Zeigler Chevrolet

New 888-904-0564
Used 888-865-2190
Service 888-405-4373

For A Great Experience

vip customer care rep is dishonest

by from aurora il |

saw a 2009 cadillac in the internet and e-mailed dealer for more information. mike kuhn e-mailed me back three times with info. decided to drive there to see car. called mike kuhn before I left to make sure car was still there he assured me it was. after driving there we were taken inside show room and was told car was not there and they tried selling me a different car. this dealer puts cars with low price in internet to reel customers in just try to sell them other cars. if you cannot trust them to tell you the truth why would you buy from them. am very upset

Staff needs to communicate better

by from Chicago, IL |

I was in the process of buying my first used car by myself. I found one I really liked on cars.com and sent an email. Alison from Zeigler said that I could come in (last) Monday to test drive it. However, when I show up to the dealership fifteen minutes after it opened (I really wanted that car!), Chuck informs me that it's out for the day getting routine maintenance. I was irritated because I was explicitly told I could come in "anytime Monday" to test drive it, and I live in the city so it was over an hour of my time wasted, not to mention the gas, getting out there and back. So I go home and later that evening, I call Chuck and leave a message asking if I could look at it tomorrow (Tuesday) and if he would call me and let me know if it's been sold. I explained I work the night shift so I wanted to know if it would indeed be there, before I get off of work at 730am and head out to the dealership which opens at 9am, to find out that it's not there. I didn't hear back from him all night so I called again, fifteen minutes before they close, and some woman informs me that the car indeed has been sold. Thanks for the follow-through. I find it interesting that, for a business that relies solely on servicing customers to stay in business, they did such a bad job. I will not be recommending this place to others.

Purchase of Mercedes M class 500

by from Chicago. IL |

The dealer offered for sale a used M class mercedes 500 on the internet. when I visited the garage the sales person was agile nice, crisp and ready to help. However he confessed that he has little knowledge of Mercedes Benz since they specialise on Jeeps. The colour of interior of the car was different to what was advertised,they called the car 4matic but it was not written on it.They were unable to show me the third row bench seat and the car was said to be overprized by 130 dollars. Generally speaking the experience was good.

Don't even think of buying a car from these guys

by from chicago,il |

The worst place I've ever been to.We agreed on price,I was approved by my bank,I spent a few days to get there,and then they told me they couldn't hold the car for me even for an hour.Before that,they refused to take a deposit.So, I had to start all over again

excellent dealership

by from Buffalo Grove |

I bought new 2012 chevy camaro from Zeigler chevy and the whole process was smooth & pleasant. I say if you are thinking of getting chevy cars around the area, go to Zeigler.