Heritage Mazda Towson

Used 888-719-3230
Service 888-720-2379

Fantastic Dealership:Friendly,Helpful,Professional

by from Timonium,MD |

I just leased a Mazda 3 sedan. Mike Edwards was very helpful, knowledgable and patient. Everyone from Mike to financing with Tony were professional and courteous. It was another wonderful buying experience! This is my second Mazda and Mike sold me both! If you are looking for a dealership that will not pressure you, is courteous, and gives you a great deal, you will like Heritage Mazda Towson. I am very happy with my Mazda and the experience! When taking my Mazda 2 for oil changes, I was also impressed with the service department. Mike Umberger went the extra mile to accommodate me and I feel that my Mazda is in good hands. This dealership has won my loyalty!

July 30, 2014

Hello Stephanie, Heritage Mazda Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mike and Tony! Thank you again for your review.

Outstanding Experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Sang assisted me in leasing a 2015 Mazda3 from Heritage Mazda Towson. I never dreamed the process could be so easy and enjoyable. Sang was a pleasure to work with, always performing his job with a professional demeanor and outgoing attitude. His demeanor and attitude was shared by every employee I met at the dealership. If this experience is indicative of what I will encounter during the length of my lease, I will be a Heritage Mazda Towson customer for as long as I reside in the area.

January 27, 2015

Smiling_Girl, Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Mazda Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Excellent service and staff

by from Baltimore, md |

I worked with Sang Dang when looking into the Mazda 3 and he was so helpful and friendly. I told him I had a strict budget and he did everything he could to make it work, all with a smile on his face. Sang truly made it easy to decide this was the car I wanted.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Carrie. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Sang lead you to your new Mazda 3, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Mazda Towson. Thank you again and have a great day!

Gabriel Cunningham, terrific salesperson,great job

by from Pikesville, Md |

Thought I would hate buying a new car....but not so. Gabe did a great job, helped us negotiate a fair price, and showed us all the features of the Mazda CX5. Sure, the process took a long time but that was to be expected. There were no hidden extras and no pushiness from any of the staff.

January 6, 2015

Thank you so much for you response Bruce. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Gabriel Cunningham was able to assist you and we will certainly share your feedback with him

Great experience, knowledgeable staff

by from Baltimore, MD |

Had a great experience at Heritage Mazda of Towson. We worked with Jody and Sang, both of whom were knowledgeable, friendly, and did not pressure or bully us into buying a new car. The whole experience was very painless and quick, and we were excited to drive our brand-new car off the lot just a few short hours after walking through the doors! Thanks Sang, Jody, and the Heritage Mazda of Towson team!

December 30, 2014

Thank you for stopping by Heritage Mazda Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

perfect experience.. see gabe for all your needs

by from owings mills |

Just bought a new mazda 3 from heritage mazda in towson.. this is the place to buy.. from the sales managers doug and jason who will work there absolute hardest to make sure you are where you wana be on cost with out being pushy.. and the sales associate gabe great guy he takes good care of you making sure you know everything about there product before you buy.. its like buying a car from your best friend.. easiest experience i have ever had when buying a car

December 25, 2014

Hi Jason, thanks for the encouraging words. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know we've met yours and our own high-set standards. Please stop by or call anytime you need anything. Thanks & happy driving!

Great Buying Experience

by from Abingdon, MD |

I purchased a CX5 in November 2014 and it was a great experience overall. I worked with Garrett. He was patient and understanding. Answered all the questions I had and did not pressure me into I did not want to do. I would highly recommend working with Garrett and the whole Heritage Mazda Towson team.

December 23, 2014

Hi Gayle, thanks for the encouraging words. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know we've met yours and our own high-set standards. Please stop by or call anytime you need anything. Thanks!

Fantastic Used Car Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

I just purchased a 2012 Mazda 3 sedan from Heritage. Gabe provided fantastic service all the way. Great facilities, fantastic sales staff, flawless experience.

December 3, 2014

Mercer, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you are enjoying your new 2012 Mazda 3! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. Gabe and the rest of the team would love to see you! Thank you again Mercer and have a great day. www.facebook.com/heritagemazdatowson

Sang Dang

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently had a positive experience purchasing a vehicle from Sang Dang at your Mazda location on York Road. He was helpful and professional and found a vehicle for me which met my needs and more importantly my budget. I would definitely buy another vehicle from Sang.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Ryan Baldock. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Sang Dang and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Mazda, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/heritagemazdatowson

Car buying experience at Heritage Mazda was great!

by from Essex, Md |

Thank you to my sales person Sand Dang at Heritage Mazda for all your help in my car purchase. You went above what most people would do in getting a unique request for us to get the deal done.

December 3, 2014

Good Morning, Bruce Taylor. Heritage Mazda Towson is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Sang Dang was able to assist you with your new Mazda purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Bruce Taylor for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/heritagemazdatowson

Heritage mazda Towson

by from altoona, pa |

i recently bought a used mazda 6 here and the guy I worked with was very friendly and helpful. Although they didn't make much price negotiations I do love the vehicle I got and I hope it was worth the money.

December 2, 2014

Lyssa - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Mazda Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services for your Mazda 6, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Mazda Towson. www.facebook.com/heritagemazdatowson