Conklin Cars of Salina

2700 S 9th St, Salina, KS 67401

New 877-662-4941
Used 866-697-7781
Service 866-605-2235

Salina KS New and Used Toyota Honda Chevy Cadillac Dealer. Every new and Conklin-Certified used vehicle

Great experience, awesome car

by from Kansas |

Jeremiah Herwig sold me a beautiful 2002 Saturn SC about a month ago. He gave me a great deal, and was friendly, honest, and very helpful. The car is everything he said it would be and more. I don't know about the other sales people, but if Jeremiah is any indication, this is a great place to shop for a car. A+ experience.

September 5, 2014

Tom, Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer service, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Jason Langen is Awesome

by from Ft. Riley, KS |

When I first walked into the dealership I felt that my husband and I was being ignored by the salesmen, but Jason made a big difference. He made us feel welcome and he also apologize for the late acknowledgement. He explained every vehicle that we looked at and test drove. He wants you to feel like you came to the right place and made the right decision. Well I will say we walked out of that dealership with a 2015 Chevrolet Malibu. Thank you Jason Langen.

2009 Chrysler Town and Country

by from Geneseo, Ks |

I found the vehicle that I was looking for through cars.com. It guided me to Conklin Cars which was closer to me than many other dealers that I had looked at. Once on the Conklin website we were able to see all the features and information we needed to make a decision to come in and look. Marisa answered our inquiry from the website and followed through with a very friendly, low pressure car buying experience. That meant a lot because when pressured and pushed through the "big dealership" type of sales system I usually am looking for excuses to leave. Conklin was a comfortable place to do business and we will certainly keep in touch. We negotiated to have several issues repaired on the van we wanted to buy. The issue were taken care of quickly soon after we bought the vehicle and as promised we had a courtesy car provided. I left with the feeling that Conklin will continue to provide great care for us as a customer now and down the road. Thanks to Marisa and the rest of the staff for making our car buying experience great.

Jeremiah Herwig IS a Great Salesman!

by from Concordia, KS |

Jeremiah did an amazing job working with us on purchasing our New 2015 Chevy Equinox. This is the first time that a vehicle has been brought to us to test drive and then he brought it back the next day for us to purchase it. I was a little overwhelmed at first with the vehicle looking at all the bells and whistles it comes with, but Jeremiah was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was able to answer all our questions and show us how everything works. He was very patient, kind and was not pushy about selling a vehicle (which is the great thing with working with Jeremiah). When we purchase our next vehicle, it will definitely be through Jeremiah. And I would also recommend anyone to him. Thanks Jeremiah! Dan & Ricki

Great Dealership

by from Salina, KS |

Marisa is a total rock star! She got us into the Civic that we wanted at the payment amount we stipulated. She has a great knowledge of how the tech gadgets in the car work as well as a high degree of exactly what we were buying. Conklin should get their employees new computers and printers!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from KANSAS |

I had been truck shopping for months on my own. Jessi Blaha was referred to me, so i asked for her help. She did an amazing job locating what i wanted in a Chevy truck, finding valve, And meeting my wants as well as cushioning my wallet! Fantastic Job from beginning to end. Larry Henoch was my financing guy and he made it as painless as possible. i was pre-approved before i even sat down. Highly recommend this duo for anyone in the Salina area looking for a new car or truck. thanks guys!

This place is a mess

by from Salina, KS |

The service dept is a joke. Called 4 times left message and even emailed. Even when i advised only needed to drop my car off and they could have all day they still wanted to pawn me off on somebody that was not even available to schedule this appt. They are why we will not be buying another vehical that they are dealer for.

December 12, 2014

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to grow as a dealership. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and sincerely apologize that aspects of your prior visit with us have not been up to your expectations. I have sent your message on to our GM and he will be speaking to the staff to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again and we sorry for your poor experience and promise it will not happen again.

Car shopping made easy!

by from Salina, Ks |

We went in to look at Toyota's, told Marisa what we were looking for. She walked around the back lot showing us options and once we narrowed down to exactly what we were wanting and price range she took us to one of the models we were interested in and we test drove it. She and Scott definately wanted to make it work for us but was not high pressure. We love the Toyota Corolla and will definately recommend Marisa to anyone looking for a vehicle. Larry worked with us on the paperwork and was also great to work with.

December 13, 2014

Thanks for taking time out of your day to tell us about your excellent experience. We're proud to know that our team treated you so well and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Buy your vehicles from Jason Langen @ Conklin Cars

by from Riley CO, KS |

While we were living in Colorado Springs in 2012, my husband and I had a terrible car-buying experience from a dealership there, so when our circumstances sort of forced us into looking at getting another car this past month (September 2014), I was incredibly apprehensive about going through the whole ordeal all over again. I e-mailed an inquiry to Conklin Cars about a 2015 Corolla and received a response very quickly from a Jason Langen providing all the information I had asked for without any sort of insulting sales gimmicks. This immediately began to allay my fears about buying from a dealership, especially when the price I was quoted for the car in question was the most competitive I had found among 3 area dealerships (and I had had to haggle those other 2 dealerships down to get even remotely close to the price Conklin offered outright). Jason delivered the car to our house at our request, we signed the papers, and that was that. Simple, straightforward, no funny business. It was such a refreshing experience after what we had gone through just 2 years earlier that I almost wish we had the financial means to purchase another new car so we could buy from Jason Langen at Conklin Cars again. He was perfectly professional and so friendly--it was really easy to forget that he was a car salesman (which, as the average consumer knows, is probably a very rare quality among the sales staff at most car dealerships). In sum: Jason Langen is the ideal standard for a car salesman, and Conklin Cars in Salina is the ideal standard for a car dealership. My husband and I will be relocating to eastern Kansas in the Spring, but I would have no qualms about going out of our way to do business with them again in the future whenever we have need of another car.

December 13, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. It's great to know that our team took such great care of you. Your wonderful review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers and are proud to know that Jason has created this experience for you as well. We will share with him your review and look forward to helping you in the future!

Good experience with Jason Langen @ Conklin Cars

by from Abilene, KS |

Jason Langen helped us online and in person to purchase our new used vehicle. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Jason is professional and personable; relaxed and accommodating. Very respectful of our needs and preferences. This was as good an experience as buying a car could be. We would definitely work with Jason again.

September 8, 2014

Debby, Congratulations on your new vehicle. It's great to know that our team took such great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you. - Conklin Cars Salina

Great service!!

by from Lindsborg |

Excellent treatment! I was involved in a roll-over accident that totaled my 2012 Chevy Equinox. I called Matt at Conklin Cars. I told him that I wanted an Equinox like the one I had. He found the vehicle I wanted, had all of the paperwork taken care of, and took good care of us when we arrived at the dealership just a few hours later. It was by far the best car buying experience we have ever had. We will buy our next vehicle from Matt as well. He has called to check on the Equinox and to see how I was feeling. Thanks Matt!

July 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing about your experience we are pleased that your experience was so positive. It's great to hear you were all around pleased! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do. Thanks again, Conklin Cars