United Motors LLC

4230 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Saint Francis, WI 53235

Used 888-430-9036

ron from racine

by from Racine WI |

My experience at united motors has been very pleasant. I have just purchased my second vehicle from united motors. My first car i purchased was a chevy for my wife and just recently purchased a saturn for my self. The two cars have been very reliable and nice to drive. The service at united motors was excellent, Nick the owner has helped me very respectfully through my entire purchases. I would highly recommend united motors to anyone looking to buy a used car:)

Awesome Customer Service!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

So happy with my Jeep Liberty!! Nick was so honest and sincere right from the start and made me feel like family. He even offered to drop my new vehicle at my job so I wouldn't have to make the trip down to him! Now that is customer service! My situation was rather urgent but he took his time with me, no pressure, and helped me get into a great car that best suited me...even in the time crunch that I had at the time. My Jeep runs great and it is everything Nick said it would be! I'm reccomending Nick and United Motors LLC to everybody I know! (I keep extra cards on hand everywhere I go!) :-)

Fire Fighter Lou Milwaukee

by from Milwaukee |

My experience at United Motors was more than pleasent. It was very easy to go in, get a test drive and negotiate a solid price. The vehicle was in great shape and handled like new. There was no haggling needed on price and i drove off the lot with my new/used car. The owner Nick was a real professional. He answered all my questions and concerns with the car. He even offered competitive financing. I'm am satisfcied

2008 Ford Focus

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Great service, the staff helped tremendously throughout the entire purchasing process! If anyone is looking for a car, i would easily recommend them to United Motors.

used car

by from St. Francis , Wisconsin |

I pick up a nice jeep from nick, He is a very nice guy to buy from. Thanks Nick

outstanding customer service

by from Cudahy, WI |

I purchased a used Honda civic from United Motors, the car was awesome and the customer service was excellent.

united

by from chicago,il |

very patient dealers. no pressure, although very firm on price.

2004 Kia Optima

by from South Milwaukee wi |

Very good honest dealer.Repaired everything they said they would AFTER THE SALE. Very friendly environment, large selection, not over priced.

Honda Accord

by from Hartford, Wi |

Just recently I bought a car at United Motors. The service was great. I was able to get a great deal on my Honda Accord. Before I made the purchase the dealer told me about the car which happed to had a previous accident. Dealer provided me with photos of the car before my purchase and that hepled me make my decision about the car. I would highly recommend anyone about United Motors.

First Time Buyer

by from Waukesha |

Staff was very friendly and easy to work with. Made the purchase of my first car very easy and stress free.