Zeigler Chevrolet

Service 888-405-4373

For A Great Experience

Great helpful service11

by from Chicago IL |

We bought 2 cars in 2 months from Ziegler! Very friendly atmosphere and great service! They will work with you to get the best deal around! There was a lot to choose from in stock in different colors and packages. I highly recommend this dealership!

Great experience and hospitality from Richard Smit

by from Shamburg ill |

Thanks to Richard Smith he made my wife and I feel at home threw the long hours of processing for my new Chevy traverse

Worked hard to Give us what we wanted

by from Brookfield IL |

Hats off to Santino, Dominic and Amber. On limited funds, we wanted to help our son get a newer car and he wanted a loaded car on an anemic bank account. Amber kept us entertained and made sure we were comfortable and happy while Santino and Dominic were trying to find the perfect car. Dominic and Santino worked their hardest, came up with a beautiful 2013 Acura with leather seats and sunroof at a fantastic price. The only problem is now everyone wants a new car!

Friendly, Knowledgeable Dealership

by from Carol Stream, IL |

I visited this dealership 2 weeks ago to test drive an Equinox, I met with Sales Associate Chuck Fioravanti who was very knowledegable about the vehicle's features along with financing options. After the test drive I explained to him about my budget and that I was still shopping around. He was very understanding and kept my visit entirely pressure free. After looking at a few other vehicles I realized that the Equinox was the right fit for me. I then returned and sat down with Ashlee Reusch [ another very resourceful Zeiglar Associate ] who allowed me to take a second test drive and answered all remaining questions that I had. She kept the entire process simple and painless. The Zeigler Chevrolet Team shatters all negative stereotypes of car dealerships and pushy salesman. Don't hesistate to visit them

Excellent Experience

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

Joe assisted me when I was buying a Captiva. It was a very pleasant, and no hassle experience. I will definitely recommend anyone buying a car to go there.

Great experience

by from buffalo grove, il |

Bought a car from there. Sales person was Joe, wonderful to work with. Overall I would buy another car from them

Great service

by from Arlington Heights |

I went to Zeigler Chevrolet and left with a 2015 Equinox. I appreciate the help of Jay Conway he really does a Great Job. So if you are ever in the neighborhood please stop and ask to Speak to Jay Conway, what a Guy! Thanx Again Jay Conway!!

George Reusch

by from Palatine, IL |

George Reusch in the aftermarket department is a credit to the Zeigler organization. He is friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. He is/was a pleasure to deal with.

Happy Buyers!

by from Park Ridge, IL 60068 |

We purchased a new truck from Zeigler Chevy. Jerry Spanier and Chuck Fioravanti were very professional and helpful throughout the process. They were friendly and knowledgeable. They helped us find a vehicle that met our needs. We completed the process quickly. We would highly recommend Zeigler to anyone planning to purchase a vehicle.

Fantastic Experience

by from Woodridge, IL |

Usually I detest the entire process of looking for a new car due to past unpleasant experiences. My friend suggested to take me to Zeigler Chevrolet and in particular to Samantha Temple. What a surprise! She was friendly, (not in a phony way), knowledgeable, listened to what I wanted and I left with a brand new leased Equinox. I wish I knew someone who needs a car right now so I could send them to Samantha Temple. Thanks for such a great employee!

buying a car

by from Streamwood,il |

the best car buying experience the salesman chuck fioravanti knew everthing about the car and was very easy to talk with no hassling no gimmicks just made me feel comfortable and spoke to general sales manager jerry spanier to get me the best deal. I highly recommend if you are looking to buy a car u visit this dealership for a new or used vehicle best dealership in the chicagoland hands down!