Sheehy Ford of Warrenton

New 877-627-8485
Used 888-905-0720
Service 888-824-7974

Sheehy It's easy!!

Great customer service from them entire staff

by from Haymarket, VA |

I want to thank you, Tony Habibi, and Sheehy Ford for excellent customer service. My wife and I are extremely impressed with Your expertise and salesmanship in helping us purchase the new Ford Taurus. We will recommend everyone we know to Mr.Habibi and Sheehy Ford.

wasted my time

by from Warrenton, va |

I purchased a ford explorer from this dealer it was at there lot in Springfield and the sales man named Ronnie told me on Friday that they would move the vehicle to their lot in warrenton the next day so I could get it checked out by my mechanic I had even put a deposit down on the vehicle to ensure that they would reserve it and move it that day, once Monday rolls around the car is still sitting at the lot in Springfield if you decide to go to this dealer I would suggest to not to speak to Ronnie

December 30, 2014

I am quite disappointed to hear about the poor experience you had with our dealership. I want our customers to feel as if they can rely on us always, and am sorry to hear this was not the case in your situation. If you could, please contact me at 540-347-1234 so I may learn more details of your situation. Again, I apologize and hope to hear from you soon so I can make this right. Sam Wali Gereral Manager

Bad experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

My family and I drove more than 5 hours to them and they assure us that the car is available and no one look at the car, however, when I reached them on-time the car was sold without even calling us to check where we were and if we are on the way,,,

December 6, 2014

Hello Dale, First, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your review. Any feedback, positive or negative, is appreciated because it helps us improve. Second, I want to apologize that you experienced this inconvenience. We understand our customers' time is valuable and we want to treat them that way, so I regret to hear about your experience. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally in the hopes of remedying this situation. At your convenience, please contact me at 540-347-1234 so we can discuss your situation. Again, thank you for your feedback. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Sam Wali 540-347-1234 General Manager

TRUCK LOVER!!

by from GAINESVILLE, VA |

LOVE THE FORD TRUCK. WILL BE BUYING SOON. OUR SALESPERSON WAS GARY STILES AND WE WILL BE PURCHASING SOON FROM HIM.

November 4, 2014

Thank you for the five-star review! I am glad to hear that Gary was able to fit you out with a truck that you love. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon!

Looking for commuter car

by from Manassas, Va |

Came in and talked to Gary Stiles. He was very professional and very knowlegable. We recommend him.

November 4, 2014

Niki, thank you for honoring us with a five-star rating! I am glad that Gary was able to make your customer experience more comfortable for you. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

Great place!

by from Gainesville, VA |

Gary Stiles helped me find an amazing car! I got the 2014 Ford Fusion (which I never thought I could afford) and he made it work for me. Highly recommend! :)

November 4, 2014

Thank you for the five-star review! I am happy to hear your kind words about Gary and I will be sure to pass it along to him. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Ford Fusion!

Friendly Sales Staff & Service Department

by from Bealeton, VA |

I had a very bad car accident & needed to replace my vehicle quickly. DJ Davis searched all over to find a vehicle that suited my needs. There was no pressure, he was very knowledgeable & new exactly what to find within my price range with the options that I wanted. I am so happy with my car buying experience & with my salesman DJ Davis. He went above & beyond & had everything ready when he said he would. It is nice to know that someone in the Sales field honors the things that they promise. Thank you Sheehy Ford & DJ Davis for making this an easy process!!

November 5, 2014

Brandi, thank you for writing such a great review! I am glad to hear that DJ was able to get you exactly the vehicle you wanted and make the buying process easy for you: we are very lucky to have him. We are looking forward to the next time.

Bought F-250

by from Warrenton, Va |

Sheehy Ford offered great service and mickel hall was great. thank you.........

September 11, 2014

Kenneth, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. It is great to hear you enjoyed your interactions with Mickel. Thanks for your business and enjoy your F-250!

SATISFIED CUSTOMERS!

by from BEALETON,VA |

WE PURCHASED A NEW F-150 AND ARE VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE. MICKEL HALL WAS OUR SALESPERSON.

September 4, 2014

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us here at Sheehy Ford of Warrenton. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. Please let us know if you have any questions about your new F-150! We are always happy to help.

Purchased A 2014 Edge SEL From Sheehy Ford

by from Manassas VA |

My wife and I had a great experience purchasing a 2014 Ford Edge from Sheehy Ford of Warrington. Ange Malmquist did an excellent job finding exactly what we were looking for and was extremely knowledgeable regarding available options. Shawn was extremely helpful as well. While Ange was searching for our dream car Shawn help us "kick the tires" of an Edge there at the dealership and verify that we had selected the right options. Even Steve the Finance guy was great person to work with and made the entire process of financing the car understandable and relatively painless.

September 9, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable car-buying experience with Ange, Shawn and Steve, and that you were able to find the perfect car for you. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Cant wait to pick it up!

by from rockford, il |

I just bought a car from Ange and I can't be happier with the whole experience. She made things painless and easy. Buying a car is never a fun time but she made it fun. Can't wait to pick it up this weekend!!

September 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Ange. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to working with you in the future!