Rossi Chevrolet Buick GMC

(3.5) 8 Reviews

360 State Route 31 S, Washington, NJ 07882

Mr Robert Golebowski

by from Washington New Jersey |

Leasing a New Terrain from Rossi was great and our Sales adviser Peggy new all the in's and out's of the AWD Terrain. Great Buy from great people. Thanks Rossi

Mr Robert Golebowski

by from Stewartsville nj 08886 |

Dear Mr Rossi, I have just leased a GMC TERRAIN and its a great SUV, Peggy Bailey helped select this AWD and it's a good buy and a great SUV, i WANT TO THANK YOU for a great experience because we did not experience sales pressure and over the budget sales pitch, I'm truly happy and will return to Rossi G.M.C THANK YOU Bob Golebowski

Rossi Review

by from Belvidere, NJ |

What I can say about Rossi GMC is Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. Courteous, knowledable, helpful sales people. Rossi went above and beyond to help me out of a tight spot. I would recommend Rossi GMC to anyone looking for a new or used car. Mike Rossi is great as service manager. Also, I love my new Buick Verano. Thanks to everyone at Rossi GMC.

STAY AWAY FROM ROSSI

by from Clinton NJ |

Dishonest people who care only of their profits. No call backs when you need one but plenty when you don't want them. Unprofessional as it gets and as far as prices go I guess their cars were built in a superior factory than everyone else's. Government motors is a failed company who stays afloat from all of our tax revenue. Mismanagement and low guality products should NOT be rewarded. Let's not forget that 20 Billion dollars of GM's loan has been lost forever putting this nation. further in debt! Shameful! Buying one from ROSSI is pouring salt in your wound & just a BAD BAD decision plain and simple! !!!!!

Great place

by from Easton |

All I can say is WOW! Went it to just look at cars and ended up leaving with a new Malibu. The saff was professional and made it so easy to buy a new car. Thanks to all that helped

Service Nightmare

by from Long Valley NJ |

I brought my car in for a major engine problem. The car only had 4,500 miles on it. I spoke to the manufacturer and they told me to bring it to a dealer to have it looked at. When Rossi looked at it they told the manufacturer the car had no oil in it thats why I needed a new engine at 4,500 mile and it wouldnt cover it under warr. Since the car was apart already I had them do the repair, at the cost of $8,000 for a short block. That and the repair took 3 months to complete. They are liars and cheats. Walk away before you do any kind of business with these scum.

Horrible GREEDY people!

by from Washington, no |

This place is horrible. The sales people and the owner, Ed Rossi, just want to get money out of you. The service is even worse. The service manager, Bob, has a huge attitude. I recently got an estimate from the,m for something they claimed needed to be replaced. When I went to make the appointment and confirm the price on the estimate, they told me oops we made a mistake and the price will be doubled. Refused in any way to honor the original estimate or even work with me on the price. I then took my car to two separate mechanics who said that there was no problem at all and I was being ripped off! Never by a car from them. They are extremely shady and GREEDY!!!

Love my rossi dealership

by from Washington, NJ |

I purchased my car used from Rossi and don't regret it at all. I know anytime something might go wrong, I can go there and they will do their best to help me. Thanks Rossi!