John Elway Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM

Used 888-634-1450
Service 866-989-8074

Review

by from windsor colorado |

I went with my fiance and got a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 at the dealer ship in Greeley , I loved the service that Jason had given us. He spent all his time with us, he showed us a lot of different trucks. Jason was able to find me a truck that I wanted in the price range that I wanted.. He was AWESOME>> I would buy another truck there again, and I would send family and friends there to get what they want.. Dodge is the best..

John Elway Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM responded to this review

April 29, 2014

Misty, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and enjoy hearing that you had a great experience! Jason is a great member of the team and will be happy to hear your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Todd Maul Managing Partner

What a headache?

by from Greeley, Colorado |

Very,very, poor service dept. have had two terrible service writers,Jesse and jack. Took my 05 jeep liberty in for noise checks. They kept it a week said my front and rear difs. need fluid change, an new tires would solve the noise issue in the front. Got the fluid changed,told them to change the transmission fluid and the transfer case fluid. Paid nearly $500 for the fluid changes. Bought new tires.Three weeks later the water pump went out and was making the noise I had complained about when I first took it in. When I go back Jesse the first service writer was gone. So I go to Jack a service writer who tells me it will take three days to get to my car repaired, it actually took 6 days.I get another rental, which they they tell me I may have to pay for myself since I used up five of my "free" days the firs time I had it in. In less than three months John Elway has had my car in for repairs twice and now after much haggling and gut turning John Elway's is about to get it again because the power steering unit has gone out. Next stop better business bureau of North Colorado.

John Elway Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM responded to this review

January 28, 2014

Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience. And thank you for speaking to Jonathan Lampros to resolve these issues. Please do not hesitate to call if your issues are not resolved.

used car search

by from Loveland, CO |

They were very helpful with my search. They contacted me several times to get specific details about my required features.

poor service!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Canon City CO |

department took 3 days to call me back , would not email me pics of the 4 runner i wanted, then said they sold it, after i told them i was very interested.very lazy .dont waste your time.