United Motors LLC

4230 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Saint Francis, WI 53235

Used 888-430-9036

Great service

by from IL |

I recently went to go buy a car and there service was great. They gave me a great price !

Used car shop

by from Hartford,wi |

I just bought a used car from United Motors my experience with them was impeccable. I would highly recommend anyone to buy a vehicle from and they will make sure your experience there is one of a kind!

Buying my jeep liberty from United

by from Cudahy, WI |

I was looking for a car for at least 3 months, when I found United. I was also shopping for a dealer that I could trust! I wanted a smaller SUV that I could afford. Nick told me he had a fully loaded 2003 coming in. It got quite delayed and when it arrived and I took it to my mechanic he diagnosed it as having a serious problem. I went back & told the guys I wasn't buying it and was very disappointed. Nick offered to take me to the auto auction & help me select a car or fix the jeep to my mechanics satisfaction. I chose the latter and am so happy I did because my mechanic was not exactly right & gave me his blessing when I had him recheck it. I had been searching for 3 months & met so many dealers that couldn't care less whether I bought a car or was satisfied. I than became concerned that if I bought from one of those people I would be making an expensive purchase with someone that I had no business relationship at all. The followup is just as important as the purchase. These guys have become my friends and I would highly recommend them to closest friends & family! ps I bought my Liberty for $3000 less than bluebook!

CHECK THE CARFAX BEFORE YOU GO BUY

by from port washington , wi |

No offense to these guys, but I was just about to go down there and test drive a nice looking 2004 subaru outback. Decided to check the carfax and it has a total loss in it's history, meaning it was in an accident where it was totalled and then rebuilt. It would be a nightmare to insure and probably have all kinds of annoying issues. Never ever ever go buy a car without checking the carfax on your own first. Best $33 you'll ever spend.

Do Your Homework

by from Milwaukee |

Nick runs a good business here, but make sure you do not walk in blind. Pull your own carfax, have your own mechanic inspect it and Nick will give you a fair price.

ron from racine

by from Racine WI |

My experience at united motors has been very pleasant. I have just purchased my second vehicle from united motors. My first car i purchased was a chevy for my wife and just recently purchased a saturn for my self. The two cars have been very reliable and nice to drive. The service at united motors was excellent, Nick the owner has helped me very respectfully through my entire purchases. I would highly recommend united motors to anyone looking to buy a used car:)

Awesome Customer Service!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

So happy with my Jeep Liberty!! Nick was so honest and sincere right from the start and made me feel like family. He even offered to drop my new vehicle at my job so I wouldn't have to make the trip down to him! Now that is customer service! My situation was rather urgent but he took his time with me, no pressure, and helped me get into a great car that best suited me...even in the time crunch that I had at the time. My Jeep runs great and it is everything Nick said it would be! I'm reccomending Nick and United Motors LLC to everybody I know! (I keep extra cards on hand everywhere I go!) :-)

Fire Fighter Lou Milwaukee

by from Milwaukee |

My experience at United Motors was more than pleasent. It was very easy to go in, get a test drive and negotiate a solid price. The vehicle was in great shape and handled like new. There was no haggling needed on price and i drove off the lot with my new/used car. The owner Nick was a real professional. He answered all my questions and concerns with the car. He even offered competitive financing. I'm am satisfcied

2008 Ford Focus

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Great service, the staff helped tremendously throughout the entire purchasing process! If anyone is looking for a car, i would easily recommend them to United Motors.

used car

by from St. Francis , Wisconsin |

I pick up a nice jeep from nick, He is a very nice guy to buy from. Thanks Nick