant because these cars seemed too good to be true...as I was to find out later. This past weekend (Saturday) I brought along a couple friends with me who knew cars better than I did to take a look at a 2008 Corolla and a 2008 Focus. My friend looked over both cars to make sure all the interior buttons did what they were supposed to and checked under the hood to make sure everything was in working order. My friend made several comments about his findings that seemed to be new information the dealer wasn't aware of. It sounded like my friend knew more about the cars than the dealer did - red flag #1. After test driving both cars, the Focus won out. On the dealer's website it stated that cruise control was a feature of the car, so I asked about where the cruise control buttons were because they were not located on the steering wheel. He responded, "This car doesn't have cruise control, but I can install one for $300." Then why is it listed WITH cruise control on your website? - red flag #2. Decided to procede with the vehicle anyway. In the office I asked to see the Carfax. "We don't do those here. That's something you have to do yourself."...which will cost about $40 to run - red flag #3. Since I couldn't see the Carfax I asked what he knew about the car, specifically about accidents. Apparently the bumper had to be replaced because it was in an accdent. He wouldn't go into detail about it, just that it was in an accident - red flag #4. I was supposed to pick up the car yesterday (Monday) pending the approval of the loan application which was he said would be faxed over on Monday and I would be receiving a phone call from the credit union regarding my approval later on Monday. Never got a phone call. Today I finally called the credit union asked about my application; they never received one under my name - red flag #5. Needless to say, I did not purchace a car. People are always saying listen to your gut feelings, they usually aren't wrong. People also say if it's too good to be true, it usually is.

I LOVE my 2012 Toyota Camry SE, THANK YOU!!!!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

First, this is the second car I?ve purchased from United Motors and I feel compelled to write this review because there is a reason I went back a second time!! First, in both cases I've been very pleased with the service I received. The sales guy was not pushy and did not try to oversell me. I told him that I wanted a fuel efficient, safe car in this price range and he showed me my options. He was also very honest with me. I do my research when making expensive purchases, especially when it comes to purchasing a car. I felt like any question I asked, I was getting an honest answer, (because of my preemptive research). The prices of the cars at this dealership are obviously competitive. The lot itself isn?t like visiting a shiny Toyota dealership, which in my opinion is GREAT because the overhead is low, which means lower priced vehicles for us! I feel like consumers get robbed far too often when buying used cars, but not here! You buy what you paid for and if anyone is ever unhappy about a car purchased, regardless of the dealer it?s because you didn?t do your research! Anyway, the car I just drove off with is a 2012 Camry SE. It?s beautiful, clean and the ride is awesome. This dealership has a WIDE variety of used cars from old to new, from expensive to inexpensive. There was another couple buying a car before me and I appreciated that the sales guy was giving the same quality service to everyone, not just customer with the biggest pockets!! When you go to the lot, you won?t have to try and dodge sales guys, and hide behind lamp posts hoping someone doesn?t come and bother you. If you need help, they are there to answer questions, if you want to buy a car, they will draw up the paperwork. This is an unbiased review, I have no affiliation with this dealership but feel it?s important to give praises to any business that offers great prices and good service. THANK YOU SO MUCH for my, (priced right), Toyota Camry. I?m going to go drive around town now! Beep Beep!

Excellent Car Dealer

by from Saint Francis, WI |

Needed to purchase a truck when I wasn't expecting to. Found exactly what I was looking for on their website (02 Toyota Rav4), requested information and even though it was after regular business hours, I received the information I was looking for. Went to the dealership right away the next morning and drove away in the car that I wanted at the price I was quoted. Great service!

Shady Shady

by from Milw, WI |

This guy will lie to your face. The prices are great, but there is a reason. He sells cars that have been in major accidents, but won't tell you that, and won't pay for a carfax report (like every other dealership anywhere). I got my truck and shortly after it started leaking from the roof, I took it to a local dealership for repair. After they opened the roof they came out and told me that this truck had been in a rollover. There lots of other little things wrong that I didn't notice when I bought it, but should have (it was dark,raining, and I was in a hurry). The hood paint is terrible, it's like they forgot it when they were repainting everything else after the accident. And now that I've had it for a year, paint is peeling off everywhere, very poor paint job just to get it sold. Most of the wiring was screwed up, trailer lights, brake lights, dash lights. I'm about 4 grand into this thing just to get it running right and make it street legal. Beware.

Honda Accord

by from Milwaukee |

After being treated very poorly by a different Toyota dealership, I turned to United Motors for a quote. Not only did the internet sales team respond within a few hours, but they shot me the best price I had ever seen on my Honda. Thinking for sure it was a ploy, I called and talked to Nick. He assured me the price was legit, no games, no ploy, no additional costs added at time of sale. I trusted him, and turns out he was telling me the 100% truth.I did check a carfax car was in a accident but it was fixed to the finest. I bought my car last night! Absolutely the best staff I've ever worked with, very friendly and professional. Best deal in the state! Nick and Tony in internet sales will treat you well!