Heritage Mazda Towson

Used 888-719-3230
Service 888-720-2379

Fantastic Dealership:Friendly,Helpful,Professional

by from Timonium,MD |

I just leased a Mazda 3 sedan. Mike Edwards was very helpful, knowledgable and patient. Everyone from Mike to financing with Tony were professional and courteous. It was another wonderful buying experience! This is my second Mazda and Mike sold me both! If you are looking for a dealership that will not pressure you, is courteous, and gives you a great deal, you will like Heritage Mazda Towson. I am very happy with my Mazda and the experience! When taking my Mazda 2 for oil changes, I was also impressed with the service department. Mike Umberger went the extra mile to accommodate me and I feel that my Mazda is in good hands. This dealership has won my loyalty!

July 30, 2014

Hello Stephanie, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mike and Tony! Thank you again for your review.

Best car buying experience I've had

by from Towson, MD |

Garret was awesome. He was personable, friendly, not pushy at all. Completely different from any other car buying experience. I came in asking for what I want and that's what I was given. I had my eye on a specific car for a long time and when I was ready to buy I went in. Unfortunately, the price had just went up but they happily gave me the original price, no questions asked. Garrett answered all my questions and signing my paperwork took minutes. I would definitely buy from them again.

October 23, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Garrett Evans. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Garrett lead you to your new Mazda vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. Thank you again Garrett Evans and have a great day! www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaTowson

Great Service!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My fiance and I had been considering a new car for a little while, and I knew I wanted a Mazda 3. I had been to a couple of different dealers, but Garrett from Heritage Mazda was the most thorough in following up with information on the model with all the features we wanted. There was some mix-up with the value I had been previously offered on my trade-in, but Garrett saw to it that we got some resolution to the problem. The follow-up has also been great, so I would definitely recommend Garrett to any friend or family member looking for a car!

October 21, 2014

Hi Andrew - Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda 3! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Andre and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaTowson

Excellent service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

We would like to thank Gabe Cunningham for his outstanding service and for giving us a stress free car buying experience. He was very professional, personable, and friendly, and listened to what we were looking for. He communicated with us openly and answered all of our questions. Gabe was knowledgable and had a strong background in different cars, and we felt he was honest with us and willing to help us in any way he could. We are very happy with our new Mazda CX-5 and would recommend both the dealership and Gabe to our friends. Gave was a pleasure to work with and we appreciate his help with buying our first new car!

October 9, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Gabe Cunningham lead you to your new Mazda CX-5, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. Thank you again and have a great day!

Incredible Service!

by from Stoney Beach, MD |

Tony and Gabe was incredible! Gabe was our Sale Associate and from the moment we walked in at 10 AM until when we left (3PM) he was very professional, friendly, helpful and hilarious the whole time. My family and I came in not knowing what we wanted therefore this could have been very frustrating for any Sales Representative. But Gabe was a different story. He showed us multiple models, took us on a couple of test drives, and when we finally decided on a car, he worked with his manager to give us such an incredible deal on it! He must have lost a couple of lbs just walking back and forth from his manager to us. Poor Gabe for being stuck with us for almost 6 hours but the whole time there was almost a smile on his face. We are definitely coming back to Gabe next time we need a car! Then when we went over to financing, Tony found a stupid mistake when made in our payment plan and fixed it. Kudos to him! He?s extremely good at what he does! Thank you both for making my first car buying experience so great!

October 2, 2014

Phung Huynh, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Mazda vehicle! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. Tony, Gabe and the rest of the Heritage Mazda team would love to see you! Thank you again Phung Huynh and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaTowson

Love My CX-5

by from Rosedale, MD |

Let me just say that I'm more than pleased with my purchase. My sales-person, Garrett Evans, made the experience even better. I'm looking forward to my relationship with this beautiful vehicle and hoping to not be disappointed. I have been a happy Mazda owner for the past 10 years and I'm glad to to continue as one. Thanks a bunch Garrett and Heritage Mazda of Towson. Sincerely,

September 26, 2014

Greetings E Johnson! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Love My Grand Touring CX-5

by from Rosedale, MD |

I went in hoping for a positive experience, and what I received was wonderful. I'm so very pleased and tickled with my purchase. Thanks for everything. John Garrett Evans is a lovely saleman. I like that he listened to my concerns.

October 2, 2014

Hello Timberly 'Frosty' Johnson, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with John Evans and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaTowson

Enjoying The Journey

by from Maryland |

Thank You Garrett E. for going the extra mile to put me in the Mazda 3 I really wanted! Your kindness, knowlege, and consistency are greatly appreciated.

September 23, 2014

Hello Kathy, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Garrett E. and the team! Enjoy your new Mazda, and thank you again for your review. ZOOM ZOOM! www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaTowson

Oasis in a Sea of Madness

by from Eldersburg Md |

If you are seeking to purchase a Mazda ask for Mr. Gabe Cunningham. On Tuesday, I dragged my wife to the sixth car dealership to purchase her a SUV. By luck, Mr. Gabe Cunningham came over to us with a warm smile, and welcomed us to the Heritage dealership. After he listened to the specific details of what we wanted in our SUV, he immediately walked us over to the SUV we were seeking. At other dealerships, the sales people merely showed us the inventory they wanted to sell, even though their SUVs contained items/packages we weren't interested in buying. During the entire sales process, Gabe exhibited a warm, friendly, and caring demeanor. He was actually interested in ensuring we'd be pleased with our SUV purchase. When we questioned him about possibly reconfiguring our intended SUV, his responses revealed he was fully knowledgeable about the Mazda product line and its costs. Even during the final cost negotiations, Gabe spoke to his Manager, Doug, several times to work out the best final deal possible. My wife and I agreed Gabe's professionalism and attitude was similar to the professional salesmen we encountered when purchasing higher priced cars. His inclination to assist us in finding and purchasing the SUV we wanted, and his natural ability to make us feel valued resulted in Heritage selling us a SUV, and in our willingness to recommend him to those individuals interested in purchasing the vehicles he represents.

September 17, 2014

Hi! - Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new SUV! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Mazda 2

by from Baltimore, MD |

They were so helpful!! Bo and Doug were awesome and patient with me as I picked out the right car for me. They listened and tried to pick cars that fit my price range but also included features I wanted. It was a good experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

September 16, 2014

Hello Kaitlyn, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Bo, Doug and the team! Thank you again for your review. ww.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaTowson

Great buying experience

by from Pasadena md |

Had a great buying experience. Went in interested in a Toyota 4 runner they had listed and walked out with a brand new cx9 instead. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. They even stayed open 2 hours later helping me through the process! If you want a friendly, pleasant car buying experience them go to heritage Mazda in Towson. You won't be disappointed.

September 10, 2014

RKeats, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Mazda CX-9! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again RKeats and have a great day. www.facebook.com/HeritageMazdaTowson