Southern Maine Motors

824 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Great service, very friendly and accomodating

by from Gorham ME |

My experience for regular maintenance has always been stellar.... Start to finish best dealer experience i have had particularly since the updates at the dealership....the service has changed for the better. Well done!!

Outstanding sales and service staff.

by from Saco, Maine |

Having bought vehicles for almost 60 years, I know every sales and service trick in the book. This is the first dealership I have dealt with that is so straightforwardly honest and knowledgeable. No tricks, just a wonderful buying experience, and the service department is super as well. In the future I won't waste my time shopping around.

excellent

by from Biddeford, Maine |

Great service, been coming there for years and always good service despite the changing of staff 2 or 3 times.

Jeeps are the greatest!!

by from Saco, Maine |

Hello, I purchased a new Jeep Wrangler from this dealer back in 2011. A 2012 model year. The buying experience was easy, the staff was excellent to work with. Since then I have had all my service done at this dealership. I also have another Jeep and A Chrysler automobile that I now take to Southern Maine Motors for service because of the great way they take care of my vehicles and their prompt, friendly service. I rate them as a 10+ auto dealer to do business with. George

Jeeps are the greatest!!

Great Service

by from Ashland, NH |

The service was great! Very friendly. The only thing is that because we found the car online and then went to see it, some of the things weren't what was specified online. Such as, the mileage of the car.

Best Service ever!

by from Arundel, Me |

The service here is prompt with great attention to detail. The service dept. listens to your concerns and treats the customer with respect .They will not add things you don't need and never try to up-sell . Everyone at this dealership operate with the utmost integrity.

Even older cars get care!

by from Buxton, ME |

I just bought a '97 Grand Cherokee and called Southern Maine Motors about the supposed recall on Jeeps of that era that was in the news this summer. After getting the correct information about that recall, I was informed about a recall that WAS available for that vehicle, and was told I would be called when the parts came in, which they did. We set a convenient time for me, and the job was done quickly. They even had an owner's manual still in supply when I asked if one was available(it was used, but not a problem!). All in all, a good experience. Based on the VIN, they also told me the other recalls had been done on my car, which I appreciated.

Great Service

by from Buxton, ME |

Great experience, They went above and beyond. Very happy

a great place to buy a car

by from so.portland me |

the service was as good as I have always received they always make me feel that I am important and that my business is wanted