Sheehy Ford of Warrenton

New 877-627-8485
Used 888-905-0720
Service 888-824-7974

Sheehy It's easy!!

Great customer service from them entire staff

by from Haymarket, VA |

I want to thank you, Tony Habibi, and Sheehy Ford for excellent customer service. My wife and I are extremely impressed with Your expertise and salesmanship in helping us purchase the new Ford Taurus. We will recommend everyone we know to Mr.Habibi and Sheehy Ford.

Grandy in Gainesville

by from Gainesville, VA |

My Service at Sheehy has always been Excellent! Cyrystal Ammerman, Service Manager does a great job in managing appointments. She is very knowledgeable about Ford - what the potential mechanical issue might be and offering solutions to repair. She is customer service oriented and is very pleasant. If things are not quite as she diagnosed she will contact you and offer an alternative and the solution. While Crystal is excellent the rest of the staff with whom she works also does a great job with the customers. Overall the Sheehy Ford of Warrenton experience has been great. I have been a steady customer for a number of years. I have had to wait in the lobby (waiting area) a couple of times and would like to see Sheehy subscribe through the Dish Network with ESPN, ESPN2, Golf Channel, etc. so they could be selected by customers and viewed while waiting for my vehicle. Thank you.

April 3, 2014

Thank you Grandy for your awesome review and feedback! We are thrilled to hear you have had nothing but excellent experiences working with Crystal and our entire service staff! We will pass along your kind comments to them all. Also, thank you for your continued loyalty to Sheehy Ford Warrenton. We truly value our customers and it is nice to hear when they have had great visits. Thanks again and we hope to see soon for your next routine maintenance.

Bought a 2014 Ford Explorer!

by from Milford, DE |

Great experience. Salesman named DJ was amazing! Quickest transaction I ever had! We drove all the way from Milford, DE to Warrenton, VA because the deal was that good!

April 1, 2014

Congratulations on your 2014 Ford! We hope you are loving it. Thank you for making the effort and drive to Sheehy Ford of Warrenton. Your business and feedback are very much appreciated. We hope that you will visit us for service, but understand if you are unable to make it due to the distance. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns!

Great people and service

by from Warrenton, Va |

I highly recommend Sheehy Ford of Warrenton, VA for it personnel and service. Ms. Crystal is very knowledgeable and pleasant to talk with. Mr. Cazeault is the service technician that is behind the curtain, but is one of the back bone of the organization, he very detail and awesome! I am please with the service and the people that i have met, i would recommend them to others. "GO FOR THE BEST" Tom of Warrenton

Great Customer Service!

by from Warrenton, VA |

I highly recommend Sheehy Ford of Warrenton, I have all my maintenance on my 2006 Ford Taurus done there, including routine oil and filter changes. The staff is very knowledgeable, prompt, and friendly. It's always a great customer experience there. I can't say enough good about Crystal A. and the service department. Great place for automobile service!

Outstanding Service as always

by from Haymarket, VA |

Have been having my 2007 Expedition serviced at Rick Hunt and then Sheehy since I purchased it almost 7 years ago. The current service manager, Crystal and the the service tech, Steve are real professionals and they are what I consider to be outstanding employees. They are excellent representatives of Sheehy Ford and I would strongly encourage you to find a suitable way to reward their dedication. Joseph F. Maire

Thank you!

by from Front Royal, Virginia |

My wife and I was throughly impressed with Internet sales. With an extremely busy schedule it was an awesome experience to be able to review vehicles, make a selection and get to the bottom line to purchase the vehicle of choice. More time in the quality of life then a task that could be cumbersome with some dealerships. Thank you Ange!

February 28, 2014

We are happy to hear your car buying experience went as smooth as possible. We understand many of our customer have busy schedules and are glad you could take advantage of our internet sales department. We hope that you will come back and see us for your next routine maintenance!

My purchasee of a certified Ford Taurus

by from Warrenton, Virginia |

Your inventory of quality used cars was really impressive. After looking at several, I decided on a certified 2013 Ford Taurus Limited. There was no pressure and I was very comfortable throughout the entire buying process. Ange was very knowledgeable and had answered all my questions. I wish to thank Ange and the friendly staff at Sheehy Warrenton for making my purchase quite easy. I look forward to returning to Sheehy for my VIP service. Kudos to all.

February 25, 2014

Thank you for this excellent review! We are pleased to learn you had a 5-star experience during your visit to our dealership. We appreciate your compliments of our inventory and staff. In particular, thank you for your kind words about Ange. We hope you enjoy your purchase, and we look forward to assisting you with any of your future car needs!

Great Service From Start to Finish

by from Warrenton, VA |

It was time for Oil Change and service on my Ford Expedition. I had been thinking about it and my wife had an upcoming trip. She called the service center and got hold of Crystal and asked about bringing the vehicle in the next day. She was given a time to come in, however, it snowed during the night and my wife was afraid that she could get there in the afternoon as more snow was forecast. She called Crystal and was told that she could bring the vehicle in now and Crystal said that she would work to get it done before late afternoon. At about 10:30 we got the vehicle to Crystal and she said she would call us. About 11:45, we got a call the service was completed and Crystal had called us. We went to the service center, picked up our vehicle and were back at home and didn't have to get out in the snow. The friendliness, the helpfulness, the attention to detail, the willingness to accommodate and the quality of service were all outstanding, especially from Crystal. She treated us like it was her car, her trip, her concern and made us feel that we were valued customers that she wanted to come back again AND WE WILL.

January 27, 2014

Thank you, Allen, for choosing Sheehy Ford Warrenton for your service needs. We are thrilled to hear that our service department, especially Crystal, was able to accommodate you. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as this ultimately makes us a better dealer in the long run. We look forward to seeing you on your return visit, and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Quick service

by from Warrenton VA |

In and out quick or minor service - oil change and tire rotation. Really apreciated it!!

January 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are so pleased that we could meet all of your service needs. Look forward to seeing you next time!

EXCELLENT SERVICE. GOOD PRICE

by from Catlett, Va |

Jose Suarez was my salesman. He was excellent, did not pressure me. He took the time to answer any questions. He was very friendly and professional. Henry (sales manager) allowed me to take my Ford Escape off the lot for a couple of days to try it out. I appreciate this trusting and friendly atmosphere. Everyone at Warrenton Sheehy Ford were friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone.

January 16, 2014

Judy, thank you for your kind words about Jose and Henry. We are so glad he made you feel comfortable enough to shop with us at Sheehy Ford Warrenton and we hope you'll come back again. Thank you for your business and enjoy your purchase.