Sheehy Ford of Warrenton

New 877-627-8485
Used 888-905-0720
Service 888-824-7974

Sheehy It's easy!!

Great customer service from them entire staff

by from Haymarket, VA |

I want to thank you, Tony Habibi, and Sheehy Ford for excellent customer service. My wife and I are extremely impressed with Your expertise and salesmanship in helping us purchase the new Ford Taurus. We will recommend everyone we know to Mr.Habibi and Sheehy Ford.

Great Buying and Service Experience

by from Warrenton, VA |

Purchased a used Cadillac from Sheehy Ford in Warrenton and had a great buying experience with Tom Blood from sales, and Steve from finance. Very quick, no hassle (we dickered on the price, but it was quick), and probably an hour total time from saying I wanted the car to completing the sale. I had to leave the car there for it to be detailed (they just got in in on trade) and for them to fix the driver side lumbar support. This actually took a week to complete because they had to send the car to the local Cadillac dealer to fix it, but they kept me apprised of the work and apologized for the time, but saying they wanted to get it right. I went back the next week and took the car home and had it independently inspected the next day. The shop I took it to found the dealership missed several things (valve cover and oil pan leaking, power steering leaking). I called Matt the used car manager and he asked me to bring in the list of repair items from the shop. I brought the car back and Matt said they would take care of it. I worked with the service manager Morris Page, who said the repairs were very labor intensive and would need the vehicle for about a week. I thought I would be questioned about the repairs, or that they would say they would do some but not all, or I would have to pay for some/all of it - but they NEVER HASSLED me at all. They were as polite and professional as anyone I have worked with anywhere. At this point I was expecting to have to get a rental car, but then Tom Blood showed up with a set of keys for a free loaner car. The repairs did take a week, but they also replaced a few things that were not even on my list. When I read these reviews I'm always looking for a summary of the "so what's", so here you go: 1. No hassle sales and finance - it was fast. Tom and Steve were great to work with. 2. Have ANY car you buy independently inspected. Things can be missed at the best of places, and you are making a big investment, so spend another $40 or $60 to have another set of eyes look it over. 3. I can't believe they actually fixed everything from the seat to the oil/steering leaks, but they did. It was a big job and I suspect most dealers would tell you "too bad - you bought it", or more unlikely, take it back. But they fixed everything and as I said, were polite and professional about it. 4. I can't believe they provided a free loaner car for the week - but they did and I didn't even ask for it - they just did it. 5. Even though this dealership is 30 miles from my home, I will drive out there again the next time I need to shop for a car.

Great experience!

by from Jeffersonton, VA |

Our family went searching for a specific vehicle we found online. The vehicle was in better condition than we expected. The salesman, Tom Blood, was a pleasure to work with & even made sure our kids were fed. The purchasing process was straightforward and easy. They answered all our questions and concerns. The last dealership we went to kept us for over six hours but this team was respectful of our time. We will definitely return the next time we're in the market!

very pleased with everything

by from Warrenton, VA |

Bought a used car today and was very happy with the customer service provided by Kim Hensley. She treated me well and made me feel very comfortable. Thanks for making this a great car-buying experience.

Great experience

by from Stafford, Va |

Gary Stiles went above and beyond to get me into the car I wanted. I would recommend him above all others for a no hassle-no pressure buying experience. I've been looking for 6 months for the right deal, and Gary was the first to make me feel comfortable enough to deal with. Thank you, Gary.

The BEST Car Buying Experience We Have EVER Had!

by from Harrisonburg,VA |

I talked with Tom Blood one evening. I wanted to make sure that the vehicle in which we were interested was still available. We had 100 miles one way to get to Sheehy Ford from where we lived. Tom offered to hold the vehicle for us until we got there the next day around noon. True to his word, the vehicle was there waiting for us. He was VERY open and honest about the vehicle and was helpful in every way. He allowed us to take the vehicle out by ourselves and told us to make sure and drive it around and see how it does in local traffic situations as well. Tom, and the dealership went the extra mile to make sure the deal was a good deal but used absolutely NO pressure sales tactics at all. This was VERY refreshing for car salesmen! We couldn't have asked for better service. My only regret is that we don't live closer so we would be able to have Sheehy Ford take care of any and all repairs and servicing that would be needed in the future. We really believe they would treat us right and honestly. We plan to purchase another vehicle and when we do, we will definitely be going to Sheehy Ford in Warrenton! John and April

Sheehy Ford of Warrenton responded to this review

March 13, 2015

John and April- It is wonderful to know that Tom was able to make your car buying experience a pleasant one! He always tries to go above and beyond for his customers and it is clear he did with you both as well! We look forward to working with you both again the next time you are in the market! Once again thank you! Sam Wali General Manager samwali@sheehy.com (540) 347-1234

BEST car buying experience ever!

by from Fairfax, VA |

I had been looking for a vehicle for over 3 weeks, calling dealerships, visiting different dealers, taking test drives, etc. Over the phone, it was extremely difficult to get an out the door price-- and even when I did, the terms would change upon arrival. Then I called ANGE MALMQUIST and SHEEHY in Warrenton. Working with her was an absolute dream. I have never been so stress free buying a vehicle. On top of that, it was hands down the best price in the area. Thanks Ange and thanks SHEEHY of Warrenton.

Great experience

by from Warrenton, Virginia |

The sales person Tom was very professional and helpful in finding the perfect van for me. Will buy from again.

Excellent Service

by from Warrenton, Virginia |

Gary had great communication and offered us fast service and a great price.

great service and excellent sales staff!

by from warrington, va |

Kim was extremely helpful throughout the buying process smooth and painless. She helped get me a great deal and had a friendly stride the entire time. I highly recommend the dealer especially if you can work with Kim.

wasted my time

by from Warrenton, va |

I purchased a ford explorer from this dealer it was at there lot in Springfield and the sales man named Ronnie told me on Friday that they would move the vehicle to their lot in warrenton the next day so I could get it checked out by my mechanic I had even put a deposit down on the vehicle to ensure that they would reserve it and move it that day, once Monday rolls around the car is still sitting at the lot in Springfield if you decide to go to this dealer I would suggest to not to speak to Ronnie

Sheehy Ford of Warrenton responded to this review

December 30, 2014

I am quite disappointed to hear about the poor experience you had with our dealership. I want our customers to feel as if they can rely on us always, and am sorry to hear this was not the case in your situation. If you could, please contact me at 540-347-1234 so I may learn more details of your situation. Again, I apologize and hope to hear from you soon so I can make this right. Sam Wali Gereral Manager