Zeigler Chevrolet

Service 888-405-4373

For A Great Experience

Great helpful service11

by from Chicago IL |

We bought 2 cars in 2 months from Ziegler! Very friendly atmosphere and great service! They will work with you to get the best deal around! There was a lot to choose from in stock in different colors and packages. I highly recommend this dealership!

George Reusch

by from Palatine, IL |

George Reusch in the aftermarket department is a credit to the Zeigler organization. He is friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. He is/was a pleasure to deal with.

Happy Buyers!

by from Park Ridge, IL 60068 |

We purchased a new truck from Zeigler Chevy. Jerry Spanier and Chuck Fioravanti were very professional and helpful throughout the process. They were friendly and knowledgeable. They helped us find a vehicle that met our needs. We completed the process quickly. We would highly recommend Zeigler to anyone planning to purchase a vehicle.

Fantastic Experience

by from Woodridge, IL |

Usually I detest the entire process of looking for a new car due to past unpleasant experiences. My friend suggested to take me to Zeigler Chevrolet and in particular to Samantha Temple. What a surprise! She was friendly, (not in a phony way), knowledgeable, listened to what I wanted and I left with a brand new leased Equinox. I wish I knew someone who needs a car right now so I could send them to Samantha Temple. Thanks for such a great employee!

buying a car

by from Streamwood,il |

the best car buying experience the salesman chuck fioravanti knew everthing about the car and was very easy to talk with no hassling no gimmicks just made me feel comfortable and spoke to general sales manager jerry spanier to get me the best deal. I highly recommend if you are looking to buy a car u visit this dealership for a new or used vehicle best dealership in the chicagoland hands down!

Great Experience

by from Elk Grove Village, IL |

I have purchased 3 vehicles here in the last 5 years as well as brought family members and who bought another 2 vehicles with in that same time frame. Samantha T was my sales professional on each transaction. Purchasing a car has never been one of my favorite things to do because of the time commitment required to satisfy your purchasing experience. I have been extremely impressed by the willingness of Samantha to work as my advocate as well as the personalized attention contributed by the sales manager, general staff and service departments. I don't know that I have ever felt this comfortable with a car dealership at anytime. Samantha's knowledge of her company's products as well as her work ethic have been a huge plus in each purchase we have made there. This is the first dealership I have ever actually looked forward to going to, even for service issues. That is huge! I highly recommend Samantha and Ziegler Chevrolet if you are seriously looking for a nice place to do business and appreciate the personal touch and attention you will receive from these folks.

review of my buying experience

by from Bartlett, IL |

this was by far the best car buyiny experience I have ever had. I told Jerry Spainer and Bob Lamantia exactly what i was looking to spend each month and they showed me exactly what i was looking for without trying to push me into something else and wasting my time. Jerry and Bob were extremely professinal and I would highly recommend friends, family and co-workers to buy a car from this dealership.

Great experience

by from Bolingbrook il |

My daughter and son in law took me to Zeigler Chevy to help me buy a car. They were so patient and helped me buy the car I wanted and at the price we could afford. I am going to tell all my friends to go to Zeigler Chevy to buy a new car they are a class act operation.

Great People

by from Schaumburg |

I haven't bought at Zeigler Chevy, but I had to have some work done on my car recently and went here. The staff was friendly and treated me like a customer, not just a number. When I'm ready to buy again, I'll definitely look to go to Zeigler!

Great buying experience at Zeigler!!!

by from Elgin, IL |

I recently bought a vehicle from Jerry and his team. The whole process was awesome. Not only did they stay open late awaiting my arrival, they patiently showed me vehicles in the body type and price range I wanted. I never felt pressured, or that I was inconveniencing them by keeping them so late in the evening. The whole staff was very friendly and service oriented. Now, a month later, I am SO happy with the vehicle I purchased that day, my family loves it and we look forward to many years of use out of it. I would recommend Zeigler Chevrolet to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Great service, friendly staff, great deal!

by from Hoffman Estates |

I don't normally write reviews but these guys really deserve the props. I had my guard up when going into Zeigler, not because anything that they did, but because we had just came from a few other dealerships in Schaumburg and they were all very aggressive and "in-your-face" if you know what I mean. I was relieved when I came to Zeigler because there staff was very friendly and helpful. They let us take our time looking around and didn't pressure us like the other dealers did earlier that day. We had a great interaction with the General Sales Manager, Jerry S. My wife and I had so many questions and he never made us feel rushed or talked down to us when we needed further explanation. I'm very happy with our Malibu and I'll be sure to visit them again when we need to add another family car. I would gladly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Great job guys!