Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

824 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

New 888-883-5029 New 888-883-5029
Used 888-882-6952 Used 888-882-6952
Service 888-883-5423 Service 888-883-5423

Delivering Happiness is our Simple Promise.

Friendly, excellent service.

by from Old Orchard Beach, ME |

The entire experience from beginning to end was awesome. They were able to bring the car I was looking at purchasing to my work so I could test drive it on my lunch break. The salesman, Drew, was super friendly and knowledgeable; answered all of my questions I had about the vehicle. When I stopped in that evening to finish discussing the paperwork, the excellent customer service did not stop. Dealing with Jared when it came to the financing options and looking out for what is was best for me and my family was seemless and easy. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommened Southern Maine Motors to anyone looking for new OR used. Can't lose either way.

Above and beyond!

by from Saco, ME |

A few months ago my wife ran out of gas while passing by the dealership and when she stopped inside to ask to make a phone call, a young man named Tim overheard her predicament. He immediately dropped what he was doing and went out back somewhere, and moments later wheeled around a canister of gas. He put in enough to get her on her way, and in the process turned her bad situation a very good one. We didn't buy our car at Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep, and we've never done business there before, but when it comes time to make our next purchase, we know where we'll be going. Thanks!

Above and beyond!

by from Saco, ME |

Service / Rapair Department

by from Southern Maine |

Superior Customer Service. Vehicle was repaired a day ahead of scheduled. Rick was always professional, polite and took time to answer my questions in a clear and concise manner.

Good to work with

by from Harrison Maine |

After posting very specific criteria on their "Contact Form" I was emailed by Jared with a vehicle that was what we were looking for .Although just slightly outside the total cost part of the criteria ,we were able to quickly come to an agreeable price. Showed up the following day to check out the vehicle and was met by both Jared and the salesman Eric "Mack" Irizarry who would be assisting us. Absolutely no pressure ,even though it was a Friday of a holiday weekend they worked with us and our credit union to get us in the vehicle before the long weekend. There was 2 very minor issues with the vehicle that Mack pointed out to us ...I didnt even notice one of them untill he showed us.Which tells me that unlike alot of other car dealers, he took the time to get familiar with this specific vehicle before he tried to sell it.Both items fixed as promised and the Service dept. rep (I cant remember her name ) was great ...in and out in about 30-45 mins . I recommend this dealership for the non pushy atmosphere .If you go in ask for Mack...down to earth and really was on top of things.. Cons......hard to get return correspondence after the sale from Jared and the girl who takes care of the vehicles documentation ,also the receptionist could be a little more friendly she seemed to be a little bitter.Those are the reasons behind 4 stars

Friendly, Honest and Easy to work with.

by from Old Orchard Beach, ME |

New Wrangler Service, windshield noise

by from Biddeford, ME |

First, Kristen was great as were the drivers of the shuttle - excellent service there. I was asked to fill out many surveys after I purchased the jeep and I mentioned wind noise in all of them. I never received a response and now I need to take the jeep back again to get it resealed. Makes me question the value of all of the surveys in the first place. If the windshield noise had been fixed last week, everything would have been 5 stars and the service people, including the shuttle drivers, were top notch.

Great Experience

by from Wilton, ME |

Great service considering it was a busy day. The sales staff was willing to negotiate and the finance department offered a extended vehicle warranty that met my needs; very flexible. The Sales Consultant . Tom Joyce was very friendly and very knowledgeable about his products. This was our 2nd vehicle we purchased from Southern Maine Motors and could not be happier with the service we have received. Thank You,

purchase of my Toyota FJ cruiser

by from Old Orchard Beach, Maine |

Thank you to Justin for making my experience at Southern Maine Motors easy and wonderful. It was an amazing surprise for my wife and he made it happen. Very thankful for all you did Justin! Would recommend his friendly and knowledgeable service to anyone.

Great place to do business

by from Biddeford ME |

Went in looking for a vehicle after the transmission in my car died. Was not planning on buying, but did see a couple of cars that I liked. Test drove and fell in love with a used Caliber. Salesman let me drive it home (in the SNOW) to show my husband. There was NEVER any pressure. None. I felt a bit rushed with the paperwork, but that is my only complaint. Have brought it in for service a couple of times. Loaner always available at $3/day. Work always done, everything explained to me, and very prompt and courteous. They even did warranty work without grumbling. I had a hard time with my Ford with warranty work. They would tell me I didn't need to have it done. I have been very impressed so far with these folks and would highly recommend. No pressure ever.