Southern Maine Motors

824 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Exactly what I was looking for!

by from Westbrook, Me |

After going to several other dealers, Southern Main Motors was the ONLY dealer that gave me what my trade in vehicle was worth. They had the EXACT vehicle I was looking for and made the buying process very easy. They didn't put on the typical "salesperson" attitude that most dealers do. They treated me with respect, were honest, and worked hard to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Great, Friendly Service

by from Saco, MAine |

Joshua Goulette was really great to work with! Everyone was also friendly and greetings were welcomed. The only thing, its not a negative, but i wish my new car was delivered cleaner. Vacummed, windows washed inside and dusted. But overall, very happy! Thank you!

2013 Jeep wrangler 4 door

by from Sanford, ME |

We purchased a new jeep from Josh Goullette he was a great sales man, very professional, we were very pleased with J.C. Williams as he was very professional and really met our goal price to make the sale go smooth. we are very pleased with our experience at southern Maine motor! Our purchase was late last Monday and all the car wash guys had gone home for the night so, they gave me a voucher to come back and while it was back they installed my soft top!!!

Great Experience!

by from Gardiner me |

My first purchase from Southern Maine Motors, and I was exceptionally happy with the experience. I did not feel pressured about purchasing the vehicle which has happened in the past. Salesperson made me feel comfortable during the process. Paperwork was done in a timely fashion and I felt that I got a good deal!! I also got to experience the service department right away due to a warrenty issue. I have to say that the service department was pleasant and took care of problem promptly. I would certainly purchase and recommend Southern Maine Motors to others.

great car buying experience

by from naples,maine |

This was the second vehicle we purchased at Southern Maine Motors.Chris is an excellent sales man to work with.We have never felt as comfortable buying vehicles as we have at Southern Maine Motors.They will work hard to make sure you get the deal you want.

Southern Maine Motors responded to this review

December 26, 2012

Thanks for the kind words Mr. Silvia...we thank you for your business!

They Listen!

by from Kennebunk, Maine |

My wife and I were shopping for a new Jeep Liberty and had a budget number plus a trade in. The team at Southern Maine Motors listened to our end goal. They not only made it happen but went above and beyond to make sure everything was done with no hassle and very timely. We have never had this easy of an experience and we have been buying vehicles for over 20 years!

Southern Maine Motors responded to this review

December 26, 2012

Thank you Stella for your business and the kind words!

Best I've ever dealt with

by from Portland, Maine |

My experinces with S. Maine Motors have all been great. I have purchased used-terrific service and treated as well as if buying new. Vehicle prep was outstanding. The sales person (Chris) was the best I've ever dealt with. The follow up maintenance visits have all been terrific including the free service the first time. The service department is very responsive and quick! I have also dealt with them buying new company vehicles. Even when things did not go so smoothly on my end they were very responsive, patient and not in the least bit pushy-very refreshing in a car dealership. I would (and have) highly recommend SMM to anyone and everyone. They have earned my loyalty.

prompt friendly service

by from Biddeford,Maine |

dealing with Elaine Gray is nothing but pleasant and has been for i believe 16 years i have never been dissapointed with the quality of service ! P.S.quality service continues even after Jolly Johns .

Nearly a year's worth of experience

by from Falmouth, ME |

I bought my 2010 Challenger from Southern Maine Motors and they made the car buying process a pleasure. They were more than fair and I recommend them to people every chance I get. My boyfriend also bought his truck there about 6 months prior and had a similar experience. We have both had nothing but positive experience with the service department, I would send anyone there. We both love our new Dodges! They have come a long way from where the dealership was about 10 years ago (I bought a car there back then also)... Job well done!

new purchase

by from maine |

Overall had a good experience. Salesmen were nice. Offered an overnight test drive, but was pretty pushy about buying that day. I didn't buy that day but did go back and purchase at a later date.