Southern Maine Motors

824 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

excellent

by from Biddeford, Maine |

Great service, been coming there for years and always good service despite the changing of staff 2 or 3 times.

Jeeps are the greatest!!

by from Saco, Maine |

Hello, I purchased a new Jeep Wrangler from this dealer back in 2011. A 2012 model year. The buying experience was easy, the staff was excellent to work with. Since then I have had all my service done at this dealership. I also have another Jeep and A Chrysler automobile that I now take to Southern Maine Motors for service because of the great way they take care of my vehicles and their prompt, friendly service. I rate them as a 10+ auto dealer to do business with. George

Jeeps are the greatest!!

by from Saco, Maine |

Great Service

by from Ashland, NH |

The service was great! Very friendly. The only thing is that because we found the car online and then went to see it, some of the things weren't what was specified online. Such as, the mileage of the car.

Best Service ever!

by from Arundel, Me |

The service here is prompt with great attention to detail. The service dept. listens to your concerns and treats the customer with respect .They will not add things you don't need and never try to up-sell . Everyone at this dealership operate with the utmost integrity.

Even older cars get care!

by from Buxton, ME |

I just bought a '97 Grand Cherokee and called Southern Maine Motors about the supposed recall on Jeeps of that era that was in the news this summer. After getting the correct information about that recall, I was informed about a recall that WAS available for that vehicle, and was told I would be called when the parts came in, which they did. We set a convenient time for me, and the job was done quickly. They even had an owner's manual still in supply when I asked if one was available(it was used, but not a problem!). All in all, a good experience. Based on the VIN, they also told me the other recalls had been done on my car, which I appreciated.

Great Service

by from Buxton, ME |

Great experience, They went above and beyond. Very happy

a great place to buy a car

by from so.portland me |

the service was as good as I have always received they always make me feel that I am important and that my business is wanted

Exactly what I was looking for!

by from Westbrook, Me |

After going to several other dealers, Southern Main Motors was the ONLY dealer that gave me what my trade in vehicle was worth. They had the EXACT vehicle I was looking for and made the buying process very easy. They didn't put on the typical "salesperson" attitude that most dealers do. They treated me with respect, were honest, and worked hard to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Great, Friendly Service

by from Saco, MAine |

Joshua Goulette was really great to work with! Everyone was also friendly and greetings were welcomed. The only thing, its not a negative, but i wish my new car was delivered cleaner. Vacummed, windows washed inside and dusted. But overall, very happy! Thank you!