Sheehy Ford of Warrenton

New 877-627-8485
Used 888-905-0720
Service 888-824-7974

Sheehy It's easy!!

Great customer service from them entire staff

by from Haymarket, VA |

I want to thank you, Tony Habibi, and Sheehy Ford for excellent customer service. My wife and I are extremely impressed with Your expertise and salesmanship in helping us purchase the new Ford Taurus. We will recommend everyone we know to Mr.Habibi and Sheehy Ford.

Bought F-250

by from Warrenton, Va |

Sheehy Ford offered great service and mickel hall was great. thank you.........

September 11, 2014

Kenneth, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. It is great to hear you enjoyed your interactions with Mickel. Thanks for your business and enjoy your F-250!

SATISFIED CUSTOMERS!

by from BEALETON,VA |

WE PURCHASED A NEW F-150 AND ARE VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE. MICKEL HALL WAS OUR SALESPERSON.

September 4, 2014

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us here at Sheehy Ford of Warrenton. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. Please let us know if you have any questions about your new F-150! We are always happy to help.

Purchased A 2014 Edge SEL From Sheehy Ford

by from Manassas VA |

My wife and I had a great experience purchasing a 2014 Ford Edge from Sheehy Ford of Warrington. Ange Malmquist did an excellent job finding exactly what we were looking for and was extremely knowledgeable regarding available options. Shawn was extremely helpful as well. While Ange was searching for our dream car Shawn help us "kick the tires" of an Edge there at the dealership and verify that we had selected the right options. Even Steve the Finance guy was great person to work with and made the entire process of financing the car understandable and relatively painless.

September 9, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable car-buying experience with Ange, Shawn and Steve, and that you were able to find the perfect car for you. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Cant wait to pick it up!

by from rockford, il |

I just bought a car from Ange and I can't be happier with the whole experience. She made things painless and easy. Buying a car is never a fun time but she made it fun. Can't wait to pick it up this weekend!!

September 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Ange. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Frank Went the Extra Mile

by from Marshall, VA |

I was preparing for vacation and needed a new exhaust manifold on my F-150. Frank was able to squeeze me in at the last minute and he and the tech worked miracles to get me on the road only a couple of hours later than I had hoped. We were able to make it to our destination on time and the truck ran great all the way out and back! When it became obvious they could not get to all the broken bolts easily to drill them out they lifted the cab and kept the price reasonable. Thanks again Frank and whoever else worked on my truck!.

August 23, 2014

Thanks for the great review of our service department! We?re so glad that you enjoyed working with Frank and were able to get on the road in no time. It makes us proud that our service department was able to perform miracles on your F-150. Please come back to see us any time for maintenance needs.

A Satisfied Sheehy Ford Service Customer

by from Warrenton, VA |

I take both of my Ford vehicles to Sheehy Ford in Warrenton, VA for routine maintenance service and repairs. I've never been disappointed with the service. The staff is very efficient, professional, and friendly. The work, whether it's maintenance or repairs, is always done when promised and is done right the first time. Highly recommended place for Ford service.

August 18, 2014

We can't thank you enough for the wonderful review! We value our customers and never want to waste their time, so it's great to know that you've enjoyed how efficient and professional our service team is. Thank you for your business and we look forward to taking forward of any future maintenance needs you may have

Great Service Nice staff Reasonable price

by from South Riding |

We had the pleasure of dealing with Ange Malmquist at Sheehy Ford in Warrenton. Ange is professional and takes care of business. I would highly recommend buying a car from her. The experience was painless.

2015 king ranch

by from Port Republic, Md |

Michel and Ange teamed up to provide excellent customer service while purchasing our 2015 F350 King Ranch dually. No gimmicks, pushy sales or tactics. They helped us get exactly what we were looking for a t fair price while making the whole experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a vehicle purchase.

August 3, 2014

We're delighted that Michel and Ange provided you with great customer service! We are always happy to hear from satisfied customers. We hope you enjoy your new 2015 F350 King Ranch and please let us know of any future maintenance needs that may arise!

Mr.Fred Pechin

by from Warrenton, Va. |

The people were very friendly and did everything a customer would want done.

August 8, 2014

Thank you for writing us a five star review! We are so happy that you had a positive experience here. Thank you for the compliments of our staff, we will be sure to pass them along!

Great Service Pleasant experience

by from Washington, DC |

Drove from DC to Sheehy Ford Warrenton to purchase a new Ford Taurus and the experience was delightful. I'm not one who ever enjoys buying a new car the process is very stressful but not at Sheehy Ford. Chris Ricketts and Mickel Hall were both professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle and all its features. I had been to several dealers in the DC area and did not receive the respect I deserve expecially from a dealer who had received my business for 18 years. I now have become a loyal Sheehy customer based on service and how hard they worked at getting me the right deal for the new car and my trade in. They truly earned my business after all you can buy cars anywhere but dealers only have service to sell you and this dealership gave me great service and a fantastic deal.

August 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review! We always value all the feedback we receive from our customers. We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience here. Customer service is always our number one priority and we are happy that your experience reflects that. Let us know if you have any questions, we would love to help you in the future!